please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options

Replies

• hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    People against sweat. wtf do you do when you are doing the sexy time? Time outs for wipe downs?

Baby wipes in the night stand and don't forget to febreeze the sheets!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    This is why I stopped going to the gym, period. I would get so paranoid. I would pack on the deodorant, spritz a little perfume and CHEW GUM while I was on the elliptical. I told a guy friend this once and he laughed hysterically at me.

I invested in home equipment. Now I can be as stank as I wanna be in the privacy of my own house.

"As Stank As I Wanna Be" just moved into the number one spot as a contender for title of my memoirs, btw...

:laugh:
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'd rather smell hard earned sweat than dime store body spray any day. Perhaps you should find a more refined gym, one that doesn't offend your delicate sensibilities.
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I was raised to conserve water. There are too many people in the world who go without it for me to waste it by taking a shower only to avoid offending your delicate sensibilities. I don't run the water when I brush my teeth and I am certainly not going to shower 3 times a day because I sweat at the ****ing gym.

Let's not be silly, here.

I agree with you. I grew up learning to conserve water. Whats the point in showering so many times in one day? Come on now.
    good for u..u want a cookie!!..

I'm sorry, but your logic is useless. Not to mention, I'm sure you are a grown, well-rounded, and educated woman. Please use that education that you/your parents/the government paid for.

once again..another flat, boring, sensitive person....lol

I'd rather be "flat, boring and sensitive" than labeled as an imbecile. Good luck attempting to go far with... well, whatever you may have going for you.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I have a friend on here and his wife always showers and gets herself prettied up for the gym. Even adds perfume. He now suspects she's cheating on him behind his back. She doesn't clearly see how lucky she has it that he allows her to go to the gym, and now this? Poor guy. I hope his girlfriend on the side treats him better than she does.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    But the gym showers are full of creeps :sad:
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    People against sweat. wtf do you do when you are doing the sexy time? Time outs for wipe downs?

Brilliant. I think it's safe to say that the OP is a d*ck.

Oh no, now I'm going to be accused of being uninteresting, boring, having no life....ah well. I'd rather be remotely intelligent and tolerant of other people.

Cheers to that! :drinker:
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options

Can you all get a room and circle jerk at each other and spare everyone else the flinging?

Bless Your Heart :flowerforyou:
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Sorry, I have no idea what your original post was about because I couldn't read any of it due to grammatical & spelling errors.

:noway:

lol..then dont read it!!!..didnt know i was in english class..lol :noway:

You may want to consider going back. You know, just to "freshen up"
    lol..and the trophy goes to.."drum roll"..
    Ah, the "trophy" joke again. Excellent!
    lol..what i dont understand is why are the same people that have a problem with this forum keep coming back trying to find little things to nick pick about..dont get it..my guess is you want everyone to agree with you so you can feel better i guess..*shrugs* or give you a round of applause *shrugs shoulders* personally i feel like youre mad because i have not stepped out of my character..
  • beautifulblac84
    Options

Brilliant. I think it's safe to say that the OP is a d*ck.

Oh no, now I'm going to be accused of being uninteresting, boring, having no life....ah well. I'd rather be remotely intelligent and tolerant of other people.

Cheers to that! :drinker:
    lol..well dont click on the link to come here..whats so hard about that..lmao
  • Shfiftyfive
    Shfiftyfive Posts: 261
    Options
    da gym is da pl@ce 2 b!
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    I was raised to conserve water. There are too many people in the world who go without it for me to waste it by taking a shower only to avoid offending your delicate sensibilities. I don't run the water when I brush my teeth and I am certainly not going to shower 3 times a day because I sweat at the ****ing gym.

Let's not be silly, here.

I agree with you. I grew up learning to conserve water. Whats the point in showering so many times in one day? Come on now.
    good for u..u want a cookie!!..

I'm sorry, but your logic is useless. Not to mention, I'm sure you are a grown, well-rounded, and educated woman. Please use that education that you/your parents/the government paid for.

once again..another flat, boring, sensitive person....lol

I'd rather be "flat, boring and sensitive" than labeled as an imbecile. Good luck attempting to go far with... well, whatever you may have going for you.
    lol..thanx for stopping by..im only one click away
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    lol..what i dont understand is why are the same people that have a problem with this forum keep coming back trying to find little things to nick pick about..dont get it..my guess is you want everyone to agree with you so you can feel better i guess..*shrugs* or give you a round of applause *shrugs shoulders* personally i feel like youre mad because i have not stepped out of my character..

No, your ignorance and idiocy is just amusing. Of course, you won't see this because you ignored me back when I tried to speak logically with you. It's clear now you just aren't cut out for that kind of conversation.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options

No, your ignorance and idiocy is just amusing. Of course, you won't see this because you ignored me back when I tried to speak logically with you. It's clear now you just aren't cut out for that kind of conversation.
    lol..smh..precious Jesus..i see why some people are scared to post anything on here..its people like YOU that keeps others from enjoying this website..
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yet another reason I train at home....
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

lol..smh..precious Jesus..i see why some people are scared to post anything on here..its people like YOU that keeps others from enjoying this website..

Its not people calling other people smelly then offering them cookies when they take exception?
  • beautifulblac84
    Options

call it what you want but i have nothing to prove to anyone here..when someone have to constantly display their "intelligence" to others, its probably because they lack self confidence...
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    sigh..where do i start..i was on da floor doing crunches and right in front of me are stairs to the second floor of the gym..this chick was running up and down the stair case as part of her routine..i claire..everytime she went back up the stairs i smelled funk!!. =( ..its like a lil cloud would be left behind after she went back up..i politely got up and moved..went to walk on the treadmill and dis dude was running..sigh..im jus gonna stop there..but for future references..people please take a shower or at least hit those hot spots..

Did you two make out in the shower later? Because that would be have been epic success

YG6vv_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s320x240-181195-580.gif
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    call it what you want but i have nothing to prove to anyone here..when someone have to constantly display their "intelligence" to others, its probably because they lack self confidence...
    Intelligence is self-evident in one's words and deeds. Attempting to compensate for something that one is lacking, on the other hand...
  • ShannanRenae
    ShannanRenae Posts: 130
    Options
    sigh..where do i start..i was on da floor doing crunches and right in front of me are stairs to the second floor of the gym..this chick was running up and down the stair case as part of her routine..i claire..everytime she went back up the stairs i smelled funk!!. =( ..its like a lil cloud would be left behind after she went back up..i politely got up and moved..went to walk on the treadmill and dis dude was running..sigh..im jus gonna stop there..but for future references..people please take a shower or at least hit those hot spots..

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!! I mean really? Its like they come to the gym & say oh well Im already funky I may as well go on to the gym & sweat & make everybody nose bleed w/my body odor!!! They RATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!! It happened to me quite a few times & it was so bad that my eyes were watering & my nose started dripping....pure RATCHEDNESS!!!!! Clean ur a**es & otha areas!!!!
This discussion has been closed.