Green Coffee Bean Extract... results?

Options

Replies

• queencourtney1
    Options
    I've been taking it for about a month now, and I haven't really changed much in the way of my diet or exercise. I was just looking for the stabilized blood sugar benefits that this stuff supposedly has. It was more of an experiment than anything.... but I ran into an unexpected side-effect (a good one). For some reason, when I take these capsules I find that I'm less obsessive over food. This is different from not being hungry... it's almost like these things tripped a wire in my brain that controls a very compulsive and unhealthy obsession for food that I've had for the past three years. I still eat, I still get hungry, but I eat less and I don't feel as out of control or unnaturally focused on eating as I used to. It seems to flip a "satisfied and okay" switch in my head if that makes any sense. I also noticed that the fat around my mid-section is decreasing somewhat, but I wonder if that's just an illusion. I'm pooping a whole lot more than I used to also... so there you have it. I wouldn't say these are miracle pills, but I can't help but feel overjoyed at the edge these things may have taken off of me mentally... I wonder if this is hormonal, or if it's somehow affecting my brain chemistry? Just wanted to give you my take on it.
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have always exercised and watched my diet as I have been a type 1places diabetic since I was three. I have good days and bad like everyone. And my blood sugars were always "good" but within the last year were a little higher, the high end of my personal range.
    I started taking GCBE about five months ago, continuing to watch my diet and exercise(it's second nature at this point; I can look at a plate of food and tell you how many carbs there are in under a minute, it's a handy tool lol.) I plateaued in December with my weightloss. After starting it I lost 8lbs in one month.
    The nest and most beneficial thing for me personally though is that pr-GCBE, I was doing eight to ten shots a day plus one for my long-acting insulin and like I said, my blood sugars were at the high end of my personal range. Since I started, my blood sugars are now always on the lower end of my range, usually between 80-110 pre-meal and 118-135 post, my long-acting insulin has been lowered in half, and I'm down to three to four shots a day with lower amounts. Now I only need one to three units per meal whereas before I might need anywhere from 3-9.
    Here's the thing. My endocrinologist is thrilled! With all of it! And she says it's because of the way GCBE acts in the body that I now have such tight control.
    So let people say what they will. It's a supplement so it might not work with everyone. Try it for yourself to see what works for you.
    Sorry this was so long, I just wanted to give you some positive feedback and let you know it really has helped me tremendously. Feel free to add me if you'd like :-)
  • cseabourne
    cseabourne Posts: 1
    Options
    She wanted opinions from people that have actually used the supliment. Duh!
  • smarzig
    smarzig Posts: 3
    Options
    Ok.. I ordered the 800mb capsules from Vitacost/vitacost brand.. much cheaper (1 mo supply for $21) and they are excellent. In 9 days I have lost 3 lbs. Boy was I surprised because many of the days I cheated with ice cream and quite a few sweets. I was already excersising somewhat and I don't eat too too much junky foods.

I weigh myself every am after using the bathroom and before I eat or drink everyday. My scale has 4 number values so it can read like 250.8 or something ... so every morning i can see partial results.

I am also taking the rasperry ketones that is suggested and ordered from them as well.

So 30 min before a meal I take the 800mb cap with 1 ketone (Also vitacost brand/website) with 1 glass of water... for dinner i skip the ketone.
    Thats IT.... pretty simple and i have *not* reduced calorie intake what so ever... if anything I think i cheat more because I know the pills are working.

3lb in 9 days is amazing!!!.........at 5lbs ppl should start to notice a difference...

PS. I shoudl say... ltho I'm not diabetic... sweets make my body do odd things... like make my eyes feel very tires within seconds......also if I eat white bread and such.. i feel high.....maybe there is some corrolation between carb intolerance and how this pill is working on me like a surgical instrument. (thoughts anyone)
  • smarzig
    Options
    try vitacost site and brand. Get the 800 mg one. One month supply for around $21.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    waste of money-
    remember theres no magic pill or anything else
    its diet and exercise
  • smarzig
    Options
    I read through all the posts hoping to find different brands that people had used that worked. The only brand I saw was the Walmart brand and I'm gathering that one is a fake. Does it have Svetol and 45% or more of chlorogenic Acid? Can anyone tell me what brand they used that they know worked very well? Thanks.

Try vitacost...and get their brand. the 800mg one is 21 bucks for the bottle wich is a 1 mo supply. I also got the rasperry ketones (optional) and I lost 3 lbs in 9 days eaty pretty junky.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Ok.. I ordered the 800mb capsules from Vitacost/vitacost brand.. much cheaper (1 mo supply for $21) and they are excellent. In 9 days I have lost 3 lbs. Boy was I surprised because many of the days I cheated with ice cream and quite a few sweets. I was already excersising somewhat and I don't eat too too much junky foods.

I weigh myself every am after using the bathroom and before I eat or drink everyday. My scale has 4 number values so it can read like 250.8 or something ... so every morning i can see partial results.

I am also taking the rasperry ketones that is suggested and ordered from them as well.

So 30 min before a meal I take the 800mb cap with 1 ketone (Also vitacost brand/website) with 1 glass of water... for dinner i skip the ketone.
    Thats IT.... pretty simple and i have *not* reduced calorie intake what so ever... if anything I think i cheat more because I know the pills are working.

3lb in 9 days is amazing!!!.........at 5lbs ppl should start to notice a difference...

PS. I shoudl say... ltho I'm not diabetic... sweets make my body do odd things... like make my eyes feel very tires within seconds......also if I eat white bread and such.. i feel high.....maybe there is some corrolation between carb intolerance and how this pill is working on me like a surgical instrument. (thoughts anyone)

Dr Oz?
  • jfram
    jfram Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just for the record... I am a real person lol, and I HATE Dr. Oz... but I have been taking green coffee bean, and raspberry keytones- I have been in a plateau -I have been taking them three times a day - I have lost 2lbs in a week, I feel more energetic ... and I have found its made me more regular in terms of gastro-intestinal activity :).... and I never watch Dr. Oz- but I can say he may be right on one thing
  • shermangirl2
    Options
    tried grean coffee bean extract for 25 days. 400 mg. 2x a day 50% chlorogenic acid. did not work for me. I exercised more than usually.. never lossed anything. but went down 5% body fat. I feel like cutting all pasta and bread for just a week have bettr results.
  • Anneqcl
    Anneqcl Posts: 2
    Options
    Cat___, where do you buy your organic green coffee beans? Are they USDA certified?
  • Anneqcl
    Anneqcl Posts: 2
    Options
    Cat___, how do you grind your own green coffee beans? I've heard that they are hard as rock and would likely ruin any home grinder. I read it somewhere that if you soak the beans overnight, it will only soften them a little bit. Preferably they should be soaked for a week, but without any disinfectant added, the week-soaked beans will surely get spoiled. I'm thinking maybe it's better to use a slow cooker to cook the beans overnight? Also, some people claim that the brewed green coffee (only the liquid part) is a lot more effective than eating the ground powder of green coffee beans, as they consider the beans as equivalent to tea leaves, which would not offer nearly as much health benefits if swallowed whole than if brewed. It sounds like some think raw coffee bean powder would not be easily digested by our gastrointestinal tract. So my question is, have you compared the difference of effects between eating green bean powder and drinking brewed green coffee (liquid only)? Which one is more effective? Many thanks in advance! I really enjoyed reading your comments :).
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Just started these this morning: Geneis pure I believe it's called. 800mgs 2X daily. Feel fine we will keep you posted how it worked or didn't work for me.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    A pharmacist recommended me this ones, she even had one in her purse and gave me one to try. It's tasty and like a candy :)

I take it in a morning when running to work.
    It also includes l carnitine,

https://www.adlershop.ch/p8040/alpinamed-green-coffee-toffees-120g
  • LittleCulturedPearl
    LittleCulturedPearl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Okay, well the other reason I ask is because Starbucks has introduced a new line of low-cal beverages with the extract in it. I drink coffee every day anyway and I'm more curious about the results of unroasted vs roasted.

FACT#1: I used to work at Starbucks. The "low-cal" is also HIGH SUGAR. If you are modifying your diet for weight loss/control, DO NOT drink the Starbucks Refreshers, because they will only boost your sugar intake to extremely high levels. It is simply an attractive marketing strategy, which of course, will not help you personally nor your pocket.

FACT#2: Taking green coffee bean extract is not the same as drinking a cup of coffee. Consider the nutritional content of burned vegetables versus their fresh counterparts. The roasting process required for brewing coffee into a drink removes the medicinal ingredients in the bean.

I have purchased green coffee bean extract and I take it regularly. I HAVE seen in improvement in my digestive function (it works as a cleanser), although I must add that it can dehydrate you, as does drinking coffee (1 shot of espresso, or 6 ounces of coffee = 8 ounces of water deficit). So, you will experience adversarial results if you misuse the supplement. I suggest, purchase the PURE supplement, that is, ensure that the supplement is in its natural form. Don't pick a brand simply because it claims that the supplement is "extra potent" or anything of sorts.
    That said, taking green coffee bean extract can be complicated, because you have to consume it about 30 minutes before each meal, otherwise it does not work so well. On the other hand, it is not so necessary for losing weight, and you should focus on cutting fat calories (which is what the green coffee bean targets when it runs through your meal!) from your daily intake and you should be fine without purchasing an expensive additive to your daily routine.
  • 5678check
    Options
    Haven't read the thread but do not buy green coffee or raspberry ketones online. It says 2.95 and something else but every month it takes another 70 and 80 pound every month!,, it happened to my mum and she had to shut her bank account because it says you can ring to cancel but it is impossible to get through and you can't block their payments either because they have other companies which take the money instead it is a massive scam please don't do it it has cost us hundreds and hundreds of pounds with no refund
  • laurelobrien
    laurelobrien Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Take caffeine pills or drink regular coffee for muuuch cheaper. It's the most common/easiest to get thermogenic ever, you don't need fancy extract.

I work at Starbucks, and those refreshers have a ton of sugar. We basically just pour caffeinated juice into a shaker, add water and dehydrated fruit, and shake it up with ice. The only benefit of the coffee being green is that it doesn't taste bitter and funky when combined with fruit like roasted coffee.
  • mayabluesband
    Options
    I have been taking Green Coffee for a month now. I have lost 8 pounds since. !! It is awesome. BUT!!! Be careful!! Green Coffee don't work the same way on all metabolism!! Take a chance. Give it a try. Has a customer, i recommend Genesis Today Svetol Green Coffee. I buy it from this place. http://gagneensante.com/pure-green-coffee-bean-svetol.htm

I think this is the best Green Coffee for the price / quality / quantity.

I hope it will work for you!! Good Luck!!
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Green coffee bean extract burn fat. my father is biochemist and he says coffee bean fat burn.
    If u think im a joke, or not real, imagine Im euro style. Turns out its a fact idiot,
    im croatia, now at north america. So my tastes, info, and thoughts have backing. Enjoy life my man.