Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Big Turks.
  • pantherkeith
    pantherkeith Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    salt n vinegar chips and buffalo wings. I've conqured the potato chips...the wings still tempt me from time to time
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and chinese my biggest guilts and favorites to eat! Mmm speaking of which Chinese sounds sooo good!!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Pizza and cheese sticks. I LOVE Little Caesar hot and ready pizza and crazy bread. I swear, I spent a semester abroad and craved crazy bread the whole time. Sadly, I haven't kicked the habit but now I'm making sure it fits in the day and don't indulge too often.
  • karah_girl20
    Options
    My Guilty Pleasure Food :

~Moscato ( Wine)
    ~Chocolate.
    ~Fritos Honey BBQ Twists.
    ~Chicken Soft Tacos.
    ~Cheese.
  • emmiee921
    emmiee921 Posts: 224
    Options
    Im not a big fan of fast food places such as mcdonalds, pizza hut, kfc.
    i may have had kfc twice in my life, and only really go to maccas for a soft serve occasionally.

i can easily stay away from these. but the foods i like and is hard to limit myself is
    licorice,
    dried fruit and toasted nut mix
    really yumm cereal
    chocolate caramel ice cream and most other flavours,
    caramel chocolate and most others.
    im defs a sweet foodie.
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    For me it's Yoo Moo Frozen Yoghurt... i LOVE it, i am addicted :) I find Ice cream too heavy and creamy but i'd happily live off of natural Yoo moo!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Dreyers Peanut Butter Cup ice cream! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts. Doughnuts all effing day. I can't be anywhere near them. I will want to eat the entire dozen.

(Though I was pretty proud of myself the other day when I was offered one of a full box from the fabulous bakery across the street and I took about 1/6 of one and that satisfied me.)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    salt n vinegar chips and buffalo wings. I've conqured the potato chips...the wings still tempt me from time to time

Will you eat tofu? I have made "tofuwings" at home and I promise you, they are delicious. Still fried, but lower-calorie!
  • Lia1987
    Lia1987 Posts: 1
    Options
    redvines, mongollian grill, reeses and chips!!! every weekend i have a craving to sit and watch movies and eat its terrible!!! lucky i started to work on weekends so maybe that will help!
  • justbob707
    justbob707 Posts: 21
    Options
    Cheesecakes and donuts....mmmm......sugary goodness......
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Or anything with bread and cheese. I live in the UK so thankfully cheesesteaks aren't a regular temptation - just when I visit the US, but if I lived in Pennsylvania I would be dead within the year!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    NOODLES. Especially Asian noodles like Pho and Ramen.
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    All the things. ALL THE THINGS.

I love food. Sweets are a major weakness, especially anything salted dark caramel. Also, fresh baked bread, which unfortunately (fortunately?) makes me sick so I don't eat it often. Dessert cocktails. Truffle mac & cheese. Fries. Buffalo wings. SO MANY THINGS.

I try to sub other things in, like making brownies with Splenda, egg whites and applesauce instead of sugar and oil; quinoa pasta; buffalo chicken tenders cooked in the crock pot without butter; cauliflower "mac" & cheese with nonfat milk, lowfat cheese, and Greek yogurt; baked sweet potato fries. But sometimes I just have to have myself a Godiva and Frangelico martini. :)
  • ccmccoy09
    ccmccoy09 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings. There's just something about wings so hot that you get a reminder the next day of your poor decision making skills.

Someone else was talking about Buffalo wings. I LOVE them. I have like 4 recipes for Buffalo wing mods that are healthier options. This is my favorite, we served them at Super Bowl and nobody knew they were only 176 calories per pepper. (From http://youngmarriedchic.com/2012/02/buffalo-chicken-pizza-stuffed-peppers)

4 Red Bell Peppers
    1 cup of brown rice or quinoa
    4 Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Wedges (or goat cheese)
    1 cup of chicken
    Wing Sauce

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    2. Cut the tops off of the peppers and take out the stem and seeds
    3. If needed, cut the bottoms of the peppers slightly so they sit upright in a baking dish
    4. Mix together the brown rice, chicken, wing sauce, and cheese (heating the rice if necessary for cheese to melt)
    5. Stuff each pepper with the mixture
    6. Place in a baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes, until peppers are soft
    7. Top with more wing sauce!
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings. There's just something about wings so hot that you get a reminder the next day of your poor decision making skills.

Someone else was talking about Buffalo wings. I LOVE them. I have like 4 recipes for Buffalo wing mods that are healthier options. This is my favorite, we served them at Super Bowl and nobody knew they were only 176 calories per pepper. (From http://youngmarriedchic.com/2012/02/buffalo-chicken-pizza-stuffed-peppers)

4 Red Bell Peppers
    1 cup of brown rice or quinoa
    4 Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Wedges (or goat cheese)
    1 cup of chicken
    Wing Sauce

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    2. Cut the tops off of the peppers and take out the stem and seeds
    3. If needed, cut the bottoms of the peppers slightly so they sit upright in a baking dish
    4. Mix together the brown rice, chicken, wing sauce, and cheese (heating the rice if necessary for cheese to melt)
    5. Stuff each pepper with the mixture
    6. Place in a baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes, until peppers are soft
    7. Top with more wing sauce!

wow that sounds awesome, thanks.