please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!! I mean really? Its like they come to the gym & say oh well Im already funky I may as well go on to the gym & sweat & make everybody nose bleed w/my body odor!!! They RATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!! It happened to me quite a few times & it was so bad that my eyes were watering & my nose started dripping....pure RATCHEDNESS!!!!! Clean ur a**es & otha areas!!!!
    What do "RATCHED" and "RATCHEDNESS" mean?
  • Shfiftyfive
    Shfiftyfive Posts: 261
    Options
    lol..what i dont understand is why are the same people that have a problem with this forum keep coming back trying to find little things to nick pick about..dont get it..my guess is you want everyone to agree with you so you can feel better i guess..*shrugs* or give you a round of applause *shrugs shoulders* personally i feel like youre mad because i have not stepped out of my character..

No, your ignorance and idiocy is just amusing. Of course, you won't see this because you ignored me back when I tried to speak logically with you. It's clear now you just aren't cut out for that kind of conversation.
    call it what you want but i have nothing to prove to anyone here..when someone have to constantly display their "intelligence" to others, its probably because they lack self confidence...

sounds like u jelly
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I bet she stinks
    Sweaty-Hottie.jpg
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    lol..what i dont understand is why are the same people that have a problem with this forum keep coming back trying to find little things to nick pick about..dont get it..my guess is you want everyone to agree with you so you can feel better i guess..*shrugs* or give you a round of applause *shrugs shoulders* personally i feel like youre mad because i have not stepped out of my character..
    No, your ignorance and idiocy is just amusing. Of course, you won't see this because you ignored me back when I tried to speak logically with you. It's clear now you just aren't cut out for that kind of conversation.
    call it what you want but i have nothing to prove to anyone here..when someone have to constantly display their "intelligence" to others, its probably because they lack self confidence...
    Intelligence is self-evident in one's words and deeds. Attempting to compensate for something that one is lacking, on the other hand...
    im just wondering..why are you so angry??..did this post really offend you or something?? lol..i mean..seriously..you keep coming back trying to display what you learned at school..ok..good for you..if you have a problem with the discussion in this forum then please quit clicking on the link..simple as that..if you post another reply then your life must really be miserable cause youre sitting at your computer waiting on me to post something..am i that important to you??..its funny how the minute i replied back to a user, you jumped in as if you were waiting for me to wake up this morning..thats the life of a miserable pathetic person so you use this website to TRY tearing people apart to make yourself feel better..lol..
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Intelligence is self-evident in one's words and deeds. Attempting to compensate for something that one is lacking, on the other hand...
    im just wondering..why are you so angry??..did this post really offend you or something?? lol..i mean..seriously..you keep coming back trying to display what you learned at school..ok..good for you..if you have a problem with the discussion in this forum then please quit clicking on the link..simple as that..if you post another reply then your life must really be miserable cause youre sitting at your computer waiting on me to post something..am i that important to you??..its funny how the minute i replied back to a user, you jumped in as if you were waiting for me to wake up this morning..thats the life of a miserable pathetic person so you use this website to TRY tearing people apart to make yourself feel better..lol..

Didn't you just click and post?
  • Shfiftyfive
    Options

How is he angry when you're the one calling him a miserable and pathetic person?
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    sigh..where do i start..i was on da floor doing crunches and right in front of me are stairs to the second floor of the gym..this chick was running up and down the stair case as part of her routine..i claire..everytime she went back up the stairs i smelled funk!!. =( ..its like a lil cloud would be left behind after she went back up..i politely got up and moved..went to walk on the treadmill and dis dude was running..sigh..im jus gonna stop there..but for future references..people please take a shower or at least hit those hot spots..

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!!! I mean really? Its like they come to the gym & say oh well Im already funky I may as well go on to the gym & sweat & make everybody nose bleed w/my body odor!!! They RATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!! It happened to me quite a few times & it was so bad that my eyes were watering & my nose started dripping....pure RATCHEDNESS!!!!! Clean ur a**es & otha areas!!!!
    lmao..
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    sigh..where do i start..i was on da floor doing crunches and right in front of me are stairs to the second floor of the gym..this chick was running up and down the stair case as part of her routine..i claire..everytime she went back up the stairs i smelled funk!!. =( ..its like a lil cloud would be left behind after she went back up..i politely got up and moved..went to walk on the treadmill and dis dude was running..sigh..im jus gonna stop there..but for future references..people please take a shower or at least hit those hot spots..

lmao..

do you shower before going to the gym or do you think you don't smell when you sweat?
  • beautifulblac84
    Options

lol..last time i checked..I started this topic..helloo!!!
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Angry? It is possible to have a civil discussion and become angry.

If you post in the public forum, you should be open to others expressing their opinions -- which is exactly what I have done here, along with any others.

Also, my life is far from miserable, thank you. I find it humorous that you continue to say that, as though it were pertinent to the discussion.
  • Jeff92se
    Options

And? Look at the posts you decide to address??

Pot? Let me introduce you to this black Kettle
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Eh, if you want sunshine and roses you don't belong in a gym. I'm sure I would have offended you this morning then after my kick *kitten* workout after working 14 hrs. I'm sure I smelled like a field of daisies. :)
  • Shfiftyfive
    Options

You don't get it. The internet is a series of tubes and you're clogging it up with this crap.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Good thing people working out at the gym aren't likely there to impress someone who may or may not be close enough to smell them. Not many people ever think they smell bad- so you might smell your fantastic degree deordorant, but you probably can't reach around and bend over to smell swamp *kitten*, right?
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    You did create the thread, but it is in the public forum, and open to all members for discussion. Please note that not everyone will agree with what you post. Welcome to the Internet.
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Umm, no...I am not going to shower before I go to the gym.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    I wonder if I care if she showered first? Not!

IMG_0926.jpg
  • anahee
    anahee Posts: 10
    Options
    Maybe she did shower before coming to the gym. If you're working out, at some point you're more than likely going to sweat. In her case, the sweat lead to a bad odor. I don't know of anyone who smells of roses after an intense workout lol

exactly right!
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Angry? It is possible to have a civil discussion and become angry.

If you post in the public forum, you should be open to others expressing their opinions -- which is exactly what I have done here, along with any others.

Also, my life is far from miserable, thank you. I find it humorous that you continue to say that, as though it were pertinent to the discussion.
    i find it to be pertinent because your making a big deal out of a simple post..since youre so intelligent and wise why are you still lingering around a forum that discusses showering? smh..dont get it..lol
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Cat-with-mouse-001.jpg
This discussion has been closed.