please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options

Replies

• hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I find it much worse to be pushing myself in the gym, breathing hard, and my lungs get bombarded with what smells like a whole can of AXE body spray or perfume!!!

YES!!! I couldn't agree more!!! That crap smells worse and lingers more than someone's sweat smell. Don't bathe in your perfume folks!! UGH!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    lol..i see there are some nasty people here..smh..i work out..sweat like hell..and dont smell anything but my degree deodorant..washing up before working out really keeps down the odor unless ur jus a funky person..

Most people can't smell themselves. Just like how smokers don't realize they smell like cigarettes and pet owners don't notice their houses have a dog or cat scent.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Conserve water. :laugh:

I guess I could double up with some hot fitness gal in the shower to conserve water. :bigsmile:
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have no idea what your original post was about because I couldn't read any of it due to grammatical & spelling errors.

:noway:

lol..then dont read it!!!..didnt know i was in english class..lol :noway:

You may want to consider going back. You know, just to "freshen up"
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but your logic is useless. Not to mention, I'm sure you are a grown, well-rounded, and educated woman. Please use that education that you/your parents/the government paid for.

Are you really sure about that?
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I shower inbetween sets bishes

LOL Love it!! :laugh:
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    I was raised to conserve water. There are too many people in the world who go without it for me to waste it by taking a shower only to avoid offending your delicate sensibilities. I don't run the water when I brush my teeth and I am certainly not going to shower 3 times a day because I sweat at the ****ing gym.

Let's not be silly, here.

I agree with you. I grew up learning to conserve water. Whats the point in showering so many times in one day? Come on now.
    good for u..u want a cookie!!..

I'm sorry, but your logic is useless. Not to mention, I'm sure you are a grown, well-rounded, and educated woman. Please use that education that you/your parents/the government paid for.

once again..another flat, boring, sensitive person....lol
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    lol..i see there are some nasty people here..smh..i work out..sweat like hell..and dont smell anything but my degree deodorant..

I agree with the first part of the statement and I'm the same way on the second part.

Some body chemistry is just hard to tame when you get hot and sweaty. Thank God I can kill it in the gym and not stink most of the time. One of my buddies can start stinking just warming up! lol!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    good for u..u want a cookie!!..
    Why use logic or well-formulated responses, when you can come back with zingers like "good for u..u want a cookie!!", ".if u dont like what i write then dont read it!!", or "youre on ur way!!"?
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Sorry, I have no idea what your original post was about because I couldn't read any of it due to grammatical & spelling errors.

lol..and the trophy goes to.."drum roll"..
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    once again..another flat, boring, sensitive person....lol
    Complaining about body odor is the criteria for being interesting? I had no idea.

Also, complaining about body odor at the gym is not sensitive? Again, interesting.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

I don't understand what trophy we're going for here.
  • Abri2018
    Abri2018 Posts: 7
    Options
    Personally.. I know that when I'm working hard.. I'm probably not going to smell ALL THAT FRESH. If that's the case I generally try to stay away from people during my work out sessions. However, I feel like you know when you're stinky.. And if that's the case it's alright to go to the bathroom and cool down, wipe a cold towel across your sick.. Maybe not shower, but do a quick solution to rid whatever scents our sweat and hardwork have left behind. :)

It's just honestly being aware of your surroundings and being considerate of those around you. In my opinion. :)
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    lol..some people really give my day a jump start..thanx yall..:laugh: :drinker: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options

Ah, the "trophy" joke again. Excellent!
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    People against sweat. wtf do you do when you are doing the sexy time? Time outs for wipe downs?
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options

Ooohh, does she hand out a lot of these aforementioned trophies??
  • fontinathefox
    fontinathefox Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    People against sweat. wtf do you do when you are doing the sexy time? Time outs for wipe downs?

Brilliant. I think it's safe to say that the OP is a d*ck.

Oh no, now I'm going to be accused of being uninteresting, boring, having no life....ah well. I'd rather be remotely intelligent and tolerant of other people.
  • Jeff92se
    Options

Ooohh, does she hand out a lot of these aforementioned trophies??

Can you all get a room and circle jerk at each other and spare everyone else the flinging?
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I agree entirely. And, if you sweat (how disgusting is that?) during your workout, I think you need to shower during the workout, get dressed in clean workout clothes, douse yourself with cheap cologne or perfume, and resume your lifting routine. Anything less would be uncivilized. :sad:

HAHA xD
This discussion has been closed.