Cannibalism on MFP

Options

Replies

• Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Cannibalism is illegal? Why can't governments just mind their own business! :angry:

I can see why it would be illegal to kill people to eat them, but if they're already dead, and they sign something saying they don't mind, I don't see how it's any different than say, medical school cadavers. I guess there might be public health issues though, I mean, heaven only knows what you could get from improperly cooked human flesh.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You guys should try Hufu - the great taste of human flesh, without the guilt!

hufu.jpg

oh my hahahahahaha

lmfao!!!
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    blank stare........

w/ mouth open
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Cannibalism is illegal? Why can't governments just mind their own business! :angry:

I can see why it would be illegal to kill people to eat them, but if they're already dead, and they sign something saying they don't mind, I don't see how it's any different than say, medical school cadavers. I guess there might be public health issues though, I mean, heaven only knows what you could get from improperly cooked human flesh.

the aids!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Would eating a mexican give you indigestion?
    I have never swallowed a Mexican before.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Would eating a mexican give you indigestion?
    I have never swallowed a Mexican before.

:noway:
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Have many calories in fava beans?
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    This was slightly amusing at first...now I feel like I might throw up.

if you throw up, you can negate those calories. :bigsmile:
    LOL
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options

I know right???
  • stacygayle
    Options

Probably not many if you don't drink the chianti
  • stacygayle
    Options

I would think as long as you didn't eat the brains, you would be ok. If you eat the brains, you could get Mad Human Disease
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

You need a nice Chianti or they don't count.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options

I know right???

Ron Paul 2012!!
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options

I know right???

Ron Paul 2012!!

Word!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I disagree with the posters who are saying that eating humans would be negative calories. With obesity on the rise it would not be excercise to "catch" your food source. A judiciously placed KFC or McD's and your meal would just walk into your trap.

However, prep of said food source would indeed burn some calories and therefore could be logged as excercise. Probably a combo of cardio and heavy lifting.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

I know right???

Ron Paul 2012!!

Word!

Ron Paul is nothing but a Republican in a Libertarian's clothing!!!!

thread-derailed-thumb.jpg
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Because my soccer team and I were on a trip and the plane crashed. We weren't rescued for a long time and to make a long story short,I am obsessed about tracking all of my calories in MFP.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

I know right???

Ron Paul 2012!!

Word!

Ron Paul is nothing but a Republican in a Libertarian's clothing!!!!

thread-derailed-thumb.jpg
    lmao!
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I knew an elderly person who had been a cannibal their entire lives until she got sick. The doctor told her that she would have to go on a liquid diet. After telling the doctor what her diet consisted of she asked what her diet would be like when she started eating the new way. The doctor told her, "Urine for a big surprise."

Sorry couldn't resist.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Eating cows in India is forbidden. Does MFP remove all cow products from their database in India?