Do you remember your first kiss?

Options

Replies

• Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    I remember my last first kiss.... tearing off down the street, jumping up into his arms and kissing right there in the middle of the sidewalk, like my mouth was the only source of oxygen left on the planet and he was the only gravity that could hold me....

I think I'm in love with you...
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Well I have a somewhat interesting first kiss. I used to be a professional ballet dancer and for my number I had to kiss a guy. So my first kiss was on stage, in front of over 1000 people, with my father in attendance, to a 30-something guy (I was 16 at the time) who was the sweetest guy about it, but still, kinda weird.

My first "orgy" was that same year, too, in a different ballet. :bigsmile: Weird that I was allowed to do all that, but wasn't allowed to date.
    :wink:
    My first non-performance kiss was my husband. It was our first date. It was fantastic. Slammed up against a wall and we went crazy. It was fantastic, until he went into a speech about how he didn't know where things were going to go, that he wanted to take it easy, that we had a big age difference, blah blah blah. I remember thinking, Dude, it's a kiss. You're not proposing. :laugh:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I remember my last first kiss.... tearing off down the street, jumping up into his arms and kissing right there in the middle of the sidewalk, like my mouth was the only source of oxygen left on the planet and he was the only gravity that could hold me....

I think I'm in love with you...

awwwwwww well I think i might be in love with HIM^ hahahaha :P

kissing is my favorite thing in the world, i never forget a single detail.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Lol ! I was only ten playing truth or dare at my best friends house. We had set up a huge tent for a sleep over and her brother brought his friends ! They sneaked in our tent in middle of the night. We must have stayed up the whole night playing that game !
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I certaintly do, it was with my first and only boyfriend, I think I was 16 or 17
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a first kiss yet... :( BUT I eskimo kissed my brother's best friend last summer. That counts right? haha
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    The first girl I kissed was named Aquamina and I was in the 6th grade, it was under the stairs at Jefferson Davis middle school in Hampton Va.

11 years later in a notorious after hours strip club in Durham NC I ran into her, it was very surreal. I tipped her well.

I know it probably wasn't your intention but this made me laugh so hard.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Wow! great stories guys!
    My first kiss with hubs was a good bye kiss, and he'd just taken a bite of a burger - total fail. :p the next kiss though - I don't think it stopped for a LONG time. ;) I think my face had a whisker burn! lol
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I was 17... super shy and it turns out the guy was a major jerk...lol
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I think I was in Gr 5 playing spin the bottle

The last passionate kiss I had was fantastic :wink:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I do... with my first bf, was head over heels cause he was in the navy... his uniform got me going LOL. Was at the movies when I least expected it, so it left me breathless :)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    yeah at homecoming my sophomore year
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Kerry Peavey... in Kindergarten.
  • Tamaralea88
    Tamaralea88 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was 7 and my best friend, her brother, and I were playing hide and go seek, we both hid in the same spot and he asked me if he could kiss me, so I said yes...but the most memorable one is with my fiance, both of us were super nervous and we were hugging, and I just said screw it and went in for the kiss, after that we have been kissing damn near nonstop for 8 years lol
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I sure do remember! It was awhile ago too.
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    First boyfriend in high school.

His name was Gil Gilbert.

Yes, Gil Gilbert. Go ahead and laugh, I do.

Anyway, he had a HUGE mouth and these giant lips and I think he thought that a kiss involved trying to put as much of his partner's face inside of his mouth as possible.

I swear I had slobber from nose to chin and cheek to cheek when it was over.

Bwahahaha! Hilarious!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    No generally I have a terrible memory...
  • SweetDorothySweat
    SweetDorothySweat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yep, I was 14 years old and it was with my first boyfriend outside my house after a long hug and it was sprinkling. I will never forget it. Oh, memories!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    First boyfriend in high school.

His name was Gil Gilbert.

Yes, Gil Gilbert. Go ahead and laugh, I do.

Anyway, he had a HUGE mouth and these giant lips and I think he thought that a kiss involved trying to put as much of his partner's face inside of his mouth as possible.

I swear I had slobber from nose to chin and cheek to cheek when it was over.

Bwahahaha! Hilarious!
    On the plus side, it was DEFINITELY memorable!
    (also, I did teach him how to kiss better)
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    no, but i remember the 1st time i got to 2nd base. :)