Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    i love the orange hostess cupcakes id lay naked in a bed of them

bahahahahahahah!!! squeeze the cream al over your bodehhh
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    I want a cupcake too.

And I make the BEST chocolate cupcakes with whipped chocolate ganache.

STOP IT!lol
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Eat a cupcake...enjoy your life. Run a couple extra blocks.

Do you realize how many extra blocks she would have to run to offset the calories in a cupcake?

First item in search for "cupcake" per MFP: 250 calories

A 150 pound person (no idea of her actual weight...somewhat random number here) running at 5 mph for an hour burns about 540 calories. That's 28 minutes of running to burn 250 calories. (Ignoring the lesser issues such as burning fewer calories throughout the day after cardio, the possible impairment of recovery from strength training, etc.)

I'm not saying it isn't a viable solution, but it's important to know what's involved.

(Sorry, this rant is most likely the result of too many times reading things like "Go ahead and eat that extra Chipotle burrito, just do some extra situps tonight" without realizing that someone would have to do 1,600 situps in 2.5 hours to burn the 900ish calories.)

Dagnabbit...now I want a cupcake.

How many calories did you burn creating this educational rant?

Not many, but I'm currently trying to put on some weight so no worries. However, that's five minutes of my life that I'll never get back.
  • missykm7
    missykm7 Posts: 42
    Options
    I just ate one :)
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Eat a cupcake...enjoy your life. Run a couple extra blocks.

Do you realize how many extra blocks she would have to run to offset the calories in a cupcake?

First item in search for "cupcake" per MFP: 250 calories

A 150 pound person (no idea of her actual weight...somewhat random number here) running at 5 mph for an hour burns about 540 calories. That's 28 minutes of running to burn 250 calories. (Ignoring the lesser issues such as burning fewer calories throughout the day after cardio, the possible impairment of recovery from strength training, etc.)

I'm not saying it isn't a viable solution, but it's important to know what's involved.

(Sorry, this rant is most likely the result of too many times reading things like "Go ahead and eat that extra Chipotle burrito, just do some extra situps tonight" without realizing that someone would have to do 1,600 situps in 2.5 hours to burn the 900ish calories.)

Dagnabbit...now I want a cupcake.

How many calories did you burn creating this educational rant?

Not many, but I'm currently trying to put on some weight so no worries. However, that's five minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

how about having a cupcake?
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Damn it!!! Now I want cupcakes! Grrrrr.....
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

tell me.. how delicious was it? did you savor every morsel?
  • dawnberndtson
    Options
    Funfetti 7 up cupcakes...about 75 cals a cupcake

One box funfetti cake mix
    One can diet cherry 7 up

Mix 'em up, pour into cupcake tin. Bake @ 350 for 25 min or so.

Frosting
    Half container of Cool Whip
    I pkg of sugar free vanilla pudding
    mix until creamy

These are really good!

How many carbs are in these? They sound yummy!
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    NOMNOMNOMNOM CUPCAKE INHALATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

385835_252863751433420_186592251393904_661752_1571951402_n.jpg
    No More Cupcakes?!!
  • missykm7
    missykm7 Posts: 42
    Options

tell me.. how delicious was it? did you savor every morsel?

It was yuuuuummmmmyyyy...we have cupcakes at work once a month to celebrate birthdays. Since this month is my birthday, I felt like I HAD to participate. ;)
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    bump-ing for the recipes. Yummy!!
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    We have a bakery here called the Divine Cupcake.....you can get no sugar added, gluten free, vegan all that stuff and their cupcakes are to die for and all healthy and most low calorie. If I crave something I will have a small amount of it so my craving goes away and I stop obsessing about it. I'm not much of a cupcake person but I LOVE pie so that is my weekness :bigsmile:
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    NOMNOMNOMNOM CUPCAKE INHALATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

385835_252863751433420_186592251393904_661752_1571951402_n.jpg
    No More Cupcakes?!!

that looks like my pug. She loves cupcakes but I make them wheat free with carob instead of chocolate for their birthdays
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 303
    Options
    Darn it, I don't even LIKE cupcakes and I want one now. :grumble:
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    bump
  • healinghands6
    healinghands6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    NOthing tastes as good as skinny feels....... RESIST THE DARN CUPCAKE!!!!! LOL
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    just each the cupcake!!:tongue: i try to eat healthy but i do not deprive myself of things i like. i allow myself one sweet thing throughout the day..so then that curbs my sweet tooth and i dont binge....if it fits in your cal. intake why not....go take a walk after and burn it off : ))))))))))))))))
  • msindependent79
    Options
    When I have a craving I make Yum Yum Brownies. All it takes if a 12 cup muffin pan, 1 can of Libbys pumpkin and a devils food cake mix. Whisk cake mix to get out lumps then mix in the pumpkin until its smooth. It will look funky but dont add anything else to it. Spread evenly into 12 muffin cups and cook at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Only 181 calories apiece!! Totally satisfies craving!!