please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Don't be ridiculous. The whole point of going to the gym is to sweat then shower AFTER not gonna waste water for middle class snobs like you. I don't see you smelling like roses after your gym session either and please use the English language properly. Da is not a word. I think you'll find it's the. And did you consider perhaps that she had gland problem? Which would mean it wasn't her fault.
    wow!!..middle class snobs like me..lol..but its people like you that keep hell hot and full

OR maybe she just had a little extra cheese on her taco! ( Oh Jim Carrey, How I loveee thee)
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I always take a quick shower before the gym in the morning. It does 2 things....1.) Gets rid of your funk & 2.) wakes me up. It is not ok to come into the gym smelling like *kitten*.

Here's another thing....if you're running on the treadmill (or any machine for that matter), please keep a towel handy to wipe off with. It's not ok to drip everywhere and then clean it up after. It's f-ing gross.

lol..im glad another person here knows what im talking about

I would really see a doctor if I was you - I do not wake up, and I am sure 99% of people don't, smelling like *kitten*.

Actually, I have to share a restroom in our office building with a lot of people and I can promise you that it's one of the grossest things to have to go into a stall after a person with an unwashed butt has been in there.

As for what the OP is talking about, the stink of old, unwashed gym clothes is very offensive. I don't see why I should have to stay home or not use the gym as suggested by several posters here because the smell bothers me. The occasionally stinky person shouldn't have more of a right to work out at the gym than I do. I just move machines so I don't have to smell it.

She may not have worded it perfectly, but there were plenty of us who understood what she was saying and who weren't waiting on the edge of our seats to pounce on her because we somehow twisted what she was saying into something offensive. If you sweat good for you. I sweat, too. But I also wear clean gym clothes every day, take a shower in the morning before work and after I get home from the gym, apply deo in the morning and before going to the gym and overall practice good hygiene.

I'm not sure why so many people are taking offense to this post. Seriously.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    I knew there was a good reason for my lack of faith in the medical industry.
    lol..do i smell jealousy?
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    smh= shake my head
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This post has been locked due to numerous guideline violations. Including:
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

You may review the posting guidelines by following this link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.