Why would someone want to do this to there body....

Options

Replies

• EbonySoEpic
    EbonySoEpic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Her fiance probably has some good life insurance on her and has his fingers crossed.

He HAS to.
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    those legs?! how can that be comfortable? I'm uncomfortable with my thighs having a bit of jiggle, but hers have layers!
    It worries me that no one is trying to help her. If she was aiming to be the skinniest woman on the planet, everyone would be trying to check her in to a hospital for an eating disorder, but because it's the other way around no one seems to care. This is just as disordered as the opposite extreme.

I was thinking this same thing! If she was eating too little everyone would scream ED and put her in a clinic to recover from the eating disorder and receive the psychological help she needs. Why is it okay to be unhealthy with a morbidly obese BMI but not a morbidly low BMI. (just to be clear I don't advocate either one, neither is okay and both should be treated)
  • killingtheantagonist
    killingtheantagonist Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    She has a eating disorder, just like many people.
    Just she likes to eat eat eat all the time, instead of the opposite with others.
    But I saw her on a talk show and it made me hate her.
    I hated her attitude and she just seemed like an overall ****ty person.
    She acted as if everyone else was the ones with a problem.
    It was in my opinion revolting.
    But she'll have a reality check sooner or later and she's going to have to lose weight or she'll die.
    It's plain and simple.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    What kind of job does she have that she can afford to eat that way and have health insurance and pay all her bills? Or is she living off of some sort of welfare system where the people are paying for it?
  • MontagneGitane
    MontagneGitane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Would you have to eat constantly to ingest 30k calories, or just eat verry calorie dense foods?

Hmmmm.

From another article I just read about her.
    "When she arrived at seamstress Judy Goff's workshop, Eman layed out a spread of food from Carl's Jr., including three guacamole bacon cheeseburgers, two orders of chili cheese fries, nine tacos, a chocolate shake and a large Coke."

This poor woman clearly has an illness. She's killing herself with food, and the media is highlighting her story as entertainment. Very very sad.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    wow...this girl is getting married and i'm still single? holy cow.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Would you have to eat constantly to ingest 30k calories, or just eat verry calorie dense foods?

Hmmmm.

From another article I just read about her.
    "When she arrived at seamstress Judy Goff's workshop, Eman layed out a spread of food from Carl's Jr., including three guacamole bacon cheeseburgers, two orders of chili cheese fries, nine tacos, a chocolate shake and a large Coke."

This poor woman clearly has an illness. She's killing herself with food, and the media is highlighting her story as entertainment. Very very sad.

So it's got to be a constantly eating kind of thing.....interesting.

And agreed, not only is it using it as entertainment, it's almost glorifying it......but there you go i guess :S
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    You'd have to buy flour in bulk if you wanted to hit it
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    See ladies. The way to man's heart isn't through his stomach, it's through yours. Sorry, couldn't resit. :)

Man that's sad. I hope she wakes up before it's too late. On the plus side (see what I did there) if she goes down to normal eating, she'll lose some massive weight fast. It's also sad that she's getting main media coverage, because that will just fuel her to get bigger.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Well I guess he doesn't have to buy her jewelry or other fancy items. Just whip up a plate of Crepes or Fried Chicken.
  • Starklover
    Starklover Posts: 57
    Options
    Reminds me of a movie we had to watch in a human relationships class... it is called Feed Me. A very disgusting movie about a man who feeds and feeds women and has an online bet going on how long they will live, and what they will weigh when they die among other things!

Truly it is sad, but until she wants help then there is nothing anyone can do. Even if her fiance did not supply her with the food he does, people who have that type of disorder whether it is the need to eat eat eat or the need to not eat, they will find a way to accomplish it!

Hopefully she wakes up and gets help soon!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    You'd have to buy flour in bulk if you wanted to hit it

LMFAO!!! :laugh:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    That makes me sick to my stomach... I'm not a judgemental person, but she is making a big to do about her being so BIG! All that food?! Are you freaking kidding me?!
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    She hasn't had to work in years; she works online as a webcam model and makes ridiculous amounts of money doing it. Multiple physicians and psychiatrists have attempted to help her; she refuses. As an adult, she has that right. She can choose to live however she chooses. And because she does so in public, we're all entitled to our opinions.

As someone who has suffered from disordered eating for over a decade, this just makes me really sad. And while I've no doubt her fiance loves and adores her, it horrifies me a little that he is essentially helping her put one foot in the grave. She can't CHOOSE to have a disorder, though she can choose not to treat it. He could choose not to enable a mother to leave her children because she refuses to seek help.

So sad.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    wow that's just really sad. She's killing herself with food and i'm sayin a prayer for her right now whether she wants it or not....
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    It just feels like a slap in the face to all the people who are starving in the world, as well as to the people who work their @sses off to be healthy and eat right...

This woman is most certainly dealing with deep mental issues!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    ew.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's not like this is the first feeder relationship ever. This is a long standing fetish. Human sexuality is dynamic and sometimes portentous. It's no different than a foot fetish or any other fetish. And her obsession with being fat is no different than anyone on this site who is obsessed with being "fit".
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    this is sad! and her husband to be.....he is just helping to kill her faster
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    That boyfriend is evil...how could he want someone he loves enough to get married to destroy her body that way? And enable and encourage it!

that is so sad...

This woman is hell-bent on destroying her body whether anyone pitches in to help her on that quest or not. Striving to be the world' fattest woman is not an undertaking for someone who is concerned about her health, body, or well-being.