Zombie Apocolypse - What do you grab?

Options

Replies

• str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Shish!! You americans and your guns its really quite frightening!!!!

Chocolate and wine would be my grab, I'm clearly either gonna get eaten by zombies or shot by one of the tooled up humans so | may as well die happy :drinker:

If you really think about it, you could bribe one of us gun totting Americans with the chocolate and maybe they would spare you.
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Daryl Dixon.

Yeah, I said it.
  • str8bowbabe
    Options
    Crossbow people the zombies hear the shots they will ALL start running to you DUH!!!

^This. Have you people learned nothing from "The Walking Dead"!?!

Crossbows are too slow to fire. Only works if you're in a rural area and not urban where you can be surrounded or chased, and they take a lot of upper body strength to load. Plus, you'd be hard pressed to find crossbow arrows at any local pit-stops you make going through towns if you happen to break or lose them.

If you're going that route, your better off with a combination bow and traditional arrows. Easier replacement parts to come by, lighter, and easier to fire.

If your choice of weapons is in the archery field, I would steer clear of the crossbow also. Heavy, slow to load, not accurate a longer yardage. I would stick to the traditional stick and string as arrows can always be made or a compound would definately be a lot quieter and faster.
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    This question is a moot point. We have learned from all movies and comic books that there is no such thing as a zombie free zone.

but if I have to answer

I would bring my shotgun and ammo. Shoot the people that are running with all the food who forgot their guns and take their food and serve their remains to the zombie horde.

He said moot.... :laugh: :laugh:

Idk why but that word always makes me laugh...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I would have a gun....just remember all I have to do is outrun YOU!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Crossbow people the zombies hear the shots they will ALL start running to you DUH!!!

Crossbows are too slow to fire. Only works if you're in a rural area and not urban where you can be surrounded or chased, and they take a lot of upper body strength to load. Plus, you'd be hard pressed to find crossbow arrows at any local pit-stops you make going through towns if you happen to break or lose them.

If you're going that route, your better off with a combination bow and traditional arrows. Easier replacement parts to come by, lighter, and easier to fire.

If your choice of weapons is in the archery field, I would steer clear of the crossbow also. Heavy, slow to load, not accurate a longer yardage. I would stick to the traditional stick and string as arrows can always be made or a compound would definately be a lot quieter and faster.

Yup. Compound bow would be ideal, but a recurve or long bow would work nicely too. They are easier to repair that combi's also.
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    My AR-15 and 5 30 rnd magazines along with two sidearms!

This, and a flamethrower.
  • dragonsheart84
    Options
    Peanut butter and my 22 rifle that is in my closet along with the boxes of ammo in there.
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Twinkies . . . duh!
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    Twinkies.

Time to nut up or shut up.
  • whitneyyydawn
    whitneyyydawn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i totally agree.
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. I do have a big bag of coco almonds though that I might grab
  • whitneyyydawn
    whitneyyydawn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    zombieland lol
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Baby Oil
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Twinkies, zombie make-up, Hummer, and my zombie arsenal

Edit:If you dont already have these items ready at hand..you NEED to.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    My Zombie Apocolypse emergency kit. Food, water, guns and ammo.

^^^ This! Duh!!! :tongue:
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Daryl Dixon.

Yeah, I said it.

I was thinking it! :tongue:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    My AR-15 and 5 30 rnd magazines along with two sidearms!

I'm gonna grab this guy
  • str8bowbabe
    Options

Yup. Compound bow would be ideal, but a recurve or long bow would work nicely too. They are easier to repair that combi's also.

We could form a hunger games alliance between the 2 of us!

Compounds would give a lot more distance over the tradtional but then again...you could run out of arrows.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    The wife and I have already decided. Since we would simply *not* be survivors in a ZA then we would head straight to Panera Bread with a fork and a gun and eat as much as we could before we got eaten.