Why would someone want to do this to there body....

Options

Replies

• Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    30,000 calories A DAY!!!!!!!!! :noway:
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    I do not recommend viewing the slide show on the HuffPost website. Unless you would like to kill your appetite for the rest of the day.
  • mollyjb3
    mollyjb3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Dr. Oz awhile back...I think it's the same women. The sad part is that she has children and they cry because they are so scared that she is going to die, which, let's face it, isn't exactly out of the question for her at this point.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    What someone chooses to do with or to their own body is their business.

Yeah, and when they go public with their decisions, the rest of us have a right to comment on it.
    And when you comment on it in public, the rest of us have a right to comment on your comments. Can we stop this part now?

If you want to stop it, why comment?
    To point out to you how stupid it is. You think you have the right to say whatever you want but no one has the right to call you on it?

When did I say you can't say what you want? Care to point it out? So you're all butthurt because people made comments you don't like about a woman who CHOOSES to be very public about her life. Get over yourself.
    Sigh. Do you really not see how ridiculous you're being? You complained that people dared to criticize you. Stop being such a child.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Her attitude is disgusting, plain and simple. I have sympathy for extremely overweight people, but this woman is trying to get BIGGER. Sickening. Not enough food to go around the world but this woman can eat 15 times the recommended amount for a woman?

She's a freakshow, and she's going to die from her illness. If anyone loved her they'd get her help.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.

I can't see her fiancee being your 'type' ...if that makes sense.

Lol...I was thinking the SAME thing!!!
  • skfj5
    skfj5 Posts: 70
    Options
    those legs?! how can that be comfortable? I'm uncomfortable with my thighs having a bit of jiggle, but hers have layers!
    It worries me that no one is trying to help her. If she was aiming to be the skinniest woman on the planet, everyone would be trying to check her in to a hospital for an eating disorder, but because it's the other way around no one seems to care. This is just as disordered as the opposite extreme.

Agreed...this is a mental illness...the same as anorexia or bulemia...so so sad that no one is helping her...
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options

WOW!! She could be a nice person? How amazing....
    i stand by my previous statement.

^^THIS x 1000!!!!
  • aimeerocksx3
    Options
    I don't believe in body shaming, no matter what the body looks like. What she chooses to do with her body is her decision. She seems happy. I have a feeling she knows the consequences... or at least I hope she does.

That doesn't mean I agree with what she's doing. Because I don't.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    What someone chooses to do with or to their own body is their business.

Yeah, and when they go public with their decisions, the rest of us have a right to comment on it.
    And when you comment on it in public, the rest of us have a right to comment on your comments. Can we stop this part now?

If you want to stop it, why comment?
    To point out to you how stupid it is. You think you have the right to say whatever you want but no one has the right to call you on it?

When did I say you can't say what you want? Care to point it out? So you're all butthurt because people made comments you don't like about a woman who CHOOSES to be very public about her life. Get over yourself.
    Sigh. Do you really not see how ridiculous you're being? You complained that people dared to criticize you. Stop being such a child.

Once again, care to point out where I complained that anyone "dared" to criticize me? I never eve said anything negative about this woman, I simply pointed out that she elected to go to the media, and so people have right to comment on her choices. That's it. You're the one getting all hysterical over it, lol.
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options

indeed!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    2 words: mentally ill~
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    The comments on this thread prove once again, it's fine to be revolted by a fat person with an eating disorder/mental illness but if I were to say the same about an anorexic/bulemic person, I'm an insensitive b!tch.

:noway:
  • taicampbell1
    taicampbell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking!!!
    Her fiance probably has some good life insurance on her and has his fingers crossed.
    [/quote]
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • omearaee
    omearaee Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it's an illness/addiction.

I would have to agree.
  • grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    Options
    And, of course, one has to consider the logistics involved in eliminating the undigested portion of that 30,000 calories each day. Or, maybe not.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    This is a mental illness, in exactly the same way as anorexia or bulimia. Someone underweight, to the same degree (if that is even possible) would be hospitalised and given / forced into counselling. where is the assistance here? missing because we (society) all find it salacious in some way, funny somehow? Sigh.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Some of you people are so nasty, and should truly be ashed of yourselves! Getting married and being in love has nothing to do with someone's size. Those saying "wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow."... maybe you're not as much of all that as you might have thought! :smile:
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Its actually really sad. I guess I appreciate my husband more for getting on my case to get healthy.