Berry's bare belly challenge - June edition

Options

Replies

• emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My belly is my nemesis - looking for motivation to get rid of it! Count me in!
  • Jusj11
    Jusj11 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in next to lose weight by June 7 2012... Count me in!!!!
  • Jusj11
    Jusj11 Posts: 2
    Options
    Also I just joined today, so need much support!!!!
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I saw the results for Midriff May and I'm so happy you guys are doing this again. It's just the motivation I need. I am so in. :)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    So what's everyone doing to trim their torsos this week? I'm damaged my toe - either broken or inflamed joint - so have to keep it low-impact for a bit. I feel some Body Pump coming on tonight!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    To be honest, very little bar some very long walks. Next week I'm hitting it seriously.
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I'm done w/ Day 10 of 30DS level 2.
    Then I have Pilates class later.

I can't tell if I'm toning up, because I started upping my calories to 1700 (from 1400), so I feel like a bloated tick right now.

So what's everyone doing to trim their torsos this week? I'm damaged my toe - either broken or inflamed joint - so have to keep it low-impact for a bit. I feel some Body Pump coming on tonight!

You can do seated punches, while tightening your core.

Amanda
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Rugby, HIIT training and strength training this week, with some extra ab work thrown in. I'm doing side and front planks with hip raises and mountain climbers, and the JM "plank jacks".
  • BerryH
    Options
    It's all gone quiet over there. What's everyone up to? I've had a welcome "mystery loss" from a week of laziness (broken toe) and massive overeating but I'm feeling flabby. Body Pump today should help get me back on the case!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Hiding my midriff shyly at home it is -- the boys in my martial arts class are already weirded out enough by having to fight with a girl as it is. Good thing I am starting an at-home program to get in a little exercise every day. :)
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Bump
  • Tara_Janel
    Tara_Janel Posts: 48
    Options
    So what's everyone doing to trim their torsos this week?

Zumba!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options

I have been using an Ab wheel. It gives a good burn. I do this along with sit ups and crunches.
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    If you remind me I am in... :happy:
  • BerryH
    Options
    Did a steady-state indoor bike ride last night, with my cheapo HRM for the first time. It takes longer to get into my target zone than with weight-bearing exercise, but is easy to keep there. Disappointing calorie burn compared to the bike or MFP reading I'd been using, though, despite dripping with sweat!

I was thinking of making July's bare belly challenge the outdoor edition, but it's currently 2 degrees C here and it's been raining non-stop for a month, it seems!
  • BerryH
    Options
    It's over half-way through the month already! I've been taking it easy for a couple of days as I have a night-hike tomorrow (I burned 1600 calories doing it last year!), but I may hit the weights tonight.
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I will join. I can afford to lose my tummy.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I have been good this month with using the Ab wheel every day. I even told it on a camping vacation. Let's see how it looks when I post a pic in June.
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    I took some updated pictures this morning, and while I notice a small difference, I think I need to kick it up a notch.

The muscles are under there; come out come out!
  • fyrefly816
    fyrefly816 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wish I had a before pic of my tummy! I'm noticing big differences with my personal training (I know, groan away, but its a group thing and way cheap at my office!) and boot camp! Anyone else doing a total body workout?

I love that I signed up for this challenge - my bf is trying to convince me to buy a 2 piece this weekend for our vacation next week, and it reminded me that this is still on my to-do list!

Not sure how I feel about the 2 piece... but at least I will get into the idea when I post for this!

Yay! Let's see those tummies!!!