please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options

Replies

• Shfiftyfive
    Shfiftyfive Posts: 261
    Options
    I'm not sure if this was answered before, but what kind of workout is it that you do?
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    lol..what i dont understand is why are the same people that have a problem with this forum keep coming back trying to find little things to nick pick about..dont get it..my guess is you want everyone to agree with you so you can feel better i guess..*shrugs* or give you a round of applause *shrugs shoulders* personally i feel like youre mad because i have not stepped out of my character..
    No, your ignorance and idiocy is just amusing. Of course, you won't see this because you ignored me back when I tried to speak logically with you. It's clear now you just aren't cut out for that kind of conversation.
    call it what you want but i have nothing to prove to anyone here..when someone have to constantly display their "intelligence" to others, its probably because they lack self confidence...
    Intelligence is self-evident in one's words and deeds. Attempting to compensate for something that one is lacking, on the other hand...
    im just wondering..why are you so angry??..did this post really offend you or something?? lol..i mean..seriously..you keep coming back trying to display what you learned at school..ok..good for you..if you have a problem with the discussion in this forum then please quit clicking on the link..simple as that..if you post another reply then your life must really be miserable cause youre sitting at your computer waiting on me to post something..am i that important to you??..its funny how the minute i replied back to a user, you jumped in as if you were waiting for me to wake up this morning..thats the life of a miserable pathetic person so you use this website to TRY tearing people apart to make yourself feel better..lol..

Didn't you just click and post?
    lol..last time i checked..I started this topic..helloo!!!

You don't get it. The internet is a series of tubes and you're clogging it up with this crap.
    and youre part of the crap by constantly responding..lol..
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    im just wondering..why are you so angry??..did this post really offend you or something?? lol..i mean..seriously..you keep coming back trying to display what you learned at school..ok..good for you..if you have a problem with the discussion in this forum then please quit clicking on the link..simple as that..if you post another reply then your life must really be miserable cause youre sitting at your computer waiting on me to post something..am i that important to you??..its funny how the minute i replied back to a user, you jumped in as if you were waiting for me to wake up this morning..thats the life of a miserable pathetic person so you use this website to TRY tearing people apart to make yourself feel better..lol..
    Angry? It is possible to have a civil discussion and become angry.

If you post in the public forum, you should be open to others expressing their opinions -- which is exactly what I have done here, along with any others.

Also, my life is far from miserable, thank you. I find it humorous that you continue to say that, as though it were pertinent to the discussion.
    i find it to be pertinent because your making a big deal out of a simple post..since youre so intelligent and wise why are you still lingering around a forum that discusses showering? smh..dont get it..lol

You are making just as big of a deal. Is someone that hasn't showered for 2 days holding you in a headlock forcing you to reply?
  • TheDudette
    TheDudette Posts: 174
    Options
    That's two showers! What a waste of water.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    i find it to be pertinent because your making a big deal out of a simple post..since youre so intelligent and wise why are you still lingering around a forum that discusses showering? smh..dont get it..lol
    Because I can, sweetheart. :flowerforyou:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

It's better just to shower with someone ;-)
  • Shfiftyfive
    Shfiftyfive Posts: 261
    Options

Conservationism gets me randy.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

Didnt' it get you george last time?
  • anahee
    anahee Posts: 10
    Options
    lol..i see there are some nasty people here..smh..i work out..sweat like hell..and dont smell anything but my degree deodorant..washing up before working out really keeps down the odor unless ur jus a funky person..
  • TheDudette
    TheDudette Posts: 174
    Options

Sexy conservationism is the best kind!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    quick question....what does "smh" mean?
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Think people just need to discover deoderants...I pack that **** on! and wash their clothes properly...leaving sweaty gym clothes in the wash basket too long leaves some funk in the fabric that even washing don't fix unless it's that dri fit stuff (it's ALL I wear!!). And ladies...like if u are funky down there?!! like fem fresh it or something! lol but showering before the gym? naw im not gonna do that either...

^^^ this!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Angry? It is possible to have a civil discussion and become angry.

If you post in the public forum, you should be open to others expressing their opinions -- which is exactly what I have done here, along with any others.

Also, my life is far from miserable, thank you. I find it humorous that you continue to say that, as though it were pertinent to the discussion.

You are making just as big of a deal. Is someone that hasn't showered for 2 days holding you in a headlock forcing you to reply?

That sounds horrible.... oh the pit juices!!! OH THE PIT JUICES!!!!
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    quick question....what does "smh" mean?

Super Man hanglides
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    LOL I know on da and dis. Come on now. Teens taught like that!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My aunt always told me when I'm in a hurry to "just wash the important parts" lol.
    Take a shower after. Works for me...
  • beautifulblac84
    Options

lol..its called being miserable.
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    I bet you 9 times out of 10, its not the person whos sweating that stinks, it's their gym clothes that need to be washed or replaced.
    Agreed. Dirty, re-used clothes are typically to blame for any odors. Not many hobos using gyms.

Agreed. You can't hang your sopping-wet gym shorts in your locker, come back three days later and crack them open to wear them again, expecting to smell like a field of daisies. It's probably the old gym clothes that supply the offensive odor, not the fresh sweat from today's workout. I still maintain that the cardinal sin is to soak in a perfume/cologne bath before going to the gym. This is simply not necessary.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    lol..its called being miserable.
    Nope. Happy as a lark. Quite content.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Maybe she did shower before coming to the gym. If you're working out, at some point you're more than likely going to sweat. In her case, the sweat lead to a bad odor. I don't know of anyone who smells of roses after an intense workout lol
    ^^ This! I dont go to the gym (i workout at home) but i dont shower before and wouldnt if i went to the gym! pointless! (i already take two most days lol) also even at home i am sweating like mad after 30 minutes! im sure it doesnt smell the greatest but you know what?! i kicked my booty! im getting into shape! after i have my protein shake and get my kiddos situated I will go take a shower lol but im not going to "get ready" to workout
This discussion has been closed.