What do you get at Starbucks?

Options

Replies

• Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Non fat caramel frappucino.....FYI from today through 05/13/2012-it is happy hour at Starbucks from 3-5, 1/2 price Frappucinos! :)
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Depends on mood and time of year:

Unsweetened Passion Iced Tea
    Tall Skinny Hazelnut Latte (iced or hot)
    Iced Coffee Black (sometimes with a pump of sugar free flavor something)
    Skim unsweetened vanilla roobios tea (hot only)

I tend to only hit the SB twice a month though. It's just cheaper making stuff at home. :) Former unhealthy me used to go almost every weekday morning and grab four/five-(espresso)-shot venti designer drinks. That got effing expensive!
  • TXGaToRgiRl88
    Options
    Grande Soy Sugar-Free Hazelnut Lattee. Only 170 cals
  • Theskinnysideofme
    Options
    i get the tall skinny cinnamon dolce latte, its only 90 calories with skim milk and no whip. its my favorite cheat treat :p
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Non fat caramel frappucino.....FYI from today through 05/13/2012-it is happy hour at Starbucks from 3-5, 1/2 price Frappucinos! :)
    This is not healthy, but when I go to Starbucks, I am going for taste not nutritional value :)
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Never been in Starbucks, have no intention of changing that unblemished record.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    a pain in me backside answering questions, since when is there a check list when ordering coffee

I could order a McD's quicker

Honestly just give me something with caffine and sugar in it
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    My favorite summer drink is something that's not on the menu -- it's called a Doubleshot on Ice. It's strong though -- a grande has 3 shots of espresso in it, classic syrup (or I'll get it with vanilla sometimes), and topped off with 2% milk. That's just a 90 calorie drink, because the espresso takes up most of the space. Like I said, it's strong, so I usually add a little half and half too (just a splash doesn't add many calories but gives it a good flavor). Just had my first one of the season yesterday. Yum!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I get a regular coffee and add milk and sweetner. Anything that tastes like dessert isn't coffee, it's dessert with caffine and if I'm going to have dessert it better be cake or ice cream or something else totally worth it.
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I get a huge Passion Tea Lemonade. It's pretty cheap, it's enormous, and it's super delicious.

MY FAVORITE! :happy:
    Before I started counting calories I would get a Banana loaf and add cream cheese (something I started when I was pregnant). I would get a blackberry Izzi drink, or a sweet tea or a passion tea lemonade. Now since I'm counting calories I only get the spinach wrap, it's only 290 calories which is way better than the 490 calorie banana nut (that's w/out the cream cheese).
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    A Tall or Grande Nonfat sugar free Vanilla Capp...Yummy. Now I want one. Getting one after my workout matter fact. :love:
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I like their Bistro Boxes...most of them are under 400cals. My faves are Chicken & Hummus and the Chicken Chipotle box.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    unless you're a friendly... probably shot or punched in the face.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Tall light caramel frap with no whipped cream --- 110 cals :)

good choice!!! im not quite as well behaved when it comes to coffee, I have grande coffee frap with vanilla syrup if im being good, with cream if im not, or a skinny vanilla latte with regular syrup the sugar free stuff is rank!!!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Free internet. Everything else is a ripoff.

Hahahaha! True.
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Skinny Hazelnut Mocha! Yum:)
  • crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Grande Java Chip Frappaccino...I'm sure it's low fat because my wife always takes the top of the whip-cream mountain.....

Hey, if you're gonna cheat, cheat big!
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Check out the Starbuck's website. They have an entire list of all their drinks under 200 calories.

And I agree with everyone else who said skinny caramel macchiato. Mmmm...

I also really like their Vanilla Rooibos Latte... but I'm not sure how many calories are in it. Under 150 for skim milk for sure.
  • Kylieikerd
    Kylieikerd Posts: 82
    Options
    I only get to a starbucks every few months so I treat myself with a Skinny Mocha Frap for 130 cals! So good.
  • ninick
    ninick Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Grande Soy Sugar-Free Hazelnut Lattee. Only 170 cals

I love soy latte too! And I always ask for soy milk for my drink because taste much creamier (way more satisfied) and a little sweeter than skim milk for about 30 more Cal and 4g more Carb for a tall.