Hcg. Injections, is anyone doing them?

Options

Replies

• mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I was really looking for support or feedback. If it has work or not for people that tried it. And its not easy but is doable. If you see my diary you'll see. The injections help with hunger and to tell your body to use store fat as energy. And NO calories in and out and exercise does not work for every one. I did the insanity challenge and did not drop a single pound or inch I have better shape buts that's all. And it was not hard for me since I was already eating healthy.

You are getting support and feedback. Just not the kind you wanted. Obviously it didn't work for most of the people who tried it, or else there would be more positive feedback on here. Drinking gasoline is doable too, but I don't recommend it. The injections have been proven to do nothing. Calories in abd out does work for everyone....Why else would you only eat 500 calories?
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    No it's dangerous. I'm doing the cotton ball diet instead.
    I'm doing the pooball diet. My dog swears by it.

LOL!!! This had me laughing!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Here we go again :bigsmile: Might as well make the popcorn now...:drinker:

Can we have the cheezy kind?

tumblr_l801mmgulS1qzgawbo1_500.jpg

Cheesy poof work instead?
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Oooooh. Yes! I will take the cheesy poofs!!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I've done the drops and are going to do them again... MFP are HUGE haters with this diet..

It works and as long as you follow the stabilization and maintenance you'll be fine.. If I were you delete this thread it's only going to bring YOU heart ache and attacks.. you do what you feel is best for you!

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders
    a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.

ETA: Reported this for the sake of the OP and anyone else who is thinking about trying HCG.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I've done the drops and are going to do them again... MFP are HUGE haters with this diet..

It works and as long as you follow the stabilization and maintenance you'll be fine.. If I were you delete this thread it's only going to bring YOU heart ache and attacks.. you do what you feel is best for you!

If they worked, why are you doing them again?
  • Dulxecita
    Dulxecita Posts: 35
    Options
    No I want to hear from people that had trip tried them or from people that know someone doing them. I have been told that the reason I wasn't losing weight was because of Pristiq a depression pill I was taking. It had messed my metabolism. My doctor did
    A Bunch of test and everything seem normal. About my diary ill try to open it. And hcg is prescribed I tried putting drops on a pregnancy test of course its positive. Store drops turn the pregnancy test netative.
  • mzbehaven1
    mzbehaven1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am doing the RX sublingual...the first phase is a very strict diet, but once you are in the "groove" it's simple. The mistake that people make when getting off the diet is they go back to their old ways of eating. A person can not eat bread and pasta every day and expect to keep the weight off. you have to have 7 oz of meat, ck, beef, fish etc...then add veggies and fruit to total 1200 to 1400 calories a day...pretty simple. Good luck...it's easy
  • ConnieBoles
    ConnieBoles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been dieting for over half my life, during which I have tried a number of different diets. Quick fixes do not work, you have to change your eating HABITS and find out why you are eating too much. I love food, the good fatty foods and I eat when I am depressed and bored. Keep busy and exercise, I find when I exercise I do not eat as much comfort food.
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I recommend Alli. The fat will just drip out of you :flowerforyou:

I read somewhere that you pee it out! :tongue:
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    No I want to hear from people that had trip tried them or from people that know someone doing them. I have been told that the reason I wasn't losing weight was because of Pristiq a depression pill I was taking. It had messed my metabolism. My doctor did
    A Bunch of test and everything seem normal. About my diary ill try to open it. And hcg is prescribed I tried putting drops on a pregnancy test of course its positive. Store drops turn the pregnancy test netative.

I'm very sorry to hear about your depression and I hope you have recovered from it. I hope the doctors are doing something to help repair your metabolism. I am not a expert on HCG, but it would seem like going into this extreme diet would FURTHER disrupt your metabolism.
  • Dulxecita
    Dulxecita Posts: 35
    Options
    I've tried alli twice one pill fainted. The next day another pill and fainted again it lowered my blood pressure
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3wTE7xxVBk
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I've tried alli twice one pill fainted. The next day another pill and fainted again it lowered my blood pressure

Your pill fainted?! Poor pill. I hope it was ok.
  • purplerain011
    Options

Your pill fainted?! Poor pill. I hope it was ok.

lmao!!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3wTE7xxVBk

south+park+cartman+eating+cheese+poofs.bmp
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Also known as the;
    Self Imposed Third World Diet
    Small Toy Dog Diet
    Guy Over There's Breakfast Diet
    Giev us ur Money Diet
    Pregnant Lady Pee Diet
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I recommend Alli. The fat will just drip out of you :flowerforyou:

This made me laugh so hard. Oh anal leakage, you so sexy.
  • weightlosshippie
    weightlosshippie Posts: 31 Member
    Options

If they worked, why are you doing them again?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried HCG, I went straight for heroin. It seems about as dangerous but it's even more effective! Plus there is that whole chasing the dragon thing to keep you occupied so you don't think about eating delicious food.
This discussion has been closed.