• kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    So it's you who's been reporting me :grumble:

DOH.......I see nipple!!!! :blushing:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Sorry that so many people here disagree with you about women being covered up. Good news though! There are entire countries in the Middle East where your views are not only welcomed but enforced. Maybe you could look into moving there?

Or North Korea does a spectacular job of monitoring internet content. Maybe you coud check that out?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Sorry that so many people here disagree with you about women being covered up. Good news though! There are entire countries in the Middle East where your views are not only welcomed but enforced. Maybe you could look into moving there?

Or North Korea does a spectacular job of monitoring internet content. Maybe you coud check that out?

I:heart: you :bigsmile: lol
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ironically enough, the sheer proliferation of photos on this site where very little clothing is worn actually creates a desexualied environment rather than a sexually charged atmosphere.

Sexiness is just as much about what you don't show as what you do meaning the vast majority of "progress" pics on this site are not sexually provocative in the slightest.

MFP is like a weird parallel universe where I am actually now physically bored by seeing a woman not wearing much clothing. When I log on I think" Holy *kitten* a woman with clothes. How you doin'?

Therefore the people posting the very type of photos objected to in the OP are creating a safer, more accepting environment. The logical conclusion is therefore to have more of it.

<<<<<<<<<<< Is available to sell ice to Inuits.

Honestly, most of you need to chill out...

^^he's my favorite
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    18+ over site.
    I'll show my goodies as I please as long as I'm comfortable with it and not breaking any rules.
    DON'T EVER VACATION ON SOUTH BEACH. You will see, not only thongs, BUT BOOBS. Everywhere. Not just to your left.
    My only surviving grandma is obviously much cooler than the grannies you know.
    Don't like it? Exit stage left.

The end!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    anyone wanna go have a beer

It's a bit early here for beer, can we have cake instead?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    So it's you who's been reporting me :grumble:

I wouldn't know why, you're just showing a picture of yourself on laundry day.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <<<< Hey Grandma! Look at me!!!!!!!!!
    (since I'm willing to show my grandma, this is okay, right?)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with my boobs / cleavage. And if my *kitten* were in shape ... I'd be proud to show it off too. It will be in shape one day...and I will be showing it off.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    anyone wanna go have a beer

It's a bit early here for beer, can we have cake instead?

it's never too early for beer
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    <--- I lounge around at home in my undies and t shirts when it is just me and my grandmom. She couldn't care less xD She seems my butt all the time :P She is like my mom, we are comfortable. Argument invalid.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha.. such silliness... Who cares what you want to see? Create your own world.
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the OP the best way to show off your progress in a burlap sack ..... oh and maybe if we masked your faces, and remember IM THE MAN you walk BEHIND me.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I love boobs and bum.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Nice work! I can really see that the squats are working.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options

WOWSERS!!!! Where are yo trousers? :tongue:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    You've been here for 4 years and now you wanna say something about it? You should be in the government because you'd get **** done.......eventually.

That's because they are trolling websites looking for nude pictures that have been blocked by IT... :wink:
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options

:heart:
This discussion has been closed.