What do you eat for breakfast? Bored of egg whites!

Options

Replies

• digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I have just started to make lox. I learned how to salt it myself.
    Bagles and lox is my new favorite treat.
  • behnazw
    behnazw Posts: 1
    Options
    How about Fiber One with skim milk and some frozen blueberries? It's filling and taste good too!
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup 1% milk and a sliced banana.
    12 oz 1% milk, banana, 1 sccop whey protien and 1/2 cup blueberries - makes a yummy shake after lifting first thing in the morning.
    3eggs, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, one cup spinage, 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms - omelet.
  • jephry
    jephry Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    During the week, if I eat at home I eat a banana and a Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt. On the weekends, I do either Special K cereal or a Jimmy Dean De-Lites english muffin thingy. If I eat breakfast at work during the week, I'll have either oatmeal with blueberries, golden raisins and walnuts or a one egg, two egg white omelet with chicken, tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms. Oddly enough, the omelet is the least amount of calories at about 180!
  • lauri78
    lauri78 Posts: 19
    Options
    Overnight oatmeal is my absolute fave....and easy because you prepare it the night before.....

In large mug, I place....
    1/3c oats
    1/3c almond milk (or milk, or water)
    1/3c plain greek yogurt
    1/2 tsp brown sugar blend splenda
    Then add the toppings of your choice....you can make different variations every single day (I have added blueberries, bananas, raspberries, strawberries,cocoa, peanut butter, and even protein powder....the possibilites are endless)

Then you put it in the fridge overnight, and eat it cold in the morning.....mmm my favourite :)
  • KrystieNye
    KrystieNye Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I had Special K Vanilla Almond cereal this morning with skim milk, and it kept me full until lunch (plus, it tasted awesome!)
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    it varies...
    kash cereal.. usually go lean crunch....they are all good
    special k red berries
    hard boiled eggs
    eggo nutrigrain blueberry waffles

and of course lots of coffee with skim milk
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    A greek yogurt w/fruit in it and a tall coffee with a scoop of protein powder.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Bump after just having had an egg white scramble.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i do oatmeal with protein powder and fruit mixed in
  • robin49505
    robin49505 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have an instant oatmeal packet (one that's high in fiber) and instead of milk, I dump in a container of greek yogurt in (for protein) - it's yummy - tastes like baby food LOL!
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    steel cut oatmeal, egg whites and a piece of toast, greek yogurt or a protein shake. I'm not the world's most creative for breakfast, I just rotate those.
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    I make a banana minute muffin in the microwave. Basically it's 1/4 c oats, 1/4 cup egg whites, and one small banana mashed and mix together in a coffee mug. Microwave for 1 - 2 minutes and there ya go. You can substitute berries or raisins for the banana but if you do, add about 1 tbsp of skim milk or it will be to dry.
  • manny0623
    manny0623 Posts: 1
    Options
    Something simple and under 300 cals is I like to have some oatmeal with just water and add half a smashed up banana great breakfast!!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i like the quaker oates instant oatmeal because it's quick and I don't get hungry before lunch when I eat it. I also have been eating the Dannon Oikos greek yogurt cups and maybe a piece of toast.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I like 5 Grain Cereal (oats, barley, rye, some other stuff) with PB, real maple syrup, and milk.

Or a smoothie with some protein powder.
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My go-to weekday breakfast:

1 Jif Natural To Go PB cup
    Banana
    1/4 cup almonds
    1 or 2 hard-boiled eggs
  • ramsesmeza
    ramsesmeza Posts: 14
    Options
    I eat a grapefruit and a toast. that's it.
  • shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I make an omelet of 6 tablespoons of egg whites(egg beater) with fat free cheese melted in there and some raw mushrooms in there. with 2 slices of turkey bacon:)
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    i just had 30grams of kix with a little milk. pretty good stuff.