I have a Breville and it works great!
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lainnee
    Lainnee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started juicing a few months ago...love it! I can totally tell the difference in energy levels and clearheadedness when I don't.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I do have a Breiville 800 so I will try it for the wheatgrass. It seems to work very well for my Kale and spinach so I will try wheatgrass. It was just what I was reading online.....
    Tomorrow will be two weeks of juicing every morning.... I also nearly eliminated red meat, poultry and dairy from my diet. I feel so much better and my headaches are less servere.
  • lobster888
    Options
    Still doing good with juicing - able to juice the wheatgrass in the juicer not a lot of juice but more than I expected from it. I added another small apple to the recipe so I wouldn't have a bitter taste. It was very good - a little stonger but still very good.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I try to have a green juice a day because I don't eat enough veggies. My favorite is green lemonade.
    2 cups spinach
    2 cups kale
    4 celery stalks
    1/2 cucumber
    1 apple
    1/2 lemon
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have an Omega Vert 350D and it is quite good. What I like best about it is how easy it is to clean!!!
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My little $32 juicer is easy to clean as well. I love it.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I started juicing a few months ago...love it! I can totally tell the difference in energy levels and clearheadedness when I don't.
    I think this applies to both kinds of juicing :P
  • ChesKrieg
    ChesKrieg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
  • nashai01
    Options
    Hey Cheskrieg, I'm curious. What did you post?
  • lobster888
    Options
    Almost finished with my 4th week of having a green juice every morning and not eating meat / chicken etc. I still have a little fish or shell fish but maybe three times a week for one meal. I am getting my potein with legumes, nuts & seeds, greek yogurt, eggs, and a little cheese. I am eating many vegetarian meals and fruits for snacks. I am starting to notice a nice difference... not a huge one but I am hoping as I continue I will see more changes....
  • nashai01
    Options
    Almost finished with my 4th week of having a green juice every morning and not eating meat / chicken etc. I still have a little fish or shell fish but maybe three times a week for one meal. I am getting my potein with legumes, nuts & seeds, greek yogurt, eggs, and a little cheese. I am eating many vegetarian meals and fruits for snacks. I am starting to notice a nice difference... not a huge one but I am hoping as I continue I will see more changes....

Amazing. I'm not sure if I can do it. Keep it up.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I hope someone else clicks on this thinking it's about steroid use. :-\

me please...
  • MikeJJuliano
    Options
    I hope someone else clicks on this thinking it's about steroid use. :-\

You are not alone, sir.
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Juicing is great! As a matter of fact I'm going to juice this weekend! a great recipe is:

1 bag of Spinach
    1 Ginger Root (size depends on your taste)
    1 bunch of Beets
    1 bag of Carrots
    1 bag of Celery
    4 bunches of Parsley
    1 bag of Granny Smith Apples (cuts the bitterness of Ginger Root) Remove Seeds from apples

Keep in an air-tight container, will last for 1 week

I'm goign to try this recipe, everythigni had read so far said you can only do enough juice for what you are going to drink at the time or within 24 hours, but I had been making around 32 oz. at a shot adn drinking it in three days or less...
  • dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    Bump.
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, so I just brought my first juicer. I don’t eat enough vegetables and fruits so helpfully juicing will help me get all the veggies/fruits I need. Do anyone else Juice, if so do you juice for all of your meals or maybe just one or two meals a day?

I juice quite frequently especially on my fast five fasting days, and I tell ya it was a bit strange to switch over to that , but now I really enjoy it and the green machine smoothies look weird as hell, but they taste so amazing and I definately can tell the difference in how it gives me energy! I have several books I picked up that have great juicing recipes and also picked upa raw food diet book, so together with the juicing a couple times a week, It has helped me break through the plateaus ! good luck I think you will find it has great results!
  • nashai01
    Options
    I haven't juiced in over a week. I need to get back to it.