Why would someone want to do this to there body....

Options

Replies

• WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.

WOW!! She could be a nice person? How amazing....
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely floored! Did you see the pictures in the slide show? I can not believe someone actually likes Hunt's brand of ketchup. That really grinds my gears!

That is me making light which may or may not be a problem. Unhealthy as all hell? Sure. Her life? Yep.

Wow, she has dedication! She puts my weight goals to shame.
    I agree though Heinz all the way!!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Disgusting, she makes me want to vomit.

And yes, I'm fat shaming. I think it's gross and I'm entitled to that opinion.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    her fiancee clearly has some kind of creepy fetish..
    Disgusting, she makes me want to vomit.

And yes, I'm fat shaming. I think it's gross and I'm entitled to that opinion.

oh. and this ^
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Wow, there is so much fat shaming in this thread.

What someone does with their life is their business. If it makes them happy, that is all that matters. If you were 300 pounds, would you like to hear people say the things to you that are in this thread? I doubt it. Don't judge other people for what makes them happy.

I don't think it's fat shaming. As another poster said, if someone was aiming to be the skinniest woman in the world people would freak out and assume it was an eating disorder and maker her go to doctors, etc. This is basically the same thing just at the other end of the spectrum. Neither end is healthy.
    Sure, the people who called her "sickening" and "revolting" are merely concerned for her health.

or the people that wondered how she could possibly catch a man.
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I wonder how much she can squat. Hauling around 800lbs a day must make her back and legs strong.
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    those pictures were weird.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    What someone chooses to do with or to their own body is their business.

Yeah, and when they go public with their decisions, the rest of us have a right to comment on it.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    She probably eats more in a day then most people do in a month (roughly).
    WOW
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Yeah, and when they go public with their decisions, the rest of us have a right to comment on it.
    And when you comment on it in public, the rest of us have a right to comment on your comments. Can we stop this part now?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I still want to know how a person can ingest 30,000 calories a day. On a bad day, which means lots of fatty, high-cal restaurant food, I can maybe get to 3,000, but it leaves me feeling full for two straight days!
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    He's obviously a "feeder." Google it...these relationships are real, meaning they do exist. The men (usually) call themselves FA's too.
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    The fact the current record holder died young should deter her from wanting that sort of goal. I don't understand it. Happy for her to get married, but its sad to see that she is just eating herself to an early death.
  • barbaradilisio
    Options
    Yikes! But what she chooses to do to her body is her choice, I suppose.
  • cherrybomb_77
    Options

And when you comment on it in public, the rest of us have a right to comment on your comments. Can we stop this part now?

If you want to stop it, why comment?
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.

WOW!! She could be a nice person? How amazing....
    i stand by my previous statement.
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    how does someone even eat that much.............. and who would support that kind of lifestyle.......... maybe she's rich and he's trying to kill her so he can have her money? i cannot believe someone would want to be like that.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

To point out to you how stupid it is. You think you have the right to say whatever you want but no one has the right to call you on it?
  • JeepBrah
    JeepBrah Posts: 150
    Options
    shes just on her offseason bulk
  • cherrybomb_77
    Options

To point out to you how stupid it is. You think you have the right to say whatever you want but no one has the right to call you on it?

When did I say you can't say what you want? Care to point it out? So you're all butthurt because people made comments you don't like about a woman who CHOOSES to be very public about her life. Get over yourself.