I have recently noticed............

Options
arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
My butt looks good! :laugh:

What have you recently noticed?

Look in the mirror....there is SOMEthing that looks better..............what is it???????

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I double take everytime I walk by a mirror - I still don't "see" myself the size I am....
  • HealthyEscape
    Options
    I see my colarbones. It takes just the right light and shadow, but I can see them!
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options
    i do the same thing...:bigsmile: sometimes i think it not real but when you put those clothes on that you waited so long to get back into...its worth the life time change:happy:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    because of the loss of well "my lovely lady humps" lol they dont droop sadly anymore :laugh: :laugh: oh that was just wrong :sick:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    that my chest and shoulders are much more toned than they used to be. (thanks to Jillian Michaels!)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    My lower pooch and my waist!! I'm excited becaue I thought they lower gut was going to hang down and be ugly forever!!!! I am so glad that it is shrinking!!! :wink:
    Awesome post by the way!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    that my chest and shoulders are much more toned than they used to be. (thanks to Jillian Michaels!)

Jillian so totally rocks, doesn't she?!!! :heart:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I noticed this morning that my stomach doesn't hang over my jeans anymore lol How exciting :happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I double take everytime I walk by a mirror - I still don't "see" myself the size I am....

I do that TOO! Especially one time when I was in front of a full length mirror! I kept turning this way and that, just couldn't BELIEVE that it was actually ME in the mirror! :noway: :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options

OH.... I can't wait for this moment for me :smile:
    Congrats to you!!! Very encouraging!!! :drinker: :heart:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I see my colarbones. It takes just the right light and shadow, but I can see them!

I used to gripe about my collarbones sticking out :laugh: Now, it would be great to see them again :laugh:
    Congrats on finding yours :wink:
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have cheekbones! And my arms don't jiggle as much...
  • KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    i can see my waist and hips getting smaller.
    Yey for all of us!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    My face is slimming down, ..............finally!
    And my butt is no longer a GIANT HUMP hanging off my back, it is actually starting to flatten out to look good in jeans.
    Now if only my stomach would follow it's example!!!!!

Memaw
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My thighs are smoother(less cellulite, I guess).:happy:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    my knees and elbows are smaller.
    My arns in general are much smaller.
    I have ankles this summer! My ankles were hugely swollen last summer and would have been more accurately classified as cankles. :laugh:
    Oh and I have a neck again! woo hoo! :laugh:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    that my shoes are getting to big. Must be because they were stretched out to fit my HUGE, swollen feet. I also have ankles and my rings no longer fit right.
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    I dont see the hump between my butt and back. It literally used to hurt when I layed down (back on floor) cuz it wasn't even close to even. I am sooo glad it's mostly gone!! I still need to lose another 30lbs or so, and trim the butt more, but it's soooo much better than before.
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    that my shoes are getting to big. Must be because they were stretched out to fit my HUGE, swollen feet. I also have ankles and my rings no longer fit right.

Same here! I need a 7 (was an 8) sandals and my rings are all just falling off of me.
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My ring falls off my finger! My tummy looks smaller! I can see my collar bones when I breathe. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!