30 Day Shred.....Lets Support Each Other!

Options

Replies

• debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 4 done! Whew, my old lady legs are feeling in the knees!
  • joanner08
    joanner08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ok i am getting ready to start i have started so many times but i just joined mfp so i have support wish me luck.
  • BLR2JLR
    BLR2JLR Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi everyone day 9 for me still on level one. Im thinking of doing 2 full weeks before going to level 2 . Good luck to you all and keep up the good work !!

16622254.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • microaggie
    microaggie Posts: 13
    Options
    I did it some time ago, but I do it now when I I don't have time to go to gym...I love her program though:)
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I began level 3 today and WHEW, yes the first few days of each level KILLS me but I love how energized I am after completing it, so much that half way through level 2, I began doing level 1 again along with it. You are all going to have AMAZING results!! I am excited for ya. Add me if you want. I have my pics posted before I began up until the other day. 9 days to go for me :)
  • tammy1005
    tammy1005 Posts: 62
    Options
    I am starting the shred tomorrow (again)! I stopped the first time because my thighs were getting bigger instead of smaller! My jeans were so tight! Anyone else have this problem?? I am afraid to try it again but I really liked it!
  • shiobeh
    shiobeh Posts: 12
    Options
    I'll be doing day 5 of level 1 later. I am trying to stay away from the weighing scale so I don't know if I have already lost some pounds, but my mom said I seem to lost some inches. :)

I still can't do the first cardio continuously though. But I'm really trying hard, so hopefully I can fully do it before moving in to level 2. My legs are not hurting that much anymore but my butt is so sore especially after day 3!
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 1 last night and have lost about 1 inch from my belly! I was surprised, I didn't think I would have changed.
    Looking forward to starting level 2 tonight, mostly because after 11 days (1 rest day), level 1 got a bit boring.
    Admittedly, some days when I couldn't be bothered, I would dance around like an idiot during the cardio parts (all that jumping hurts my ankles, and I dropped a washing machine on my foot not long ago so that hurts!)

Anyone else lose 1 inch after level 1? What did you lose at level 2?
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 4th day. I can get much deeper in to the push ups now (still girly ones) and I'm finding the crunches a lot easier which is good. My knee is a bit sore today but I think that may be down to zumba yesterday as I'm always careful to check my form doing the shred. Apart from being stronger I've noticed no other changes yet (she says impatiently, lol). Here's hoping the inches start to go soon.
  • Outdoorsman50
    Outdoorsman50 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you for staring this support board! Day 5 Level 1... I feel better... It's only gonna get easier!!! I hope :tongue:
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Completed the 30 Day Shred this morning. Stick at it folk. Here's my result:

Bigbelly001.jpgFinished30DS001.jpg
  • kkmarie11
    kkmarie11 Posts: 114
    Options
    do you think if i do 30 day shred twice a day i will see results sooner im not sure if someone else asked this question because i didnt feel like reading through 11 pages of this haha but do you think its possible?
  • luciexo
    luciexo Posts: 1
    Options
    I want to try it, but will it make me more muscular or thinner :(? as i want to be thinner not have muscle legs x x
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Completed the 30 Day Shred this morning. Stick at it folk.

Microfiber: Congrats! You are looking great! I start level 3 on Monday. I'm definitely feeling stronger and I can feel the difference in my stamina. Can't wait to see what my before and after look like
  • debwaid
    Options
    Ok i am getting ready to start i have started so many times but i just joined mfp so i have support wish me luck.
    Good luck!
  • debwaid
    Options
    WTG Microfiber! You really lost alot in your stomach!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 6 and I was GUNG HO to do it today after waking up this morning to find I had lost almost three pounds.

I gained two pounds and a bunch of inches the first few days and tried to muscle through that sense of discouragement you get when the numbers don't move let alone go in the wrong direction! I went from 181.4 at the start up to 183, dropped to 182 again on Day 3, woke up this morning...

178.8 and the inches I gained are gone. I can't even begin to express the level of lunacy that was apparent in my happy dance after that one, let me tell you. I didn't count all 3.2 of the lbs since I was 180 at 6:30 am and 178.8 at my normal wake up time a couple hours later, but WHATEVER!! I'm in the 170's!!!

AAAAAAAHHH!
  • cheeky1095
    cheeky1095 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    do you think if i do 30 day shred twice a day i will see results sooner im not sure if someone else asked this question because i didnt feel like reading through 11 pages of this haha but do you think its possible?
    Nobody has asked this & I really can't say if you would see results quicker BUT I personaly wouldn't advise it. I would say do the full 30 days, once a day & then once your body is used to the workouts, go back & do 30 days again but incorporate the levels. Say level 1 followed by level 2.
    I don't think it would benefit your body doing it twice a day on your first go around because no matter how fit you think you are their will be a muscle somewhere that you do not use & this workout will use it. I thought I was quiet fit until doing this, by day 3, level 1 I could barely walk because of the muscles in my legs being so tense & aching. Doing it twice a day would leave you in agony
  • cheeky1095
    Options
    I want to try it, but will it make me more muscular or thinner :(? as i want to be thinner not have muscle legs x x
    It aims to help you lose inches thus making you more toned & slimmer. I personaly have not gone muscley, I am on day 17, I have lost 7lbs & nearly 2 inches from my stomach :smile: Try it
  • cheeky1095
    Options
    Completed the 30 Day Shred this morning. Stick at it folk. Here's my result:
    Wow you must be so proud of yourself....Well Done & thanks for sharing your results