Options

Replies

• kaja
    kaja Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    oops got that wrong :embarassed:

current weight - 173lbs

which means i'm actually down 4lbs:bigsmile:

Its trying to convert to lbs - in britain we use stones and lbs. I get all confused.
  • HeatherH1984
    Options
    Last week I was 196lb, this week I'm 192.5lb. going to be doing more exercise this week. So fingers crossed x
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    SW 182.4
    Last Week: 174.2
    Today: 173.2

Would have liked it to be more, but considering I had two parties this week where I went over my calories by quite a bit :blushing: :drinker: I'm glad I still lost! Now the real challenge, I'm going home to New Brunswick for a week and a half where I'm sure I'll be playing catch up by going out to eat, not to mention that my parents eat a lot of junk... I hope to maintain throughout all the temptations!!
  • mrsprazak05
    mrsprazak05 Posts: 109
    Options
    So glad to see so many of you guys have already weighed in!!! WAY TO GO!!!! AND even right after a holiday weekend :wink:
    Well, I have to say that I didn't loose a single ounce...:angry: BUT...I did get off of my regular calorie plan... Just too much temptation :laugh: BUT I am thankful that I didn't gain anything. I stayed good with not drinking any regualar coke... My mom had some Diet Dr. Pepper at our gathering, so I drank one of those....
    AND...I didn't PIG OUT....but I did eat more than I usually do...
    ANYWAY, HERE'S MY STATS FOR THIS WEEK :

SW: 230 LBS
    LW: 233.6 LBS
    Today: 233 LBS

This week I totally need to kick my booty to get back on track :smile:

Hey Kandi...according to my math...you lost .6 lbs!!! So...you DID lose!! Be proud lady!!
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Still moving slowly..but at least it's moving :wink:
    LW 126
    CW 125.5
  • Rica03
    Rica03 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, we were camping over the fourth!
    Well I finally got the scale to budget, a little...
    LW 175.5
    CW173.5
    So two pounds, not bad but I have been exercising my butt off!
    Have a good day!
    Erica
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    So glad to see so many of you guys have already weighed in!!! WAY TO GO!!!! AND even right after a holiday weekend :wink:
    Well, I have to say that I didn't loose a single ounce...:angry: BUT...I did get off of my regular calorie plan... Just too much temptation :laugh: BUT I am thankful that I didn't gain anything. I stayed good with not drinking any regualar coke... My mom had some Diet Dr. Pepper at our gathering, so I drank one of those....
    AND...I didn't PIG OUT....but I did eat more than I usually do...
    ANYWAY, HERE'S MY STATS FOR THIS WEEK :

SW: 230 LBS
    LW: 233.6 LBS
    Today: 233 LBS

This week I totally need to kick my booty to get back on track :smile:

Hey Kandi...according to my math...you lost .6 lbs!!! So...you DID lose!! Be proud lady!!

Thanks, lady!!! :happy:
    I have lost 6 lbs over three weeks....I just didn't loose anything from last Monday to this Monday...

Thank you for the encouragement, though!! YOU ROCK!!!!!
    I have been doing really good so far this week, so I am hoping to make up for the NO LOSS this last week :wink:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, we were camping over the fourth!
    Well I finally got the scale to budget, a little...
    LW 175.5
    CW173.5
    So two pounds, not bad but I have been exercising my butt off!
    Have a good day!
    Erica

ROCK IT!!!, ERICA!! That's awesome!! :drinker:
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    I did not lose any but I'm happy. I ate real bad last week. My workout did save me from gaining weight.
    still 171 lbs.
    2 more lbs then I will be in the 160 :laugh:
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    double post!
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hi all, I'm sad to report that I've gained, not a lot, but a gain.... It was the holidays! Stupid delicious BBQ food, etc.

SW: 142
    LW: 136.2
    CW: 137

Oh well, next Monday I will rock the weigh in! :)

Congrats to all of you that resisted the hamburger! :laugh:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Hi, I started in June...well, end of June and July 6th was the completion of my first week.

SW: 265
    CW: 259
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I think I'm just going to weigh myself on wednesdays. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 1.5 lbs since Monday. I think mondays are bad for me since I just don't drink enough water over the weekends. (Something I'll have to work on.)

So, SW-195
    Monday- 183
    Today- 181.5

I'm SO close to the Overweight line!!!!
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I've been completely UNMOTIATED for like the last week and half.... I'm back on track though.

I weighed in this morning. Still at 222.

Starting Weight - 225
    Last Weigh in - 222
    This Week's Weigh in - 222

Nothing is better than a gain!! I'm pretty stoked about at least maintaining since I didn't eat good OR exercise. Was just having some off days...

Congrats to all the losers!!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and gals! Decided to weigh in on Wednesday this week to serve as a buffer for the holiday weekend. I'm sure glad I did! Lost 3 lbs this week. I was so surprised! Well I guess it's more like a week and a half. I was so worried about losing weight when I moved back home for the summer...thanks for all your support and encouragement with that!! And congrats on all of your successes...keep up the good work! :drinker:

SW: 191
    LW: 180.5
    TW: 177.5
    GW: 150
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    I think I'm just going to weigh myself on wednesdays. I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 1.5 lbs since Monday. I think mondays are bad for me since I just don't drink enough water over the weekends. (Something I'll have to work on.)

So, SW-195
    Monday- 183
    Today- 181.5

I'm with ya! Wednesdays give a nice little buffer from weekend splurges :drinker:

Well, it's not as bad as I feared...
    SW: 164
    LW: 160
    CW: 161

so I gained a pound.....just trying to tell myself, this isn't about week to week, this is about a HEALTHY lifestyle! Does anyone have any tips for staying "good" or on track over the weekends???? :blushing:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options

So, SW-195
    Monday- 183
    Today- 181.5

I'm with ya! Wednesdays give a nice little buffer from weekend splurges :drinker:

Well, it's not as bad as I feared...
    SW: 164
    LW: 160
    CW: 161

so I gained a pound.....just trying to tell myself, this isn't about week to week, this is about a HEALTHY lifestyle! Does anyone have any tips for staying "good" or on track over the weekends???? :blushing:

Good question! lol I seem to do ok with food but I never drink enough water over the weekends. Last weekend I ate anything I wanted I just worked out A LOT so I stayed in my cal/fat zone, but the water kicked my butt.
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    I just wanna say that I worked out last night for the first time in a little while. With my parents visiting, it was difficult to do some Turbo Jamming! Even though I was walking everyday, it's just not the same as a good 20 min. workout with Chalene! I'm glad everyone is doing so well this week!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    I just wanna say that I worked out last night for the first time in a little while. With my parents visiting, it was difficult to do some Turbo Jamming! Even though I was walking everyday, it's just not the same as a good 20 min. workout with Chalene! I'm glad everyone is doing so well this week!!! Keep up the great work!!

You're right! That workout with Chalene is the real thing! And congratulations on getting started again! Doesn't it feel great? Even though you've got visitors, you got it done! :happy:
  • ericawebb11
    Options
    so I finally weighed in... didn't want to all week becuase i was so bad over the weekend with my dads birthday and the holiday... but I finally sucked it up this morning and got on the scales and i'm only up 0.3 pounds... which is totally not bad at all considering i thought it'd be more like 3 pounds or something.. so i'm okay with that... i just have to work twice as hard the next few days to get it back down...