I have recently noticed............

Options

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I have recently noticed that even though I re-upped my supply of pants-that-fit in January, they are now diminished once again, which means I have to KEEP SHOPPING for more, even though I wasn't finished finding what I needed the last time. :grumble: I literally only have 4 pairs I can pick from for my work wardrobe....

I'm getting that way too! I have only one pair of jeans and one pair of shorts that fit me, and all of my work pants are starting to look like mc hammer pants :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I notice when I wear one of the 2 size 8 pants that I own......and fit perfect.........no one mentions weight loss.

But when I come in with my size 10s falling off my butt, they say WOW you are really losing weight!

I have black and gray slacks for work and I alternate tops.

I just bagged up 6 size 12 suits and am bringing them to Woman in Distress tomorrow.

I have got to stop looking in the mirror every where I go or my friends will think I am conceited!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have recently noticed that even though I re-upped my supply of pants-that-fit in January, they are now diminished once again, which means I have to KEEP SHOPPING for more, even though I wasn't finished finding what I needed the last time. :grumble: I literally only have 4 pairs I can pick from for my work wardrobe....

I'm getting that way too! I have only one pair of jeans and one pair of shorts that fit me, and all of my work pants are starting to look like mc hammer pants :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh:

cant touch this.....hammer time.....break it down..........:glasses:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    00020266.gif

Love that smiley!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    00020266.gif

Love that smiley!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: I was feeling a little bootyliscious :laugh:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I notice when I wear one of the 2 size 8 pants that I own......and fit perfect.........no one mentions weight loss.

But when I come in with my size 10s falling off my butt, they say WOW you are really losing weight!

I just bagged up 6 size 12 suits and am bringing them to Woman in Distress tomorrow.

I have got to stop looking in the mirror every where I go or my friends will think I am conceited!!:laugh: :laugh:

Good for you for donating your clothes like that, sometimes a good outfit makes all the difference!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Good for you for donating your clothes like that, sometimes a good outfit makes all the difference!!

Any abused woman shelters always need clothes. I had a very close friend who needed these services. I have these great suits that will be good for job interviews. I have been holding them in fear.

The fear is gone now. I KNOW I will never go back to that size again.

I LOVED trying on the clothes and looking all saggy baggy....WOOT!! :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I happen to have bought a good pair of leather sandels 2 weeks before I started this change. I loved the way they fit and finally had a pair of higher shoes I could feel comfortable in.

I put them on 4 weeks later and my foot slid to the front:noway:

I guess it is from all the sodium and not moving my body so the water exits!

WOot to smaller shoes :flowerforyou:

(and bras:blushing: )

smaller bras are awesome!! here's to no longer being a DD!! :drinker:

Can we get a momment of silence..... JK :heart: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I noticed that I was able to tighten my belt another notch this morning with no resulting muffin top!!! :happy: :happy:

exercise.png
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I happen to have bought a good pair of leather sandels 2 weeks before I started this change. I loved the way they fit and finally had a pair of higher shoes I could feel comfortable in.

I put them on 4 weeks later and my foot slid to the front:noway:

I guess it is from all the sodium and not moving my body so the water exits!

WOot to smaller shoes :flowerforyou:

(and bras:blushing: )

smaller bras are awesome!! here's to no longer being a DD!! :drinker:

Can we get a momment of silence..... JK :heart: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: DH is:cry: just a bit

:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I noticed that I was able to tighten my belt another notch this morning with no resulting muffin top!!! :happy: :happy:

exercise.png

that is great! I havent even tried a belt.........maybe it is time!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I noticed that the dryer doesn't make my jeans snug anymore, hehe.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    00020164.gif

Thanks. Now we need to have it added to the list :wink: as a short cut.
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options

Funny how things work, huh? People really notice my weight loss when I wear clothes that fit. The baggy (huge) ones just make me look fatter. I went from a sz 18/20 to a 10/12! I had to buy new exercise clothes yesterday cuz my pants almost made me trip on the treadmill. I went into walmart, sure I was going to buy LARGE in everything. Turns out, I am a MEDIUM! I am still in shock!
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    I noticed that the dryer doesn't make my jeans snug anymore, hehe.

HAHAHAHA I noticed that too. Didn't realize how much I really was in denial.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    My double chin is gone, neck, hips and tummy are smaller too.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    My butt looks good! :laugh:

What have you recently noticed?

Look in the mirror....there is SOMEthing that looks better..............what is it???????

:flowerforyou:

It's all that crazy biking you been doing... nice work..

OK, just found this...

I have recently noticed.... that my back feels so much better, and now I can start (slowly) to work exercise back into my life and get a better lookin but.

thanks Jeannie for this thread
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I double take everytime I walk by a mirror - I still don't "see" myself the size I am....

OH.... I can't wait for this moment for me :smile:
    Congrats to you!!! Very encouraging!!! :drinker: :heart:

I can't wait for this eaither! Don't worry girl, we'll get there!! :flowerforyou:

me too - me too

but we are on our way!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    ... that I have to do laundry a lot more often since I'm now going through a regular outfit (or two :laugh: ) for the day, and also work out clothes. Showering at least twice a day means a higher water bill, going through shampoo and soap more often... but it's all worth it :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    ... that I have to do laundry a lot more often since I'm now going through a regular outfit (or two :laugh: ) for the day, and also work out clothes. Showering at least twice a day means a higher water bill, going through shampoo and soap more often... but it's all worth it :bigsmile:
    Same here. I only have two pairs of cycling shorts (because they're so expensive), so I'm doing laundry every other day :tongue:

exercise.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!