If you wouldn't show your grandma

Options

Replies

• adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    18+ over site.
    I'll show my goodies as I please as long as I'm comfortable with it and not breaking any rules.
    DON'T EVER VACATION ON SOUTH BEACH. You will see, not only thongs, BUT BOOBS. Everywhere. Not just to your left.
    My only surviving grandma is obviously much cooler than the grannies you know.
    Don't like it? Exit stage left.

The end!

open to receiving goodies
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    <<<< Hey Grandma! Look at me!!!!!!!!!
    (since I'm willing to show my grandma, this is okay, right?)

Wow!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I have a question. If my grandmother was a proctologist, can I give other people the right to show their *kitten* because they would feel okay to show MY grandmother?
  • ZombieDiva76
    ZombieDiva76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The booby and booty shot this new user has seen don't bother me at all...it's inspiration to get this azz in shape! These ladies...and gentlemen...look amazing and I hope I look half as good when I'm done...
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    Sorry that so many people here disagree with you about women being covered up. Good news though! There are entire countries in the Middle East where your views are not only welcomed but enforced. Maybe you could look into moving there?

Or North Korea does a spectacular job of monitoring internet content. Maybe you coud check that out?
    :flowerforyou: In the words of Frankenstein - who rocked a turtleneck, by the way! - "FRIIEEEENNDD!!!"
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

As long as there's no balls... balls are gross
  • Kennkaru
    Kennkaru Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't like crocs. I refuse to wear them and immediately lose respect for anyone else I see wearing them.

However, people have the right to wear crocs. It doesn't harm anyone. It's a way for those people to legally express themselves.
    I may FEEL a certain revulsion upon seeing such a thing, but legislating on feelings has always been a disaster.
    You can always make suggestions to people based on your own feelings and preferences, but they are just that... suggestions. People have every right to refuse you for whatever reason they deem fit, because your complaint is based on your own personal emotions and your argument is not logically compelling.

If I went to a social network centered around croc-wearing and made a half-wit post about how THE NUMBER OF CROCS IS TOO DAMN HIGH I'd certainly raise some eyebrows. It was your right to make this post, but you deserve the ridicule you have accumulated. Try to learn from it rather than just getting defensive. You went out of your way to make a combative, judgmental post so obviously people are going to respond to you as they have.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

I disagree. Hide the balls from her, but I like the way they look so you can leave them out in some of them.
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

LMAO!!!!!!! So true!!!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Ironically enough, the sheer proliferation of photos on this site where very little clothing is worn actually creates a desexualied environment rather than a sexually charged atmosphere.

Sexiness is just as much about what you don't show as what you do meaning the vast majority of "progress" pics on this site are not sexually provocative in the slightest.

MFP is like a weird parallel universe where I am actually now physically bored by seeing a woman not wearing much clothing. When I log on I think" Holy *kitten* a woman with clothes. How you doin'?

Therefore the people posting the very type of photos objected to in the OP are creating a safer, more accepting environment. The logical conclusion is therefore to have more of it.

<<<<<<<<<<< Is available to sell ice to Inuits.

Honestly, most of you need to chill out...

^^he's my favorite

MFP ~ check
    Woman ~ check
    Wearing clothes ~ check

How you doin'?
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    We won't be truly free as a nation until I can see nut sack on MFP.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I don't like crocs. I refuse to wear them and immediately lose respect for anyone else I see wearing them.

However, people have the right to wear crocs. It doesn't harm anyone. It's a way for those people to legally express themselves.
    I may FEEL a certain revulsion upon seeing such a thing, but legislating on feelings has always been a disaster.
    You can always make suggestions to people based on your own feelings and preferences, but they are just that... suggestions. People have every right to refuse you for whatever reason they deem fit, because your complaint is based on your own personal emotions and your argument is not logically compelling.

If I went to a social network centered around croc-wearing and made a half-wit post about how THE NUMBER OF CROCS IS TOO DAMN HIGH I'd certainly raise some eyebrows. It was your right to make this post, but you deserve the ridicule you have accumulated. Try to learn from it rather than just getting defensive. You went out of your way to make a combative, judgmental post so obviously people are going to respond to you as they have.

... you're amazing. Everything. Yes.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

I disagree. Hide the balls from her, but I like the way they look so you can leave them out in some of them.

I like this... You can have all the ball shots.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    The whole point of those rules are so people can access every part of mfp without worrying about being at work, etc. when they go on. I usually am on mfp when my kid isn't around, but the odd time he is.
    Guess I'll just start reporting every pic I see.

The internet is not for you then if you confuse this forum with kindergarten and feel the need to tattle to the teacher. Why not just act like the adult you supposedly are?

You do realize the irony, right?
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

Yeah! Gosh, don't be such a prude! Hehehe
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Pics? Great thread. A+++ Would view again.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    We won't be truly free as a nation until I can see nut sack on MFP.

Take me.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    are pecker shots ok?

Yes please.

Yeah! Gosh, don't be such a prude! Hehehe

BALLS ARE WEIRD!!! They are wet and dry at the same time!!!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    why would you show us your cleavage, thong shots, naked photos etc........Just saying...I don't want to see em lol
    If you don't wanna see them then get off a weight loss site where people show themselves in little clothing to show off their hard work.
This discussion has been closed.