Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wanna Vent?

124»

Replies

• AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    My FB status from yesterday says it all: "Someday people will figure out that I'm infinitely more effective at what I do when I'm allowed to actually do what I'm supposed to do (that's a lot of do's...). What a novel concept!"

Oh...and I would like to vent at myself for taking yesterday's bad day out on too much pizza. :-/

So very, very true!!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Three days after our 6th wedding anniversary my husband informed me he wantes to separate. Seems he prefers it when I'm not around. :sad:
    I am so sorry! But maybe you me and fit miss can get together and punch all of them *kitten*! :flowerforyou: hope your day /week/month/year improves!

I'm so sorry too! And I'm with you - we all need to punch them *kitten*!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    After I punched my boyfriend's drinking buddy in the face for trying to break us up and being an all around bad person, I'd burst his bubble and tell him that he is not God's gift to women, women are not here just to please that he is rude, ignorant and going no where in life fast. Then I'd punch him again. Argh, he urks me!
    If you ever do this please let me know first! I WANT TO BE THERE!!!

Don't worry, when the day finally comes I will definitely let you know and I'll be video taping it! lol
  • AdrienneKaren
    AdrienneKaren Posts: 168 Member
    I quit smoking this week. I kind of hate everything.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    :mad: mine is that the dang hubby won't answer his phone!!! I have important stuff to tell him! Why bother having a phone if you don't ever ANSWER the damn thing!!!!:explode:
  • I quit smoking this week. I kind of hate everything.
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! I am at 1 year smoke free as of August 2nd of this year... Keep it going...it DOES get better!
  • :mad: mine is that the dang hubby won't answer his phone!!! I have important stuff to tell him! Why bother having a phone if you don't ever ANSWER the damn thing!!!!:explode:
    AGREE! My husband never answers his cell...heck he refuses to answer the house phone...stupid effing men...lmao
  • Please don't tell me your gonna eat healthier then tell me your going through Wendy's for lunch. Seriously? :grumble:
    I LOVE THIS!!
  • My office is well ventilated, so I see no need for a vent. Thank you. :o)
    Wish we were all so lucky :grumble: :laugh:
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 345 Member
    Don't call to cancel your account and not know a fricking thing. Oh you don't know your account name, email address, home address, credit card number? Oh that's really *kitten* helpful.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    VENT??? OH GAWD YES!!!!! Today is the worst day....First...good morning...no weight loss AGAIN...second week in a row....husband having a FIT because I want to go to the chiropractor and he doesn't think they work...SORRY...I am tired of my back, hips and legs hurting for a week and half now. Hence the No Weightloss either I suppose...

Haven't been eating all that great either....totally over on calories a few days and not eating light and healthy...."SUCK IT TODAY OK!"

I made a low calorie , angel food cake ...a pair of BOOBS cake for a surprise 40th Birthday for a co-worker who can not even bother to text back, call back, email back...or even open his door for people. He could be dead for all I know...but really??????? Come on!

My calories are all gone for the day...all but 150 and I am not supposed to exercise today ...Doctor said to rest......

I am ready to throw in the towel!~ I need a mental health night....(which includes me...wrapped up like a burrito in my bedroom in the dark watching a funny movie until I feel better) ......

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    I soooo want to 'White Fang' my boss.

I love this! And I'd love to do it to one of my coworkers.

Ok call stupid...WTH is White Fang?? lmao

It's a reference from the sitcom on Fox, "New Girl". The idea is to let go of the thing that you love. In our case, we don't love our boss or our co-workers, but we really do want to 'White Fang' them. Hulu it. Great episode.

I tried to "White Fang" my husband from the kitchen last night . . . I stomped at him and everything