I have recently noticed............

Options

Replies

• musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I happen to have bought a good pair of leather sandels 2 weeks before I started this change. I loved the way they fit and finally had a pair of higher shoes I could feel comfortable in.

I put them on 4 weeks later and my foot slid to the front:noway:

I guess it is from all the sodium and not moving my body so the water exits!

WOot to smaller shoes :flowerforyou:

(and bras:blushing: )

smaller bras are awesome!! here's to no longer being a DD!! :drinker:
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I double take everytime I walk by a mirror - I still don't "see" myself the size I am....

OH.... I can't wait for this moment for me :smile:
    Congrats to you!!! Very encouraging!!! :drinker: :heart:

I can't wait for this eaither! Don't worry girl, we'll get there!! :flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    My boobs are getting smaller.... along with varius other body parts

Mine Too!!! I just noticed this yesterday. I was standing up and I folded my arms and didn't feel like I was squeezing myself! :laugh:

exercise.png
  • dcrump
    dcrump Posts: 13
    Options
    The slacks that influence me to diet had gotten really tight around the waist 2 weeks ago, and today I am wearing them with ease and feel much more comfortable in them.
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I can actually tell that I have kneecaps.:laugh: Before there was too much fat around them.
    My face is also much thinner. Sometimes I will just look in the mirror and notice how much younger I look. Sometimes I don't even recognize myself.
  • clothestoburn
    clothestoburn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't have 2 chins anymore, I have smaller boobs, and I have added more holes to my belt to make it tighter!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh YEAH....the outline of my knee caps........I CAN see them!! Thanks!!

And the 1 chin I have now is so awesome!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Great reminders of how far we have come!!
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a jawline again!
    my arms are a lot smaller
    my stomach doesn't stick out past my boobs anymore
    boobs are smaller
    and i can see my collar bone!!!

yay for us!
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I look at myself in awe in the mirror sometimes - I have gotten smaller everywhere! I'm fitting into my much smaller shirts, and due to my legs being MUCH smaller, I don't mind wearing shorts anymore!!!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My shoulders--I can feel the muscles in them and can see that my arms are skinner!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    My shoulders--I can feel the muscles in them and can see that my arms are skinner!

Oooh I love that!! My DH told me to stop flexing at lunch the other day:blushing:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Oooh I love that!! My DH told me to stop flexing at lunch the other day:blushing:

When we were moving boxes into our new place my BF told me to leave the heavy ones at the bottom of the stairs and he would get them...I wasn't sure which ones were the heavy ones so I figured if I could pick them up they weren't that heavy so I started picking them up and taking them in....He came out while I was half way up the stairs and said "Guess you're turning into a regular he-man aren't you?" :blushing: I didn't even realize I was carrying one of the 'heavy' boxes. :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    00020266.gif
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sooo..today I looked at myself in the mirror, ACTUALLY looked at myself in a full length mirror...And I'm looking pretty good. I haven't felt that way for a while. But I thought maybe I was just seeing things, so I weighed myself....

I have lost ELEVEN pounds!!! I'M BUYING MYSELF FLOWERS!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I have recently noticed that even though I re-upped my supply of pants-that-fit in January, they are now diminished once again, which means I have to KEEP SHOPPING for more, even though I wasn't finished finding what I needed the last time. :grumble: I literally only have 4 pairs I can pick from for my work wardrobe....
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I have recently noticed that even though I re-upped my supply of pants-that-fit in January, they are now diminished once again, which means I have to KEEP SHOPPING for more, even though I wasn't finished finding what I needed the last time. :grumble: I literally only have 4 pairs I can pick from for my work wardrobe....

I'm getting that way too! I have only one pair of jeans and one pair of shorts that fit me, and all of my work pants are starting to look like mc hammer pants :grumble:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options

I totally sympathize.... I am right there with you. I have 1 pair of capris and 3 pairs of pants right now unless baggy bum capris become the in thing :laugh: . If it wasn't for my numerous skirts (which you can wear longer before they look too big) I would have a serious wardrobe issue. As it is I am running out of tops that fit and still look ok. The capris I bought as part of a reward outfit in April are already too big! Shopping trip planned for the end of the month so lets hope I can make it till then!

As frustrating as it is, it really is a good thing :smile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    My face has finally started to look thinner I am told.

Guys around my son's age (18) have been telling him, much to his embarrassement, that his mom is hot! (we need a little emoticon for hot):flowerforyou: :tongue: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    00020164.gif
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    My feet are getting smaller...I can comfortably wear a lot more size 10 (from 11) dress shoes and sandals than I used to!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!