Should I start spot reduction before my master cleanse

Options
1235»

Replies

• piebird79
    piebird79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Be sure to wrap yourself with bubble wrap first (it works better than saran wrap) - this will help you stay "even" when spot reducing. Don't forget to un-wrap yourself before detoxing....

Stop with the crazy talk already! EVERYONE knows that bubble wrap causes cellulite.

^^
    This!
  • nheilweil
    nheilweil Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Remember the 5 foods not to NEVER eat! If you eat 5 ripe bananas before your spot reduction, you'll end up with a uterus that's yellow and has brown spots and you'll need to upgrade to the monster cleanse!
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Actually the spots on your colonic walls are pretty hard to see. So I would suggest a master cleanse while in squatting position. Your colon will fall out and you can complete spot reduction easily with a brush without having to go in blind!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    During, or else you'll get muscles like Arnold overnight
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    First of all OP, don't listen to everyone who says not to do it.

You should do the spot cleanse detoxiduction shake from visalusology. Also be sure to get the tinfoil hatwrap from fatheadology. The spot cleanse detoxiduction will actually remove toxins from your shoes causing you to run faster and burn more calories thus losing weight. The hatwrap, when positioned properly on your head, will turn your head into a baked potato resulting in immediate weight loss because heads weigh less than potatoes.

The rest of you need to grow up, seriously.

Also I like Dr Oz.

Does it matter what kind of shoes, tho?
  • USMCConditioning
    Options
    I am thoroughly impressed with how hell MFP knows how to troll.

well done.
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

Make sure they are open toed, closed heel with the starter emblem on the side. Wal-Mart sells these for .99 cents, they are the best you can buy
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Before, but make sure you're using Super Fruit Plant Slimmy Slimster F45X pills. You have to buy them on the internet from an unrecognized country in the south seas because it's illegal to sell in the United States, but it works soooooo gooooooood. What do doctors know anyway?? The blindness is totally worth it!
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options

Make sure they are open toed, closed heel with the starter emblem on the side. Wal-Mart sells these for .99 cents, they are the best you can buy

As long as you put those magic insoles in your shoes that pull all the toxins out through your feet and stain the insole, I think you're fine with any shoe.

If you cant afford magic staining insoles, then yes, you must use open toed, closed heel shoes.
  • IndyMode
    IndyMode Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Remember the 5 foods not to NEVER eat! If you eat 5 ripe bananas before your spot reduction, you'll end up with a uterus that's yellow and has brown spots and you'll need to upgrade to the monster cleanse!

LOL!!! ..monster cleanse...