What do you get at Starbucks?

Options

Replies

• Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte THE only thing I get unless I am sick or not feeling well I'll get tea. LOVE their giant tea bags.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    It depends:

Hot outside (like it is most of the time here): Grande iced green tea with 2 splendas (no syrup)---0 calories! (If I get a Venti, I get 3 splendas--no syrup)

Cold outside (or just not hot): Grande skinny Caramel Machiatto...I think it's like 110 calories or something, sooo good!
  • mccarol1956
    mccarol1956 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Since Starbucks is a treat for me I get exactly what I like and want. Quad venti, 7 pump hazlenut, nonfat latte. MMMMM sometimes I get 6 shots of caffene.

I have one only once every 2 months and I am not skimping.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Earl grey tea with skim+shot sugarfree carmel
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I get a huge Passion Tea Lemonade. It's pretty cheap, it's enormous, and it's super delicious.
  • iamboboghostine
    Options
    If i need to have a "meal" i would grab a smoothie. They put Whey protein in their smoothies, which is awsome for a meal and they are around 300-360 calories, meaning you could still have a fruit or something else with it.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    What do you usually get at Starbucks that is healthy and low calorie?? (Please do not tell me to mak it at home). The reason I am asking is most of the end of the years gifts, Christmas gifts, etc, I get from my students are Starbucks gift cards. I can't afford Starbucks but I like to use the cards when I get them. I am originally from Delaware where we have Wawa and I have down pat what I get there, but I am currently located in Tennessee and everyone seems to be obsessed with Starbucks!

Because I don't go often, I just get whatever the hell I want.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Venti iced skinny vanilla latte with soy milk: 150 calories and oh so good
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I like a Skinny Vanilla Latte or an Iced Carmel Macchiato...I don't get them often, just as treats!

This, I like both hot or iced (usually grande) - but order both SKINNY to save of fat and carbs by using nonfat milk and sugar free syrups.
  • karinefitness
    karinefitness Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I used to get Starbucks a 2-3 times a week, but it gets expensive. So now it's more a treat to me.
    I almost always get a Skinny Vanilla Latte. YUUUMM!
    Or during the holidays their Skinny Peppermint Mocha is to die for...

I never tried the Skinny Caramel Macchiato, might give it a try next time :)

I never get it anymore but their java chip frappucino is just... perfect, especially on a super hot summer day.
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I like the new Blonde roast with skim milk. Sometimes, I'll get sugar free hazelnut syrup; I always tell them to use about 1/2 of what they'd normally put in, since it is pretty sweet.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    A caramel latte or a caramel mochiatto(sp) upside down, with no drizzle on the bottom. OR Passion tea with 9 pumps lol
  • only2bfit
    only2bfit Posts: 44
    Options
    I usually get coffee (black)

& if its for breakfast I get the turkey bacon and white cheddar breakfast sandwich :D
    It's delicious and not too bad (except for the sodium :/ and maybe carbs lol.)

Calories 320 Calories from Fat 60
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat 7g 11%
    Saturated Fat 2g 10%
    Trans Fat 0g
    Cholesterol 20mg 7%
    Sodium 700mg 31%
    Total Carbohydrate 43g 15%
    Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
    Sugars 6g
    Protein 18g

But Starbucks is something I get every now and then, just for a treat :)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Skinny Caramel Macchiato!
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Same as I get at Costa but a venti size - Venti skinny sugar free vanilla latte with an extra shot (of coffee) and everytime they insist on informing me they now put 3 shots in the venti size - I know, I want 4 though :happy:
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    I like the cramel cappucinos and mocha lattes but I love the pumpkin coffee during ht e holidays! None of them are low fat though!=(
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Free internet. Everything else is a ripoff.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    What do you usually get at Starbucks that is healthy and low calorie?? (Please do not tell me to mak it at home). The reason I am asking is most of the end of the years gifts, Christmas gifts, etc, I get from my students are Starbucks gift cards. I can't afford Starbucks but I like to use the cards when I get them. I am originally from Delaware where we have Wawa and I have down pat what I get there, but I am currently located in Tennessee and everyone seems to be obsessed with Starbucks!

Coffee. It has no calories what-so-ever, is a proven appetite suppressant and antioxidant, AND it's what Starbucks is famous for!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Hot or iced coffee. Skim milk. No sugar.

Cutting back on added sugar (not just using aspertame to substitute) in things like coffee is a really good thing to do. You become so much more sensitive to sugar, that you just don't need nearly as much, nor do you crave it. This is one of the best long-term dieting changes I ever made for myself.
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Peppermint tea lol, but only because I can't have caffeine and too much dairy makes me feel ill =P

On a very rare occasion though I do like a decaf caramel macchiato with extra caramel drizzle =)