Do you remember your first kiss?

Options

Replies

• soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    yes i do, i was 14 we dated almost three years after that, he left me and turned into a total jerk, i got back by dating his best friend and now i have a one month old baby with his crazy friend, who are no longer friends cause of me... two good things that come from that were my best friend (guy numero ones sister) and my lil baby boy hahaha

i need a good man now hahahaha no more drama!!
  • Sierra_419
    Sierra_419 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i dont remember what grade but i remember the boy.. had to be like 2nd grade... it was in the coat closet.. the boy kissed me on the cheek .. ahaha .. my first tongue kiss was my current boyfriend of almost 6 years now. : ) i believe i was only 16.. lol didnt kno if i did it right or now but i guess i did.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    No. I've been sitting here trying to remember it, but I just can't. Not sure if that's a poor reflection on my recall or the guy....lol.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Oh my... I had completely forgotten that horrible memory until seeing this question. I like to just pretend my first kiss was with the 3rd guy I ever dated. ;)
    The real one though was when I was 16. It took a while before he was any good but the thought is still bad. I don't understand what I was thinking at that time.
  • torylinnangel
    torylinnangel Posts: 253
    Options
    yep. I was in the 7th grade, me and my bf were hanging out at the park watching my little sister, and he just leaned over and kissed me.:blushing:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was 5. I was in love with a girl and she was in love with me. Her dad hated me though. I don't know why. We used to kiss all the time in public, on the playground, whatever. But, our first kiss, we slipped into a closet and made out. Then, we got naked. But, we didn't really know what to do. LOL. I was really in love with her. I would love to run into her someday. I think about her sometimes. The kids teased us at first, except we didn't care, so they stopped. Funny how that works.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    no, but i remember the 1st time i got to 2nd base. :)

My first real kiss... HMMMMM!!! Freshman year at one of our football games. I had a crush on the same guy I think every girl in my click had.. After the game he walked me home and as I was going to go inside... He pulled me close and... The Rest Was History!!!
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Yep. I was 5. I was in love with a girl and she was in love with me. Her dad hated me though. I don't know why. We used to kiss all the time in public, on the playground, whatever. But, our first kiss, we slipped into a closet and made out. Then, we got naked. But, we didn't really know what to do. LOL. I was really in love with her. I would love to run into her someday. I think about her sometimes. The kids teased us at first, except we didn't care, so they stopped. Funny how that works.

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW. Thats so cute.

The naked part is a little weird but thats little kids for you! hahaha
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I used to go roller skating in like 5th-6th grade every Friday night. I was a pecking *kitten*. But my first REAL kiss was when I was 16. We made out on the couch in my bedroom and then he groped me. It was so sweet. :blushing:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Yup....6th grade summer, in the middle of the night, on my best friend's living room floor. Her hot, sophomore cousin woke me up with an AWESOME frenchie which lasted over an hour. :smooched:

In the middle of our hot and heavy make-out session, he asked me if I wanted to "do it".....to which I responded, "No, not really." Instead of pushing the issue, we continued to suck face; He was quite the gentleman.

The next morning, on our paper route, my bestie drilled me for the details.....aahhh, memories :wink:
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yup.. :0) Preschool during "nap time"... Joey Mustard.
  • caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    Options
    I actually haven't had my first kiss yet....I guess either guys in my high school weren't attracted to me or I just lacked confidence so much that I gave off the leave me alone vibes
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yeah, mine was very sweet and special. It was with my first boyfriend. I was 16 and invited him to my high school choir banquet. He came all the way from Mexico and at the banquet we kissed :)
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i remember my first REAL kiss, not my first peck though.......

i was 14, he was 16. we met at the beach. never saw him again after that. i still remember his name though!!!!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I was 16 and it was with a cute boy I'd had a crush on for awhile. I remember being suuuper nervous but liking it so much I think it went on for hours. I actually bumped into him at a store a year or two ago and he's still pretty damn cute!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    How could I forget? Sis and I were playing spin the bottle, just the two of us and eventually it landed on us both! OMG!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting. *sigh*
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    First REAL kiss was 9th grade. First week of school. The cutest boy in the whole wild world in my homeroom. Aaaah Luke. :) his name was all over my notebook in pink swirly hearts.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I was 17, at my cottage on the dock, looking up at the stars… a boy named Piss Pot Pete…. ah memories...
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    ha, no