Zombie Apocolypse - What do you grab?

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    lol Beef jeky lots of it . Also my Katana, switchblade, water cateen. Bleach (to sterilize the water) And every gun I can find or merch off someone else. And yes I will trip you if it comes down to the 2 of us
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Crossbow people the zombies hear the shots they will ALL start running to you DUH!!!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Nike Cross Trainers...
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    duct tape.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Tushay Mercenary... Tushay might as well run in comfort.
    Nike Cross Trainers...
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    This question is a moot point. We have learned from all movies and comic books that there is no such thing as a zombie free zone.

but if I have to answer

I would bring my shotgun and ammo. Shoot the people that are running with all the food who forgot their guns and take their food and serve their remains to the zombie horde.

Yes I see we think alike. Hope we are not in the same area when the BIG event happens. LOL
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    My cats.

I'm gonna need decoys.
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Crossbow people the zombies hear the shots they will ALL start running to you DUH!!!

^This. Have you people learned nothing from "The Walking Dead"!?!
  • Asteet
    Asteet Posts: 1
    Options
    Shotgun
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Nuts/Fruit/Veg and several cases of water.

After that i'm packin' heat (.40 cal, desert eagle and the .22 shotgun), grabbing my kids and dogs and driving to safety in my lifted f-250. I'll run over those mutha *bleep*!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    puppies and kittens to use as bait and feed the zombies so i can get away......
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Shotgun

He would definitely grab a shot gun, 14 yr old daughter would grab cell phone and computer, 16 yr old Son would grab first aid kits and camp gear, 17 yr old son would just run like hell, 14 yr old son would just sit there until we put him in a car, Me? I'd grab my dog, she'd make a good hunter if not good eaten!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options

Damn she's right. I need to buy a crossbow.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My AR-15 and 5 30 rnd magazines along with two sidearms!

You bring those and I will bring the munchies!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Home made Jerky for sure.
    Almonds

My Machete

Everyone knows, ammo = weight. You need to be light on your feet. Bring one gun for that emergency, but really drop the ammo. Get a nice machete.
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This question is a moot point. We have learned from all movies and comic books that there is no such thing as a zombie free zone.

but if I have to answer

I would bring my shotgun and ammo. Shoot the people that are running with all the food who forgot their guns and take their food and serve their remains to the zombie horde.

You're awesome, I'd wanna go with you!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Firearms, and a hell of a lot of ammo!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

Crossbows are too slow to fire. Only works if you're in a rural area and not urban where you can be surrounded or chased, and they take a lot of upper body strength to load. Plus, you'd be hard pressed to find crossbow arrows at any local pit-stops you make going through towns if you happen to break or lose them.

If you're going that route, your better off with a combination bow and traditional arrows. Easier replacement parts to come by, lighter, and easier to fire.
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hubby would grab a shot gun, daughter would grab cell phone and computer ( i know right), 16 yr old Son would grab first aid kits and camp gear, 17 yr old son would just run like hell, 14 yr old son would just sit there until we put him in a car, Me? I'd grab my dog, she'd make a good hunter if not good eaten!

You'll have a lot of decoy's! nice!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Swiss army knife, a rubber band, a paper clip, duct tape.....I can Macgyver up anything! :bigsmile: