What is your guilty pleasure food?

Options

Replies

• reallyally1
    reallyally1 Posts: 82
    Options
    Chocolate covered pretzels. I avoid them at all costs because I just can't stop myself from eating the whole bag.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Pizza and wings(medium/crispy).
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Any kind of eggroll. Chilis Southwestern Egg Rolls. Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls (390 calories EACH!!!). That crisp fried goodness. Makes it worth all the work I put in to eat em.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings. There's just something about wings so hot that you get a reminder the next day of your poor decision making skills.

I try to stay away, but we do have them maybe every other month or so.
    The one treat that I adore is frozen yogurt. Om nom nom.
  • CristlNothem
    CristlNothem Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    fiery hot Cheetos and dip them in jalapeno cheddar dip (in the little can). no one ever try it, because it is so addicting. i can eat a whole bag in one sitting, and that is bad. I hate my friend for introducing them to me last year. To help with the urge i will get a snack size hot Cheetos, and by halfway through the bag i am over the craving and only killed like 100 calories instead of 1500. it is just the mixture of cheese and chip that is dangerous.
  • TylerJessilynn
    TylerJessilynn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Extra sharp cheddar chesse ;) Best thing in the world.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I just cannot stay away from nut butter! *wicked grin*
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Reese's cups, and Bacon. *sighs*

What about bacon wrapped Reese cups?

I Would SO eat that.
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    Wine!!!
  • Kelly2188
    Kelly2188 Posts: 31
    Options
    tim hortons jalepeno asiago mozzerralla bagel and maple cinnamon french toast bagel! nom nom.
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I make these grilled cheese sandwiches

usually homemade white bread buttered
    nuttella spread on the inside
    slice of a mild cheese
    crumbled bacon

HOLYMOUTHORGASM !!
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    No matter how hard I try, I just can't stay away from KFC's fried hot wings. I know they're bad for me but once I get that craving (almost everyday) I have to satisfy it. I got mad yesterday when I went to KFC and they told me I had to wait 10 minutes for hot wings. I've got to find an alternative to these wings.

I get cravings like this too-I want the same yummy and unhealthful thing for days in a row. I hate it!!!
  • allotmentwench
    Options
    Cheese. :(
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Flippin' cookies. I love those damn things, and I can't make myself stop eating them once I get started!
  • scarlet_necro
    Options
    Salted or seasoned almonds, especially bbq habanero. Chinese food and Red Robin...yum
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG this post is the worst!!! every dang thing everyone is posting is making me drool and i thought i had a grip on my cravings but htis just opened pandora's box...thanks
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Dessert Or Any type of Bread & Love Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • cjunlv
    cjunlv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It is true, you will stop craving it if you do not eat it. The more you eat, the more you want. I personally, do not think that your cravings for it will vanish 100%. You will still crave it from time to time. I mean, you will drive by, you will see a commercial on tv....even if you want to forget about it, they don't let you, but if you keep strong, you will win NOT the wins and the fat :) I am going through this with sugar. I have been sugar free for a month now I think and I am craving it less and less. I am having diet coke...I used to hate the taste before I stopped having sweets..now...to be honest, I think diet **** is fine. I don't know, but I imagine after so long with nothing sweet, the normal coke will taste too sweet. It is really about will power. Say no when you crave it. Say no. Go home and bake your own wings...use healthy ingredients.. bake instead of frying it...eat that every time you crave it...find a way to cook hem easy. Don't let yourself get to the very hungry point..that is when mistakes start happening...that is when you do not think with your mind but with your stomach. Good luck!!!
  • mesh18
    mesh18 Posts: 1
    Options
    Fried chicken , sourcream and onion chips,
  • brandyj89
    brandyj89 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    mine is Italian, I love pasta!! its so hard to get away from!!