Stay away from____________!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Stay away from vegetarianism. Seriously, eat meat. You're not cool and nobody cares.

I didn't do anything to you! :sad:

we never said we were cool, eating flesh just creeps us out. apparently you care since you are bringing it up.
  • slimpickings36
    Options
    Two girls with one cup!!!!!

100% agree
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Stay away from diet coke 0 calories tooooooo much sodium:sad:

Diet coke only has, I think, 40mg of sodium. Does not very much to me.
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

He is 3, not 10 VERY big difference...
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options

now now...I didnt say that it is completely false.. However, with the advances since then, etc. would make me question why, if casein is cancer causing, it wouldnt be more mainstream news

Because of money. Most likely because of lobbying by dairy farmers or whatever. But then again, the study itself could have been done by people with a vegan agenda. Everything's about money.

I eat dairy all the time and supposedly cows that are pasture raised don't produce casein. Again, could have been a study funded by that particular group. I would have to read the studies myself to try and determine if it was carried out correctly and whether or not it's legit.

Either way, the studies are there.... whether they are legit or relevant to humans as opposed to rats is a completely different story.
  • KBGirts
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

It's not natural to drink it because milk comes from COWS. Cow's milk is for baby cows, we are not cows! If you want to drink milk it should be a human's milk, not a cow's. Besides, we aren't meant to drink milk once we are able to eat solid foods.
    Who wants to drink something that is meant to help a baby cow grow to over 400 pounds in 8-10 months?

steak and hamburger come from cows....is that off limits too? are steak and hamburgers only for baby cows?

i didn't know that cows started eating each other. when did this happen...

You've never heard of rendered feed????

They grind up the stuff we don't use and feed it back to them.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I actually thought that practice was banned after the first big mad cow outbreak. I could be wrong though. I don't eat meat so I don't keep up on current beef stock trends. Too gross.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Necrophiliacs, they make the zombies run faster

Zombies_4365b7_2852613.jpg
  • KBGirts
    Options

I actually thought that practice was banned after the first big mad cow outbreak. I could be wrong though. I don't eat meat so I don't keep up on current beef stock trends. Too gross.

I think it was banned in Europe but not in the US. I could be wrong.
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options

you are. It is banned in the US.
  • Mattykru
    Mattykru Posts: 3
    Options
    Kryptonite.

It causes me no end of trouble.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options

Not allowed to process the brain and brain stem / spinal cord. The rest is all yummy.
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    I don't stay away from anything...although I do wish Suddenly Pasta Salad was never invented...Or, that I didn't love it so much.
  • keem88
    Options

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

It's not natural to drink it because milk comes from COWS. Cow's milk is for baby cows, we are not cows! If you want to drink milk it should be a human's milk, not a cow's. Besides, we aren't meant to drink milk once we are able to eat solid foods.
    Who wants to drink something that is meant to help a baby cow grow to over 400 pounds in 8-10 months?

steak and hamburger come from cows....is that off limits too? are steak and hamburgers only for baby cows?

i didn't know that cows started eating each other. when did this happen...

wouldn't know, don't eat the stuff. exhibit a.
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    What is 2 girls and a cup?

I do my best to stay away from cookie dough that stuff is evil!!!!!!!!
    I also limit on fried foods considering i live in the south its like freaking impossible. I do my best though!
    I drink silk almond milk is it bad for me?
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Two girls with one cup!!!!!

I'm going to throw up.
  • KBGirts
    Options

you are. It is banned in the US.

I don't think so. I think they changed it to make it against regulations to include nervous tissue in the rendered feed. But rendering feed is still allowed.
  • purplegherkin
    purplegherkin Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Not allowed to process the brain and brain stem / spinal cord. The rest is all yummy.

Ye should read the Omnivores dilemma by Michael Pollan.
  • keem88
    Options
    Necrophiliacs, they make the zombies run faster

Zombies_4365b7_2852613.jpg

LOL
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    What is 2 girls and a cup?
    You will live a happier and more fulfilling life not knowing the answer to this.