Why would someone want to do this to there body....

Options

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I just saw this onlie this morning and thought..WTH...not only does she hav issues but i think he does as well !!! Not to mention he is a chef so now Im thinking maybe I should go to school to be a chef also since they can afford 300.00 weekly grocery bill in addition to all the other household expenses !

amazing !
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What a sad situation!
  • peace_pigeon
    peace_pigeon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    So disturbing on many levels. Wow.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I've read about her before. She loves the publicity. Be warned if you go looking for videos of her that she is an exhibitionist, earns her money by broadcasting herself to men who like fat women. As far as she is concerned, the fatter she gets, the more sexy and attractive she gets, and this is affirmed by the men she performs for.

And life insurance? You seriously think anyone would cover her? My 400 lb friend could not get life insurance until she got down to 200 lb. You think someone would cover a risk like this? You're better off keeping her alive and performing.
  • BetterWithAge
    BetterWithAge Posts: 693
    Options
    I don't think I could eat that much in a week even if I tried. But, good for her for having a goal that makes her happy. Unfortunately, that happiness may be short lived.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Lol omgosh this is HORRIBLE!!!!!

And he just keeps on feeding her....
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.

I can't see her fiancee being your 'type' ...if that makes sense.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    This is sad..this woman has major mental health issues that every single health care professional that has seen her refused to act upon...and her fiancee seems to think it's fun to feed her.

a tragic waste of a life.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.

Only attraction I see is shade in the summer and heat in the winter.......
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I remember hearing something about a woman aspiring to be the largest woman a few years ago...wonder if this is the same person, or if it's competition. Whoever it was a few years ago had a website and would eat on webcam and viewers paid her to watch her eat. It may be the same person and that's how she met her fiance...

To each their own....I don't get it...but they look happy...that pic with all those plates on her made me cringe....
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Yup, same one.
    I remember hearing something about a woman aspiring to be the largest woman a few years ago...wonder if this is the same person, or if it's competition. Whoever it was a few years ago had a website and would eat on webcam and viewers paid her to watch her eat. It may be the same person and that's how she met her fiance...

To each their own....I don't get it...but they look happy...that pic with all those plates on her made me cringe....
  • bethanylaugh
    bethanylaugh Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm guessing that she reached a weight where she felt there was no turning back, so instead of trying to get healthier and possibly facing some failure with that, she defensively decided to go the other way. I feel bad, I feel as though if someone was behind her that supported her health & any weight loss efforts, she wouldn't be doing this :cry:

It's possible that she is happy this way, of course, but I can't help but think that humans want to be healthy and want to live as long as they can. This is self destructive behavior and she likely could use a little help & support to turn it around!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    What gets me is:
    1) that someone has to help them do that.
    2) Where do they get the money for all that food. She eats in one day what I eat in 10 days. And, I can barely afford my lifestyle. Is she super rich or something?
  • razorbecky
    razorbecky Posts: 134
    Options
    wow all I can say is OMGoodness!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    those legs?! how can that be comfortable? I'm uncomfortable with my thighs having a bit of jiggle, but hers have layers!
    It worries me that no one is trying to help her. If she was aiming to be the skinniest woman on the planet, everyone would be trying to check her in to a hospital for an eating disorder, but because it's the other way around no one seems to care. This is just as disordered as the opposite extreme.

I think you said it. If it was the other way around she would almost be forced into a mental hospital....
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That actually made me ill. It's like a train wreck, you have to watch but know you shouldnt.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is so much fat shaming in this thread.

What someone does with their life is their business. If it makes them happy, that is all that matters. If you were 300 pounds, would you like to hear people say the things to you that are in this thread? I doubt it. Don't judge other people for what makes them happy.

I don't think it's fat shaming. As another poster said, if someone was aiming to be the skinniest woman in the world people would freak out and assume it was an eating disorder and maker her go to doctors, etc. This is basically the same thing just at the other end of the spectrum. Neither end is healthy.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is so much fat shaming in this thread.

What someone does with their life is their business. If it makes them happy, that is all that matters. If you were 300 pounds, would you like to hear people say the things to you that are in this thread? I doubt it. Don't judge other people for what makes them happy.

I don't think it's fat shaming. As another poster said, if someone was aiming to be the skinniest woman in the world people would freak out and assume it was an eating disorder and maker her go to doctors, etc. This is basically the same thing just at the other end of the spectrum. Neither end is healthy.
    Sure, the people who called her "sickening" and "revolting" are merely concerned for her health.
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I am absolutely floored! Did you see the pictures in the slide show? I can not believe someone actually likes Hunt's brand of ketchup. That really grinds my gears!

That is me making light which may or may not be a problem. Unhealthy as all hell? Sure. Her life? Yep.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    "whose average caloric intake is 30,000 calories a day" :noway:

HOW??? I don't have time to eat 2,000 calories most days.