The reason I drink...

Options

Replies

• devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    holy moly.

my 3 1/2 yr old was stalking a deer in the woods this weekend, trying to kill it with a brick in his hands. my 6 yr old got mad her sister was catching a baseball more than she was. my 8 yr old got pissed i made her brush her hair <the horror>. yeah. that's all i got.

give me your address. i'm sending you some more booze.

LOL I can so see my 3 year old chasing deer like that too. I laughed out loud in the office. :laugh:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Compared to the fun you will have when they are teenagers and young adults....that is a piece of cake.

Did someone say cake.......
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Cutest thing I seen all day! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Time to spank the hell out of them.

no way. they remember that stuff when it's time to choose a nursing home. i think of that every time my kids get into trouble...
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    ho geez...... yeah, reason why I'm still on dogs and haven't progressed to, um, THOSE.
    mmmmm, booze. *hic*
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    It makes me miss my boys - 7 yr old twins.... my previous supervisor called them "The Gruesome Twosome". It was true... every day... so true! If the house stands up to it, I'm going to let things be as they are until they're a bit older and stop breaking stuff. They still complain that they don't have a doorknob. Told them to stop swinging across the room on it. Eh, doorknobs are overrated anyway. If I was home I could post photos and videos of their purple crayon wall mural. It looked like cave drawings LOL
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    OMG! my son is a saint in comparrision to his little sister. i agree with your comment, she is pay back for any hell i raised in my childhood/teens, which was a lot! lol she has an obsession with creams, shampoos, conditioners, make up, sparkels, glitter and shrieking. she is also lightening fast and incredibly cute. every day comeone tells me how adorable, cute or beutiful she is...my answer is always "ya, and its a damn good thing for her too" lol. its fantastic.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Next rounds on me lol...
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    This is why some animals eat their young.

I'm having a drink FOR you tonight.
  • Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    Tess1.jpg

This is the reason I drink. Under that bandaid is stitches from her getting too rowdy at daycare!

But she's too darn cute when she goes fishing!!!

Tess2.jpg
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Wow... and to think, I've considered having children lately. Lol. I'll think hard... really hard before I do anything rash.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    You don't need *a* drink, you need many drinks!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Yes yes and yes!! You could have taken these pics straight from my house... The lady at chilis was astounded at how fast we were blowing through our margaritas the other nite at dinner...I told hubs...we should have started with shots!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Bump, I can't see the pics from work, but I definitely want to check this out tonight!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

my 3 1/2 yr old was stalking a deer in the woods this weekend, trying to kill it with a brick in his hands.

My son was at my parents house this weekend. My stepmom found him out side holding his little .22. He said he was going to kill a possum in the woods with his cricket!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    hahah thanks for putting my problems in perspective! good luck with those little rascals!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    HAVE.NEVER.LAUGHED.SO.HARD.AT.SOMEONE.ELSE'S.EXPENSE.I.THANK.YOU :)
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Here. Allow me to buy you one drink:
    giant_martini_glass_prop_01.jpg
  • eawilkrsn
    eawilkrsn Posts: 43
    Options
    that confirms it! no more kids for me. one is enough!!! haha god bless you and drink on!
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    HaHaHa!!! Good luck with all of that! I like having no kids. Now I wonder why I drink.. Hmmmmmm