Ex's/Cheating - What have you done?

Options

Replies

• kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    congrats to Jenna for being honest. Some of the rest of you are liars!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't go back to someone who cheated on me, I'm not into necrophilia.

LMAO Crack open a cold one!
    LMAO...
    Hey besides Tiffany jewelery you know what else comes in little blue boxes?
    Necrophiliacs.
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have better things to do with my time than involve myself in my exes lives and social relationships. Mainly because once I break up with someone I stop caring about what they are doing with other people and focus on my own business and relationships.

^^THIS^^

F all my ex's...once I pull the plug on a relationship its over for good...no recovery no comeback...dead finished over...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I have better things to do with my time than involve myself in my exes lives and social relationships. Mainly because once I break up with someone I stop caring about what they are doing with other people and focus on my own business and relationships.
    well that is great thanks for your negative comment. This post meant as a light hearted, fun, post, not everyones stand on how great they are becasue they leave ex's in the past!
    It is kind of pathetic, though, don't you think?
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Wow this seems really mean. And I am really mean so for me to say that?
    If someone cheated on me I would move on. Its not for me to ruin the next relationship. Especially not by hurting the girl.
    She probably didn't know about you in the first place. And if she did then they deserve each other. I would never waste my time on this.

I have to agree with you on this.

Why ruin his new relationship because you were feeling spiteful? . Just because he wanted a booty call didn't mean you had to answer it. You're no better than the girl he cheated with.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    congrats to Jenna for being honest. Some of the rest of you are liars!
    If it makes you feel better hon.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    No one has ever cheated on me, so...I dunno.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

well that is great thanks for your negative comment. This post meant as a light hearted, fun, post, not everyones stand on how great they are becasue they leave ex's in the past!

That's quite the projection and assumption there princess. I never stated how great I was. I answered your inquiry with my answer. That being I don't have any stories because I don't involve myself in their lives. You are projecting the negativity and how great I think I am part.
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    My ex cheated on me with a mutual friend. Many years later, I hooked up with her ex bf that she cheated on with my husband. (swap off of sorts) Then I bragged to her how much better he was than my ex husband. She agreed and left my ex to go back with her ex LMAO That was about as bad as I got...
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am divorcing my ex partly for cheating (working on it now), and I broke up with my ex-boyfriend partly because of it. I am in a awesome relationship now. It really is true...you have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    My ex cheated on me with a mutual friend. Many years later, I hooked up with her ex bf that she cheated on with my husband. (swap off of sorts) Then I bragged to her how much better he was than my ex husband. She agreed and left my ex to go back with her ex LMAO That was about as bad as I got...

hahaha oh my!!!
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I've never cheated, nor have I been cheated on (that I'm aware of).

However, I had an ex literally stalk me 5 years after we broke up (We dated when I was sixteen!), so I told him that I cheated on him back then, in hopes that he'd leave me alone.

It wasn't right, but it worked! Never heard from him since!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have never been with someone who I knew had a significant other and certainly wouldn't go back for a booty call with my ex.
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    Options
    I wouldn't go back to someone who cheated on me, I'm not into necrophilia.

LMAO Crack open a cold one!
    LMAO...
    Hey besides Tiffany jewelery you know what else comes in little blue boxes?
    Necrophiliacs.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Erm...if an ex cheated on me and we broke up because of it...and then he moved said girlfriend in with him...I wouldn't go back for a booty call.

Pride. I haz it.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    My wife started showering and wearing perfume before going tot he gym. I cut the internet and her gym membership.

Bam. Problem solved.

...likely not solved...

anyhow, i have never gone back to an ex... just not my thing. i take a long time to make decisions, and once i do...the decision is Made.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious lol x
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    haha! What a great break in my day! I left items of clothing in my ex's dirty clothes basket. Like he EVER did his own laundry! lol. He had called me to come over one day when his new girlfriend was out of town. I left him because he was a cheater to begin with. So, I went over left my clothes in his basket, and left. She was not happy when she came home =)
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My ex cheated many many times. I would make sure it got back to those certain females that me and him were together, pictures on back then myspace as profile pic (yes they checked) text. Kinda went psycho on him (had 2 of his kids) dealt with it for 4 years. Finally over 3.5 years ago I called it quits and about 3 years now that I've heard from him. Yes that means he has no contact with his kids in this time he knows how to contact me but he's a bum can't get his stuff together and well It is what it is I tried so hard only for me to be successful find an awesome guy have another baby and I couldn't be happier. Him well karma has finally come back to him.