please take a shower before coming in da gym..ugghh!!

Options

Replies

• beautifulblac84
    Options
    Lord woman!!

Just because people dont want to shower before a workout doesnt mean they are all dirty dirty creatures who eat out of the garbage.

We cant all be like you, and only smell of rainbows and unicorn farts.

as stated before..if the shoe fits..wear it..
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    this topic was all fun and humor
    I beg to differ. It was, and continues to be, pretty lame.
    ur taking it out of context...
    She took nothing out of context. Rather, she addressed the topic you presented. She also articulated herself quite well, and used proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Doing so is much more convincing than an argument filled with poor grammar and/or spelling.
    ...u ARE the only person still trying to plead ur case
    Not true. I agree with her stance that some folks aren't aware of their bodily aroma, and you may be guilty of the same. It's very possible.

Don't forget she cited articles refuting the OPs vehement claim that she could smell her own funk better than other people could smell her funk.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    and i guess ur her super hero!!..he came to save u girly!!..lol..
    Oh, no. She doesn't need saving. How silly. Just because a male supports a female, it means that he is "saving" her? Funny seeing that kind of mentality from another woman. What a shame.
    and i can use WHATEVER type of grammar, spelling, language, etc I want to!!..didnt know i had to be legit on my own forum topic..lol..if u dont like what i write then dont read it!!..simple as that..lol.
    Of course you can and may use whatever type of grammar, spelling and language that you please. I, for one, do take the grammar, spelling and language of the comments here into account when determining their value and validity -- just as I do in real life.
    .talk about insecure people..smh..sensitive sensitive sensitive ..:laugh:
    Are you referring to me? Insecure? I'm quite secure in my person and opinions.

Sensitive? Of course. Who isn't sensitive to some things in life? One thing I'm not sensitive about are forum comments. I don't resort to using silliness like "lol" or name-calling. I do just fine expressing myself in a mature manner. I'm also not sensitive about other patrons at the gym, and how they might or might not smell. :flowerforyou:
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Lord woman!!

Just because people dont want to shower before a workout doesnt mean they are all dirty dirty creatures who eat out of the garbage.

We cant all be like you, and only smell of rainbows and unicorn farts.

as stated before..if the shoe fits..wear it..

I dont actually work out at the gym, but I am aware of when I am sweaty and stanky. I dont shove my armpit in anyones face, forcing them to smell me, I do shower after a workout but I dont see the point in showering beforehand. That just seems llike a waste.

But forgive me for disagreeing with you, oh delightfully smelling one. I wish we could all be like you and never need deodorant or anything ever again, because we are all just so perfect and sweet smelling all the time.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    i loooove the threesome y'all got going on..lmao..tom, ****, and harry
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    and i guess ur her super hero!!..he came to save u girly!!..lol..
    Oh, no. She doesn't need saving. How silly. Just because a male supports a female, it means that he is "saving" her? Funny seeing that kind of mentality from another woman. What a shame.
    and i can use WHATEVER type of grammar, spelling, language, etc I want to!!..didnt know i had to be legit on my own forum topic..lol..if u dont like what i write then dont read it!!..simple as that..lol.
    Of course you can and may use whatever type of grammar, spelling and language that you please. I, for one, do take the grammar, spelling and language of the comments here into account when determining their value and validity -- just as I do in real life.
    .talk about insecure people..smh..sensitive sensitive sensitive ..:laugh:
    Are you referring to me? Insecure? I'm quite secure in my person and opinions.

Sensitive? Of course. Who isn't sensitive to some things in life? One thing I'm not sensitive about are forum comments. I don't resort to using silliness like "lol" or name-calling. I do just fine expressing myself in a mature manner. I'm also not sensitive about other patrons at the gym, and how they might or might not smell. :flowerforyou:
    you're on fire!!!..whooo hoo ..keep going!!..lmao..u might just get a mfp trophy!!
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    I don't think that you know what "Tom, Dick and Harry" means. In your context, something like "Larry, Moe and Curly" would have been more appropriate. That's okay though.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    I don't think that you know what "Tom, Dick and Harry" means. In your context, something like "Larry, Moe and Curly" would have been more appropriate. That's okay though.
    lol..i love it!!..youre on ur way!!..
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    anyone else now have the song "We got da funk" stuck in their heads?

Where's George Clinton when you need him?
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    anyone else now have the song "We got da funk" stuck in their heads?

Where's George Clinton when you need him?
    :laugh:
  • ktbug82
    ktbug82 Posts: 166
    Options
    .if uv been wearing the same panties or boxers all day and then go in a gym to sweat..whatever smell that have accumulated down there will create an funky aroma thats NOT pleasant to others..lol.

Sorry to hear your vag stinks before you even go to the gym.:flowerforyou:
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options

ewww. I have trained with people who don't wash and their gi smells like *kitten* sweat. It's really gross when you get traingled by someone and their balls smell through their gi they are right under my nose as I am struggling for air.

This. Nothing worse than ball sweat through a sweaty gi while your getting choked out.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    .if uv been wearing the same panties or boxers all day and then go in a gym to sweat..whatever smell that have accumulated down there will create an funky aroma thats NOT pleasant to others..lol.

lol..try again cause that was lame and from da looks of it u were born with some else
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    lol..try again cause that was lame
    Why try again? It was spot-on.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    lol..u again..ur pathetic
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    :smile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: good nite
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    lol..u again..ur pathetic
    Oh my. Resorted to name-calling, have we? Tsk, tsk, tsk...
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    birds of a feather flock together..lol
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Ah, very good. Now that phrase would have worked better than "Tom, Dick and Harry" earlier. Glad to see you expanding your repertoire.
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    Ah, very good. Now that phrase would have worked better than "Tom, Dick and Harry" earlier. Glad to see you expanding your repertoire.
    lol..i love people like you..always looking for someone to prove themselves..sorry that u have had to do that all ur miserable life..stay on mfp..u can find more people to nag on about their grammar and anything else ur lil heart desires..lol..ur on ur way to da top!!! great job!!!..
This discussion has been closed.