Ask me anything about fat/weight loss....

Options
1454647484951»

Replies

• justdoit_steph
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your time and good advice you have put into this thread. :flowerforyou:
  • philfinallyfit
    philfinallyfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hear ya bro. Dealing with the fat can be frustrating...be that on one's body, or those that fit that description. And as you said, it is an endless loop, giving out the same advise over and over again. So unless you can give yourself to an online personal trainer gig, you are wise to call this thread a wrap. As you do so, I want you to know how grateful I am for the way this thread has converged with the point I am at in my life. You have contributed immensely to the foundations of my new approach, which is a lifestyle change and not a diet, for the first time in my life. I will take with me phrases like 'diet-down" and 'lean out", and the wisdom that gives those phrases their proper context, from here on out. Instead of a yo-yo dieter who finds himself back at 250 unthinkable lbs., you have helped carve out my journey of understanding to the new me. So thanks for your special brand of communicating the simplicity of our bodies and how they function and flourish. I for one will not let that simplicity fool me!
  • correll26
    correll26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mr Official Epic - You have changed the direction on a ton of people's progress here with your insights. I have been trolling and catching up on this thread over the past few weeks and there is more knowledge here than in a stack of weight-loss books. You have given me the realization that this fat loss thing is just a long drive from NJ to Florida. The only thing that matters is how much time you spend on the road and how fast you drive (or as you say, how long and hard you are burning more than you are consuming). If MFP had a "helpful rating" like Amazon you would be on your second book deal by now!

I just wanted to chime in and say thank you for all the time that you spent answering questions!