Around 5'1 females:

Options
123457»

Replies

• ksandford
    ksandford Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2in and currently weight 9st 1lb (127). I'd like to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of between 8st and 8st 4lb (112-117). Think my bodyshape is a bit different now so will go on how my body looks first and how my clothes fit. It definately is harder when you're short as every pound shows!!!!! x
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    I'm 4'11-5'0 on a good day lol
    I'm 152lbs right now >.<, and my goal weight is 125
    and once I reach that weight I can reassess my goal weight to be lower or not because I do have a lot of muscle on me. It's hard to pinpoint at this weight.
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 130. I have a large frame, and I carry my weight well (even at 193!) so I don't mind being at the upper end of ideal for my height. I was 120 in high school but I'm approaching 40, so I don't think 120 is a realistic goal anymore.
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm 5'2, ~103 lbs (my profile pic was taken at 105-106, I think). Not sure what my goal weight is. Part of me wants to stop because I know if I lose more, it'll be unhealthy, but I don't know, I'm not very satisfied with my body yet. :p
  • YoungerNextYear59937
    YoungerNextYear59937 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my original goal weight was 125. I weigh 122 now and stay between 121-124. The way to decide is to pay attention to not only how you look, but how you feel. Amazing total loss, BTW! Congratulations!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" My goal is 135. That's what I was at my healthiest when I was biking everywhere.

^^^this, I was actually thinking 140, but I could probably do 135, good luck!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and started at 344 pounds. I now weigh 132. I'd like to see 120, but any more I lose is gravy.

Just had surgery 2 weeks ago and they removed 7 pounds of extra skin. Plus he lipoed and cut fat away. So I expect to drop a couple more once the swelling goes down, as I'm down 4 from surgery day.

Currently a size 4.

Wow, what a great weight loss!! You should be extremely proud of your accomplishments!!
  • enveti
    enveti Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'1. Before I gained all this weight, I was around 125-130. I looked smaller because I had a fair amount of muscle tone and, as you know, you look smaller when you are toned. My goals are more about the muscle, body fat percentage and body mass index. When I reach the goals I have set for those items,I'll be satisfied with the number on the scale.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    HI I am 5'1" and currently 139 and i am aiming for 130 first off then will re evaluate. I did get down to 122 and i looked and felt great but it was almost unsustainable I would have had to constantly diet and be obsessive, at 130 i think i will be able to keep there or therabouts. good luck to us all x