New month, what are YOUR goals? :)

Options

Replies

• tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Finish another month of P90X. At the end of May I'll have 16 days left!
    Drink more water on the weekends. I do a great job drinking a ton of water while I'm at work, but I'm not as good about it on weekends.
    Get a nice dress for my father-in-law's retirement ceremony. I was something straight and to not feel fat in it. :)
  • ericborchert
    ericborchert Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The same thing we do every month Pinky.... Try and take over the World!!!!

Continue with my Walking and jogging. Last month I managed to Jog 5k in 30 mins. I want to continue working on my endurance and distance and see about entering some 5k's next year.
  • chelchelt
    chelchelt Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    To be in the low 160's. My anniversary is coming up in June and would like to dress up and not feel so self concious of my weight.
  • tbrooke2000
    tbrooke2000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    lose 8 lbs
    cut my diet soda intake in half (but not ready for completely)
  • Sharon0512
    Sharon0512 Posts: 1
    Options
    Well today i've joined "My fitness pal" so we'll see how it goes, i'd love to just be lighter at the end of this month for a start!

I was suprise to see from from what i've eaten today that i'm eating too much protein and not enough fat & carbs but my total cal intake is overall too high for a weight loss. I do tend to eat healthy, well so i thought so we'll see how it goes.

Good luck for the month ahead. x
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    Great goals everybody!!!

I've been an MFPer for a year this month! wahoo! I've accomplished a lot and have many pals to thank for their support and encouragement. This site works and the friends I've made are awesome! I haven't achieved everything I desire and improvement only comes with continual work, so my May goals include: burning 25,000 calories. Consuming 150g of protein per day. Losing 5lbs. Improving my 5k race time.

"start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible"
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    1 - REALLY cut down on carbs and increase my protein levels.
    2 - Move my fitness regime from the house (wii fit) to the gym.
    3 - Focus on more core strengthening exercises.
    4 - Lose 5 pounds (or an inch or 2 if the scale fails to budge)
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

cut my diet soda intake in half (but not ready for completely)

I drink anywhere from 2 - 4 cans per day & I'm cutting down to 1.... AHHH
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm hoping to see some serious progress in body fat loss! My birthday is on the 12th, and it would be great to lose another inch of fat by then (not sure how realistic that is). Overall goals: Lose a few inches of body fat, and fit into my grandma's 50's casual dress :smile:
  • kimberly0416
    kimberly0416 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just to simply work out three times a week, that's all I am wanting. I can't seem to get back into the groove of things.. :(
  • arojas1227
    arojas1227 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I hadn't really thought about it, but I love the idea of setting monthly goals. I'm very impatient, so focusing on that will probably help me a lot. :) My goals for May are to lose 10 lbs, walk my dog every day, and continue eating as close to 1,200 calories and burning at least 300 every day.
  • MJesuele126
    MJesuele126 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to see some serious progress in body fat loss! My birthday is on the 12th, and it would be great to lose another inch of fat by then (not sure how realistic that is). Overall goals: Lose a few inches of body fat, and fit into my grandma's 50's casual dress :smile:
    My Birthday is the 12th too! Happy Birthday!!
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Stick with C25K workout plan. Yesterday was Day 2.

You can do it I started Day 1 yesterday
  • ShannanRenae
    ShannanRenae Posts: 130
    Options
    My goals this month is to burn over 5000 calories per week! I started last Monday & by Sat I had burned 5555!!!!!! :drinker: Yay me!!!!
  • jbharps11
    jbharps11 Posts: 3
    Options
    lose 10 lbs
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to get back into a steady, productive schedule. I have finals coming up and I have no intention of waiting till the last minute to study also I need to get back in the gym on a regular basis and get back to early morning roadwork everyday. Thanks for listening.
  • jovz10
    jovz10 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    maintenance.... i've met my goal to be 125 but i maybe i could push the envelope and lose 2 more lbs slowly though... :)
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    My Birthday is the 12th too! Happy Birthday!!

Whooo, Happy early Birthday!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well I have a goal to be 299 or under by May 8th, which would be a total loss of at least 60 lbs. I did just look through my notebook that has some goals written in it, and 286 is my next one, so I guess that will end up being for May.
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Get out of high school on time, just 3 more weeks!!! And also get to 124 pounds.