If you wouldn't show your grandma

Options

Replies

• RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya. I just saw a thong profile pic and thought "Wow, this girl still hasn't developed the self esteem even after losing all that weight". Just saying :)

WOW! Seriously????

These women have worked theirselves hard to be able to rock that thong. I am proud of each and everyone of them and can't wait to Join them! They have gained a ton of self confidence. Just because it isn't one of your goals doesn't mean it is any less AMAZING!
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya. I just saw a thong profile pic and thought "Wow, this girl still hasn't developed the self esteem even after losing all that weight". Just saying :)
    Funny. Pretty sure you're talking about me.
    I posted that picture SPECIFICALLY because of this thread.
    I worked my *kitten* off. I shouldn't be ashamed of it.

And I :heart: U
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/585247-ppl-who-wear-clothes
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Would I be out of line to say you have a cute butt?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Would I be out of line to say you have a cute butt?
    According to the OP? Probably.
    According to me? I'll just say thank you.
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    why would you show us your cleavage, thong shots, naked photos etc........Just saying...I don't want to see em lol

My grandma was awesome she wouldn't bat an eye at half the *kitten* all you lot get yer knickers in a twist about - end of
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I AM a Grandma, so how does that work?
  • jenbunboo
    jenbunboo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    One grandmother died before I was born, the other when I was eight. On the other hand, my fiance's grandmother always liked to see me dressed up to go out with her grandson, loved my "hooker boots", and loved the way I made her coffee, thusly cries of "b!tch, where's my coffee?!" were common from her room. My mother, at 74, old enough to be my grandmother, has antique pinups around the house, and a bronze ashtray which shows a man goosing a woman in a long gown on the backside of it. I think you're not believing in the sense of humor and adventure in many a person over the age of 40.

If it is too lewd, or too graphic, the mods get rid of it. They get rid of some things that aren't too lewd, or too graphic. Is everything covered that would be blurred on network television? Rock on.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Weird how all I said was I didn't want to see it and got called a prude, told to move out of the country( its people like me that fight for your right to speak and voice your opinion) and my kids were brought into this... I didn't call y'all hookers or tell you your nasty, and you can say whatever you think about me but when you pull my children into it.. Seriously wow what a new low

Doesn't matter the point has been missed and blown up so honestly whatever but to the man that brought my boys into it you are trash honestly
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago, I was at the beach and there was a girl there with a rockin' body wearing a thong bikini. She was just to the left of where we were seated, so I basically couldn't look down the left side of the beach without seeing her butt cheeks. So, it's easy to say "just don't look". But, what about having consideration for people who want to enjoy the view of the beach without having to worry about where they are looking?

You felt true worry at looking down the beach, because someone next to you in a rockin' body was wearing a thong bikini?

I think your problems require more help than this site can provide, sorry.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing how you don't agree with someone's comment and the thread just becomes fallacious arguments.

Straw men everywhere.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    My grandma is a huge prude. I'm not judging anything by her.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago, I was at the beach and there was a girl there with a rockin' body wearing a thong bikini. She was just to the left of where we were seated, so I basically couldn't look down the left side of the beach without seeing her butt cheeks. So, it's easy to say "just don't look". But, what about having consideration for people who want to enjoy the view of the beach without having to worry about where they are looking?

What's upsetting about a butt? Every single human on Earth has one. Jeez.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'd show my grandma those things.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

Surely you just! :noway:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Weird how all I said was I didn't want to see it and got called a prude, told to move out of the country( its people like me that fight for your right to speak and voice your opinion) and my kids were brought into this... I didn't call y'all hookers or tell you your nasty, and you can say whatever you think about me but when you pull my children into it.. Seriously wow what a new low

Doesn't matter the point has been missed and blown up so honestly whatever but to the man that brought my boys into it you are trash honestly

You and I started around the same time so I was a little surprised you didn't know what a landmine this would be, but that being said, kids are hands off, always! :angry:

That said, I'm looking forward to showing a *kitten* that doesn't look like it wasn't molded by a meat tenderizer. :laugh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Surely you just! :noway:
    I don't follow.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I AM a Grandma, so how does that work?

Wow. You're a GILF!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    WHAT the? I sure know how to miss all the fun!!!
    snif.

i love boobies and thongs.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    why would you show us your cleavage, thong shots, naked photos etc........Just saying...I don't want to see em lol

My grandmother showed me hers! LMAO. miss that woman!
This discussion has been closed.