New month, what are YOUR goals? :)

Options
12346»

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My goal is to finish another 5km race and beat my time from a month and a half ago.
  • rrhennen
    rrhennen Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Since I am finally moving to a new stage in my life, I am so excited to get active again! After tonight, I'll wrap up college semester and most of my college career (just one class left over the summer). Working full-time, school part-time and young children hasn't give me any ME time and it shows. So, besides just getting moving in general, my sis and I have set to loose 5-7 pounds by Memorial weekend.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I want to lose 3lbs or maybe just a couple inches off my stomach.
    Drink only on weekends and not enough to go over my calories.
    Take at least one rest day a week.
    Cut down on my chocolate.
  • lilo1971
    lilo1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to see 10lbs gone forever! Workout at least 5 days a week, eat clean, and walk 50miles~
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    At least 10 more pounds and run a 5k or two.
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My goal this month is to cut out soda...and walk more...
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 8 pounds which will put me at 161! That will be the lowest I have weighed in over 2 years. :)
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm running a 5k on the 20th- trying to get under 27 minutes!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    For April I joined a 24 hours fitness challenge. Meaning, you had to exercise and log 24 hours of exercise by the end of the month. I got 900-something in. So this month I am going to try that same challenge again. I've figured out how long each day I need to exercise and which exercises I am going to do. Logged 50 minutes for today :) Good luck to everyone what ever your goals may be!! :)
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    to BUST through this plateau I am on..
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My goal is 10lbs a mos. I started a lil after the 4th of the mos (April) and managed to drop 9.2lbs so I'm very optimistic about the month of May! Another goal is to INCREASE excercise this mos to a minimal of 4x a week and to purchase P90X this mos (I'm hearing so many great things about this program).
  • AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 6lbs total this month, hopefully more and to workout more.
  • Meganosborn1988
    Meganosborn1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    8 pounds by the 30th! :) and 4-5 days of the gym a week.
  • BeautEvilKells
    BeautEvilKells Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Exercise daily - no excuses.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    May is a big month for us! Multiple birthdays, anniversaries, and Mother's Day. I will be 28 this month (the 20th). The 18th marks 7 months on MFP. I would absolutely LOVE to hit my goal of 70 lbs in 7 months. If at all possible, more. I have 4 lbs to go (totally doable).
  • Thickasgrits760
    Thickasgrits760 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal for this month is to lose between 8-10pounds.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first Insanity workout- my new goal is to not die in the next 60 days
  • cllovesdw4eva
    Options
    If I cant knock off 12 pounds (to make up for what I couldnt lose in April) then I at least want to be able to significantly improve my workout endurance.
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    lose at least 5 pounds
  • tlp148
    tlp148 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Step up my 30 Day Shred for the last week, then add in a new program until 5/30 when we celebrate my son's 14th birthday and take a short trip. I'm hoping for at least another 5 pounds in May but I will settle with a jean size dropped regardless of that scale! Ordered ROLFW today so we will see if that gives me new inspiration going forward as well.