Plus size woman clothes

Options
1235»

Replies

• phatty4dayz
    phatty4dayz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I say hit the thrift store. That's what I do. You can get all your favorite brands for a fraction of the price!
  • WendyKing1974
    WendyKing1974 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Woman Within or Avenue
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    there's a clothing exchange group on this site: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/3431-mfp-clothing-exchange

it's not crazy active YET but that's because it's still pretty new and the word hasn't gotten out. But the way it works is that you post clothes you want to give away, people contact you, you ship them to them and they pay your for shipping (or a small fee if you insist on charging for the clothes, but that's discouraged as it's an 'exchange')

ALSO if you're in there and see something you want, you just contact the person who posted it and arrange things with them! So that's also an idea :)

It's a great idea!!
  • Daymia
    Daymia Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have bought the majority of mine off the clearance racks at Target (though they run small imo), Old Navy, and Fashion Bug. I currently have a pair of Old Navy jeans off the clearance rack that were $.97! All because someone ordered them online and returned them and they are a now older style.

I also hit a good sale at The Avenue for work clothes. And as far as underwear went, I found a bunch of packs at a local Walmart on clearance. They're not fancy or anything, but I know I won't need them long.

I found the best solution for me was to splurge on 5-7 work shirts. Then I bought a couple pair of jeans in various decreasing sizes, a couple pair of exercise pants, and a couple pair of work pants (though my exercise pants look just like them and don't need hemmed!)
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    Bump