Replies

• Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hopefully lose these last 10 lbs and get down under 25% body fat :smile:
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Get down to 156lbs, and lose at least 1" off my waist and hips and thighs. Fit in a size 10 shorts, nearly there but need a bit more work. :) No crazy binges/cheats. Continue to eat healthy and try new recipes.
  • clairegogogo
    clairegogogo Posts: 215
    Options
    1. DO NOT GAIN weight during vacation when my mom come visit and at the Caribbean cruise!
    2. Drop 2 pounds and secure 130 lbs.
    3. More water, more veggies.

I can do this!!
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My goal is to finish the 30DS and to lose 5lbs
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    To lose 10lbs...13lb loss would be even better!!
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    To finally get into the 120s, lose some tummy fat, and trim the waist.
    To be able to do 100 burpees without feeling like I'm going to die.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    May goal: 118 pounds and/or a noticeably flatter stomach. I really need to invest in measuring tape.
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    *get my hips under 40 inches (they are currently 40.25 inches) and lose an inch off my natural waist (currently 31 inches)...hopefully .5 inches off my belly button area...(currently 34.5 inches)
    *lose at least 4 pounds (1 pound per week.)
    *up my run mileage to 3 miles per run, 3 times per week.
    *run a 5k on May 28th.

My wedding anniversary is on the 30th! Woohoo!
  • michellepierce1
    Options
    I leave for mexico June 4th and would like to be in the 160's range. I am currently 182, so I would need to lose at least 13 pounds but it would be great if I could lose more. I also want to platen to stomach more.
  • 2kids
    2kids Posts: 2
    Options
    My original goal for May was to be down to 150lbs by my birthday (the 5th)...didn't happen. I'm at 162..down 21lbs and 15inches since my start in January. So, my NEW goal for May is to be 150lbs by the end of this month. I WILL do this. I WILL not fail. I work my butt off everyday and I see the results and am enjoying them immensly. Lost alot and gained alot of muscle...I'm lovin it. I may not have gotten to my May goal like I planned but...I'm going to keep on keepin on....I'll be there soon. :o)
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Lose 2 inches off my waist! If not 2 then at least 1!
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    go to the gym at least 3 times a week
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    same here. lose 5, walk more and catch up on my zwows
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My May goal is to finally get back down into the 130's. I've been hovering in the lower end of the 140's for weeks.
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10lbs this month. Since February I've been gaining and losing the same 5lbs. This has to stop. Before I was consistent in losing at least 10 -12lbs a month. I will get my mindset back to what it was and keep exercising. Go me!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to get into the 150's (currently at 163). I'm also going to start training for the Rock n Roll half marathon that is coming in the fall so my goal is to be able to run at least halfway by the end of the month (right now I'm maxing out at 5 miles)!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    6lbs will do me nicely
  • Brechin89
    Brechin89 Posts: 92
    Options
    drop down to 150
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!