Ex's/Cheating - What have you done?

Options

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Do you listen to KDWB?? It would be a crazy coincidence that two different stations were talking about the same thing this morning

Yes!! this is where I heard it :)
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Turns out my ex had 3+ girls on the go. When I found out about another girl supposedly being his girlfriend I started small by leaving tights at his.

Then got more and more angry at how he'd treated me so got in touch with her and sent her all the messages from him to me.

Don't know what he said to her or how big an idiot she is but she's now moved in 6 months on.
    Revenge didn't quite pan out :(

^^^^^^^ Living well is the best revenge!

I'm working on it!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Do you listen to KDWB?? It would be a crazy coincidence that two different stations were talking about the same thing this morning

That's a terrible station.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

Oh Quiet Binary...I assume you are a 93 x fan
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I have a good one! My ex husband apparently was seeing his "now" fiancee while me and him were still married.. So you know what I left behind for her??? HIM!!! She can have that sociopathic, abusive, cheating, stupid man. :)
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I never go back I'm one of those "pour gasoline and throw the lighter" type girls. You lost me, you lost me for good.

I'm a dude but I fall into this camp...trust is too important and nearly impossible to get back.

EXACTLY! ^ Good man!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

I love Dave Ryan! I am sending you a friend request. :-)
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

Google music for the most part...93 x for the morning news. KDWB if I feel like committing suicide and that putting me over the edge.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I have never really done anything and I've only had one cheat on me. But when my husband left me for his mistress, I caught wind of him living with her in Section 8 housing, while I was struggling to manage the rent and bills that he stuck me with, so I may or may not have sent a letter to the Apartment complex ratting them out and that my next step was to the government's department that takes care of fraud in regards to housing assistance. Not soon after they had to move out.

But that was it, I was such a nice exwife, I just gave him his divorce, half of everything and walked away, but that was my one little revenge thing I did and I kind of feel bad now (13 years later and wise now)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Love KDWB! Must have been Dave Ryan in the Morning then!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Not exactly the same, but I found out an ex of mine from years and years ago was cheating on me and I found the girl he was living with. He claimed she was his cousin. I called and asked.... she said she was not his cousin and that he told her i was a crazy stalker who had found him on an old gaming site - which was a lie... he and i had met in college and rekindled (or so i thought) after his divorce. I told her that i was the one who got him this very expensive first edition, hard back, signed copy of his favorite childhood book and i sent her about 40 pics of he and i together at my kids bday party and then at a concert that happened a few weeks after the party. She was grateful and even mailed my book back to me before throwing all his stuff out on the lawn & changing the locks.
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU, JENNA! I needed a good laugh at work.

It completely blows my mind that people are on here being negative and annoying. This post is in the CHIT-CHAT, FUN, AND GAMES board. I mean REALLY? I understand if you have an opinion on the topic, but you really should get a life if you have nothing better to do than start fights on MFP.

If you don't have a story that contributes to the post, then don't answer the thread. It's THAT simple. Better yet-- start your own post about how jokes, laughter, and humor of any kind is unacceptable. That should make you happy!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Can I cheat on you too, OP?
    I need a new screen saver and I'm too lazy to change it myself (plus I need a booty call)!

Thanks.
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My ex husband, after basically cheating on me the entire time I was married to him- finally left me for some heifer he'd never even met IRL on Facebook. He was also delusional enough to think that we were just going to be best buds and I'd give his new holemate a glowing reference. So he gave her my email, and she was stupid enough to do contact me. I told her if she ever contacted me again, I'd get a restraining order against her. He proceeded to email me and told me that was going to be my son's new stepmother and blah blah blah. I told him to go F himself.

He left in January, he was dumped by August. He spent the next two years living in his parents house working at a fast food place, until he found a new idiot to buy his b.s. He's her problem now.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    lol, wrote a song about her and we still had a lot of mutual friends so we hung out still. used to play the song camping that detailed a lot of the things she did. people would get all huffy about it and say things like "what a b!tch, I hope I never meet the girl you wrote the song about" it became a popular campfire song about how crazy exes can be. She was usually right across the fire when I played it. lol
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so serious, i thought it was a good idea, if i was ever in situation i would want to do something like that.
  • Starsighter78
    Starsighter78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

KDWB FTW!
    BTW (haha), I didn't realize there were so many of "my" locals up in here. :)
  • TracyTucci
    TracyTucci Posts: 35
    Options
    My high school sweet heart. Dated 4 plus years. I finally got some sense knocked in me in college and wanted to have some fun. So i dumped him. Well he wouldn't accept it. Started working with this girl that liked him so i told him to ask her out. They move in together and i run into him every one in awhile. Well the gf starts calling me all the time and hanging up. Drives by my house and and gives me the finger. So i get a call from him to leave his gf alone and he wants to meet up. I meet up with him, nothing happens between us. But his gf keeps calling pranks on me so i put that song on not even sure who it is by now..but the name of the song is Boom I F"ed Your Boyfriend and played that to her. Ouch that must have hit a nerve. She started cheating on him. And he finally left me alone.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    So this question came on the radio this morning when I was driving to work - and I got to work too soon to hear most of the callers responses.

QUESTION: What have you left at someones place/car/room etc. so that their significant other would catch them cheating?

Here is mine -

about 3-4 years ago my EX of 1 1/2 years cheated on me, we broke up, and the girl he cheated on me with soon after moved in with him.

Anywhoo - one morning VERY early he texted me for a booty call. He was also drunk. I was hungover and in need of some heavy petting - Perfect. Well, when I got there, he was PASSED OUT. Like, there was no waking him up. So, I got on his computer and changed his screen saver to a big close up picture of me and him kissing.

New GF moved in the very next day and was the first to hop on the computer :)

DO tell your stories!!

I was with my ex for 2 years, and I knew he was cheating. I just couldn't prove it. So I hacked his MySpace account and found all of their correspondence, I couldn’t even read it all. I immediately went to the bathroom and vomited. It’s one thing to know, and another to KNOW.

Anyways, I woke him up and confronted him. He continued to deny it, so I kicked him out. I refused to be one of those girls that went totally bat sh** crazy, so I was nice throughout the whole thing. I made him feel so terrible. He didn’t know what he had until I was gone. We stayed in contact, and he let me vent at him whenever I was feeling bad about what had happened between us, and eventually I wasn’t angry about it anymore. We remained close friends, and he has always been there for me no matter what was going on in my life.

Fast forward about 3.5 years: I was in a relationship with a nice guy. No one has ever been able to compare to my ex, no matter how great they were, no one ever made me feel like he did. My new boyfriend and I were getting serious, but there were things that I just wasn’t happy with. I ended up breaking up with him based on the feeling that it wouldn’t work out in the end. My ex was there throughout the whole thing and when the moment was right he confessed that he’s never been able to get over us. He hadn’t even attempted a serious relationship since ours ended. He told me he loved me and he wanted to try again. I agonized over it, I always said I would never take back a cheater, but then I realized, over the past 3.5 years he has been there when NO ONE else was, he is my rock. He is my best friend, and the person I call when I need to talk. Long story short, I took him back.

We’re engaged to be married next Spring, and I honestly think there isn’t anything we can’t get through now. We’ve proven to each other how much we care about each other. We’ve grown up, and realize now what’s important.

I don’t think it is ever ok to betray someone’s trust and I would NEVER have taken him back if I hadn’t been 100% sure that he understood the boundaries of our relationship.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

KDWB FTW!
    BTW (haha), I didn't realize there were so many of "my" locals up in here. :)
    I didn't realize so many people here had bad taste in music. MWAH! MN peeps!