Hcg. Injections, is anyone doing them?

Options

Replies

• mzbehaven1
    mzbehaven1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I recommend Alli. The fat will just drip out of you :flowerforyou:
    well isn't that the truth...it drips out even if you don't want it to!!! I know a guy who took it when it first came out and you needed a prescription...he crapped his pants in public!! ewwwww
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I am doing the RX sublingual...the first phase is a very strict diet, but once you are in the "groove" it's simple. The mistake that people make when getting off the diet is they go back to their old ways of eating. A person can not eat bread and pasta every day and expect to keep the weight off. you have to have 7 oz of meat, ck, beef, fish etc...then add veggies and fruit to total 1200 to 1400 calories a day...pretty simple. Good luck...it's easy

Yes, a person can eat bread and pasta every day and keep weight off. I eat bread, rice, pizza (gasp!), pasta, etc. I even eat....SUGAR! And real butter!! And I will keep this weight off for the rest of my life. Why? Because I will eat within an acceptable calorie range for weight loss now and for maintenance later. Ta-da! The secret to losing weight and keeping it off is revealed :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I've done the drops and are going to do them again... MFP are HUGE haters with this diet..

It works and as long as you follow the stabilization and maintenance you'll be fine.. If I were you delete this thread it's only going to bring YOU heart ache and attacks.. you do what you feel is best for you!

If they worked, why are you doing them again?

ooooh that's a great point! My guess is the weight came back.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Here we go again :bigsmile: Might as well make the popcorn now...:drinker:

I don't think popcorn is allowed...lol:laugh:
    Not even kettlecorn?
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    No I want to hear from people that had trip tried them or from people that know someone doing them. I have been told that the reason I wasn't losing weight was because of Pristiq a depression pill I was taking. It had messed my metabolism. My doctor did
    A Bunch of test and everything seem normal. About my diary ill try to open it. And hcg is prescribed I tried putting drops on a pregnancy test of course its positive. Store drops turn the pregnancy test netative.

Depression sucks (to say the least). There are many folks who struggle w/ weight and depression issues. Honestly, the things that work for me are as follows:

Eating a healthy diet, avoiding junk food.
    Daily exercise
    Regular sleeping routine (going to bed/getting up at the same time EVERY day - even weekends).

Just because you can get a prescription for HCG doesn't make it 100% safe. Remember phen-phen?

If this is considered an unsafe weightloss practice by a good majority of the MFP community, don't you think you need to do some further research?

Don't get angry with the folks who are rallying against it, be happy that folks here are willing to be honest and upfront. I'd much rather someone be a straight shooter versus someone who just tells me what they think I want to hear.
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am doing the RX sublingual...the first phase is a very strict diet, but once you are in the "groove" it's simple. The mistake that people make when getting off the diet is they go back to their old ways of eating. A person can not eat bread and pasta every day and expect to keep the weight off. you have to have 7 oz of meat, ck, beef, fish etc...then add veggies and fruit to total 1200 to 1400 calories a day...pretty simple. Good luck...it's easy

Yes, a person can eat bread and pasta every day and keep weight off. I eat bread, rice, pizza (gasp!), pasta, etc. I even eat....SUGAR! And real butter!! And I will keep this weight off for the rest of my life. Why? Because I will eat within an acceptable calorie range for weight loss now and for maintenance later. Ta-da! The secret to losing weight and keeping it off is revealed :)

Exactly this!!! I've lost over 100lbs using nothing but good ol' diet and exercise. I have not eliminated ANYTHING from my diet...other than excess calories.
  • kyntor4
    kyntor4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Can we have the cheezy kind?

can I have a seat here too :)
  • Dulxecita
    Dulxecita Posts: 35
    Options
    3 different doctors said to give it time 4 to 6 months if it recovers at all. Not Good News. I've been without the pills for 2a months. And feel amazing. I'm doing therapy to control emotions even my period is normal my energy everything.
  • Dulxecita
    Options
    Thanks so much but I don't need your sarcasm I've never done that alcohol or smoke so please show some respect
  • kboggs6763
    kboggs6763 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    No it's not...I don't do it but it's not illegal.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    3 different doctors said to give it time 4 to 6 months if it recovers at all. Not Good News. I've been without the pills for 2a months. And feel amazing. I'm doing therapy to control emotions even my period is normal my energy everything.

I'm glad you are feeling better. I hope that you take the doctor's advice of giving your body time to heal instead of starting something that might further disrupt your body chemistry. You have to repair the damage, and the best way to do that will be to lead as healthy a lifestyle as you can. HCG and a drastic caloric deficit seems counter-productive.
  • weightlosshippie
    weightlosshippie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much but I don't need your sarcasm I've never done that alcohol or smoke so please show some respect

Respectfully, I'll tell you that we live in a very toxic culture. It's hard to maintain actual health when we here a thousand different things. Where would you like to see yourself in a year? Five years? How would you like to view food ultimately?
  • kboggs6763
    kboggs6763 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hCG is illegal as a diet aid. You are breaking the law and so is whoever sold it to you.

I don't do it...but it's NOT illegal.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Nope.jpg
  • Dulxecita
    Options
    I got angry with people making jokes I really don't need them. One even mention heroin. Is that what they Cal feed back either for or against it? I believe one of the rules here is respect. I know prescription does not equal safe but what prescription comes risk free? None.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options

Can we have the cheezy kind?

can I have a seat here too :)

Yes. *pats seat* Come. Sit.
  • Dulxecita
    Options
    Thanks to the people that are trying to help I appreciate the information even if its against it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    hCG is illegal as a diet aid. You are breaking the law and so is whoever sold it to you.

I don't do it...but it's NOT illegal.

http://www.fda.gov/forconsumers/consumerupdates/ucm281333.htm
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    No I want to hear from people that had trip tried them or from people that know someone doing them. I have been told that the reason I wasn't losing weight was because of Pristiq a depression pill I was taking. It had messed my metabolism. My doctor did
    A Bunch of test and everything seem normal. About my diary ill try to open it. And hcg is prescribed I tried putting drops on a pregnancy test of course its positive. Store drops turn the pregnancy test netative.

Depression sucks (to say the least). There are many folks who struggle w/ weight and depression issues. Honestly, the things that work for me are as follows:

Eating a healthy diet, avoiding junk food.
    Daily exercise
    Regular sleeping routine (going to bed/getting up at the same time EVERY day - even weekends).

Just because you can get a prescription for HCG doesn't make it 100% safe. Remember phen-phen?

If this is considered an unsafe weightloss practice by a good majority of the MFP community, don't you think you need to do some further research?

Don't get angry with the folks who are rallying against it, be happy that folks here are willing to be honest and upfront. I'd much rather someone be a straight shooter versus someone who just tells me what they think I want to hear.

This ^ (stands and applauds) :drinker:
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Since I didn't have to have injections to gain weight, I pretty sure I don't need injections to lose the weight. Calories in, calories out. Move my butt. Worked for me.

My thoughts exactly. plain old myfitnesspal works. If you exercise and eat (all OR most) of your calories back, it's not that hard! Do it the natural way and continue for life! It makes sense to me!
This discussion has been closed.