I have recently noticed............

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That the cottage cheese on the backs of my thighs is almost gone!!!
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    When I shave my legs in the shower, I feel like my thighs are half of what the used to be and they don't jiggle as I use the razor. It might be easier to shave because there isn't that much jiggling around anymore. Is that gross? :noway:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Well...my boyfriend told me ny neck looks skinny....... but I've noticed a whole lot more than that!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I've lost my muffin top. :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    My available clothing that still fits is shrinking! My t shirts look like they are someone else's like my husbands instead of mine! And my face in the mirror is no longer round!
  • idreamof55
    idreamof55 Posts: 18
    Options
    last time I went out 3 guys hit on me:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    My available clothing that still fits is shrinking! My t shirts look like they are someone else's like my husbands instead of mine! And my face in the mirror is no longer round!

Speaking of clothes shrinking, I LOVE that my "undies" are FINALLY smaller than my husband's are! They used to be SOOOOOOOO much bigger! :noway: I was always so glad that I always did the laundry, cuz I'd have hated for him to have to SEE how much bigger mine were! :noway: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am sitting her with tears in my eyes. I popped this in here on my lunch hour and just getting to read all your posts.

I am so proud of all of you. It is so nice to like to look in the mirror, to throw out the 1 pair of shoes I have left that are stretched out, to see ME in the mirror again!

I keep working out because I want to see what the next month will bring!!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

:heart: Jeannie
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    My boobs are getting smaller.... along with varius other body parts
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Today I noticed that I am no longer what I would consider a "fat guy". A co-worker had commented on how much I had lost and said that he is pretty sure he weights more than I do now. I asked him how much he weights and turns out he weights 10 pounds more than I do and is a couple of inches shorter. That's when I realized....I would never consider this co-worker to be a "Fat guy" so.... being two inches taller and weighing less....I suppose that means I'm not what I would consider a fat guy either. Sometimes in my mind I am still 319 lbs....It's nice when I notice that I dont.

:drinker:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    that my shoes are getting to big. Must be because they were stretched out to fit my HUGE, swollen feet. I also have ankles and my rings no longer fit right.

My feet have also gotten a little smaller. I couldn't wear the nice high heels that I bought last summer for my 10 year anniversary last month, and had to find another pair to go with my dress. :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Today I noticed that I am no longer what I would consider a fat guy. A co-worker had commented on how much I had lost and said that he is pretty sure he weights more than I do now. I asked him how much he weights and turns out he weights 10 pounds more than I do and is a couple of inches shorter. That's when I realized....I would never consider this co-worker to be a "Fat guy" so.... being two inches taller and weighing less....I suppose that means I'm not a fat guy either. Sometimes in my mind I am still 319 lbs....It's nice when I notice that I'm not.

That is awesome Andrew!! You are NOT the fat guy any longer! We could all see that already!

Today someone at work made a comment that none of us in our unit were 'hot stuff" I turned to her and said " Speak for yourself missy!!" in front of my coworkers AND the boss!!

That felt gooooooood!:smokin:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I happen to have bought a good pair of leather sandels 2 weeks before I started this change. I loved the way they fit and finally had a pair of higher shoes I could feel comfortable in.

I put them on 4 weeks later and my foot slid to the front:noway:

I guess it is from all the sodium and not moving my body so the water exits!

WOot to smaller shoes :flowerforyou:

(and bras:blushing: )
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    While my feet are smaller, I still have to wear a size 12 (Same size as when I started) Its not that my feet havnt shrunk at all it's just that I have freaky alien feet that are as wide as the ocean. lol Damn freaky martian feet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    While my feet are smaller, I still have to wear a size 12 (Same size as when I started) Its not that my feet havnt shrunk at all it's just that I have freaky alien feet that are as wide as the ocean. lol Damn freaky martian feet.

Na Nu Na Nu

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Today I noticed that I am no longer what I would consider a fat guy. A co-worker had commented on how much I had lost and said that he is pretty sure he weights more than I do now. I asked him how much he weights and turns out he weights 10 pounds more than I do and is a couple of inches shorter. That's when I realized....I would never consider this co-worker to be a "Fat guy" so.... being two inches taller and weighing less....I suppose that means I'm not a fat guy either. Sometimes in my mind I am still 319 lbs....It's nice when I notice that I'm not.

That is awesome Andrew!! You are NOT the fat guy any longer! We could all see that already!

Today someone at work made a comment that none of us in our unit were 'hot stuff" I turned to her and said " Speak for yourself missy!!" in front of my coworkers AND the boss!!

That felt gooooooood!:smokin:

You tell em lady. You are hot stuff! don't let em tell ya otherwise!

• Tri_Dad
    Options

Na Nu Na Nu

:laugh: :laugh:

Ah Mork and Mindy....good stuff....good stuff. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I've recently noticed that my arms and legs are starting to look really good and toned. Got some definition in my arms, no more chub rub, and my calves and thighs now look proportional!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I've recently noticed that my arms and legs are starting to look really good and toned. Got some definition in my arms, no more chub rub, and my calves and thighs now look proportional!

Shuntae that is fantastic!:flowerforyou:
  • lisam829
    lisam829 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    my arms are definitely more toned. i no longer fall after being in plank for 15 seconds :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!