Stay away from____________!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

Milk does a body good:drinker:
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    Stay away from the Black Banana....
  • Sreber22x
    Sreber22x Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My high school wrestling coach always said to stay away from the white poisons..salt, sugar, and white flour. Oh, and yellow snow.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Diet Dr. Pepper and any diet drinks.
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    When I saw the title, I was gonna say "Amber"

HAHA Me too!!!!!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

He was 3, obviously milk did his body good! LOL
  • stephensmith0929
    Options
    Anything with a skull and crossbones on the package!
  • imagineseven
    Options
    Fried foods
  • bhaktinstella
    bhaktinstella Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    if it is a plant, eat it, if it is processed in a plant (factory) , don't eat it. i stay away from all potatoes! they pack the pounds on for me!
  • robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am completely confused - why should people avoid drinking milk because it contains hormones?! How is milk going to make you put on weight if you drink it in moderation and include it in your calorie allowance?!
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    If you're worried about hormones in milk, you should drink gin instead...and tonic...with a lime.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    mini marshmallows, goldfish, Tootsie rolls... <-- super addictive and I will eat the whole bag, no lie. :P
  • elenathegreat
    Options
    Oh, yeah, speaking of addictive: Bronco Bob's Mango Chipotle Sauce--devilicious!
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    for me, stay away from atkins protein bars. sugar alcohols are no good, especially maltitol. gross GI problems
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    stay away from people who tell you to stay away from anything :)

seriously there's always someone there to critique your diet, lord knows you can't eat anything.

people hate on dairy products and advocate soy products
    then those people come out the woodworks who hate both dairy and soy
    vegans hate meat-eaters and other vegans who aren't vegan enough (i.e., clothes they wear, make-up, lotions, etc)
    meat-eaters hate on other meat-eaters if it's not organic
    "natural" isn't always natural
    did you grow those fruit yourself or did you buy them from dare I say, "the store?"
    you better eat local or your diet is trash.
    forget local, grow it yourself!
    where did ya get those seeds?
    no friends, we only need leafy greens, that's ALL :)
    no boxed foods, EVER IN LIFE!
    nuts have too much fat.
    bananas are the devil, they will make you fat. i cannot eat those.
    water, does coffee count? I mean I put water in it :)

*sigh* - no diet will ever go without debate

I think this post should win.

exactly. what do they eat then? i guess they just drink water.. ?
  • robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Not to worry, the milk thing isn't a problem here in the UK as its illegal for our dairy farmers to inject cows with growth hormones.

how very odd that the Americans still let this happen when everyone else has banned it!
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Not to worry, the milk thing isn't a problem here in the UK as its illegal for our dairy farmers to inject cows with growth hormones.

how very odd that the Americans still let this happen when everyone else has banned it!

same with our food being died in America. It is gross. The artificail dies in food like red 40 comes from coal. Now why do we let our people eat it?!?!?!

I have an allergy to red dye and learning all this came a shock to me too. Anywhere else you go has no dyes. For example Yoplait strawberry yogurt in the US has red 40 to dye it red but in Canada and the UK you use real strawberries to color the food.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options

same with our food being died in America. It is gross. The artificail dies in food like red 40 comes from coal. Now why do we let our people eat it?!?!?!

I have an allergy to red dye and learning all this came a shock to me too. Anywhere else you go has no dyes. For example Yoplait strawberry yogurt in the US has red 40 to dye it red but in Canada and the UK you use real strawberries to color the food.

ugh typo. lol
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Avocados, because I hate them. I tried to like them, but I just can't do it.

I <3 Avovados!!! Could eat them everyday. . .they are just kinda expensive sigh . . I would say stay awa. . . from processed sugary foods