Stay away from____________!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

Horomones in milk won't make you grow a "ding dong." It will just mess up the horomones you have.

Well aware of that, I was making a joke. I may be young but I'm not as stupid as some of my generation, thanks.

I'm pretty sure the use of the words "ding" and "dong" means it was a joke. Not sure how anyone couldn't see that!!!!
  • ariant23
    ariant23 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    huh?? amber??
    When I saw the title, I was gonna say "Amber"

haha, that's kinda what I thought this post was gonna be about also....lol.

I now stay away from Energy drinks. All that added sugar. Has been one of the few things that have helped me reach my goal

i personally stay away from things that are "natural" lots of bad things are natural. my two favorite examples are cocaine and cyanide.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Soy and milk. Bleh!!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Stay away from milk. All the hormones and it's not natural to drink milk anyways after being weaned.. Unless you're that 10 year old on the cover of the magazine this week :)

Hey I drink milk every day and I've yet to grow a dingdong so I don't see where the problem is.

............Yet. :smokin:

Kinda random, but this made me think of those "Milk, it does a body good!" commercials. Remember the one where this hot girl is talking to this boy and it turns out that she is the future version of this little girl who has had a crush on him right now. She grows up to be really beautiful or something. Gonna have to look for it on youtube now. :)

So it was a little different than I remembered it, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6EI14bgywI
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    stay away from soy products....seriously

Why do you say that?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    My grocery store sells these giant cupcakes that are maybe 6" diameter, two layers thick and with about 2" of buttercream frosting on top. I haven't bought one in probably 8 months, but I need regular reminders to stay away from giant cupcakes. Although I will partake for my birthday- once a year is more than enough for anybody! :tongue:
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    my meatloaves .. hahaha

i never put the same things in , but they are always so good, i have to really make myself limit my portions now a days :laugh:

i know you meant, what people say, but i like my answer better :drinker:
  • cfriend71
    cfriend71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I had edamame tonight while I was out, as my appetizer, is that ok? LOL just kiddin
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options

Kinda random, but this made me think of those "Milk, it does a body good!" commercials. Remember the one where this hot girl is talking to this boy and it turns out that she is the future version of this little girl who has had a crush on him right now. She grows up to be really beautiful or something. Gonna have to look for it on youtube now. :)

I remember that...... it was weird!!!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    i HAVE to stay away frome oreos!!! those are the best damn things in the world and if i get ahold of a box 1/2 of it will be gone in one sitting!!! :blushing:

Yes to that! Lololol
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Fake cheese!!
    its soooo orange!! :tongue:
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Stay way from ding dongs. Especially milk-enhanced ones.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Nachos, cheese enchiladas or sour cream enchiladas. My weakness (I live in Texas, we have lots of good Mexican restaurants within 5 miles of my house). I would eat nachos or enchiladas everyday, but they never have less than 1000 calories a serving! Boo! :sad:

And seriously, who is Amber? I don't get it...
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options

Why do you say that?

it messes with your hormone levels.. in women.. estrogen
  • katydid25
    katydid25 Posts: 199 Member
    Options

Horomones in milk won't make you grow a "ding dong."

Well, I've always drank milk.... soooo :tongue:

Touche, good sir! Touche.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    ...rice crispie treats.... just too yummy
  • kay7jay
    kay7jay Posts: 19 Member
    Options

hahahah that was so cute!! and a little creepy. and probably a little of how all of us feel ;)
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    When I saw the title, I was gonna say "Amber"
    DAMMIT! me too! lol

Me three; LMAO :laugh:

9821387.png
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Pork
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Why do you say that?

it messes with your hormone levels.. in women.. estrogen

yes...among other things. soy is an extremely inexpensive filler and it is being added to everything these days.