200lbs down / more then halfway to goal / Pictures

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Tippismom
    Tippismom Posts: 10
    Options
    WAY TO GO !

The biggest thing is patience and perserverance , keep counting calories and making goals while just taking it one day at a time. We can do this, we all can!

I found that MFP is a life saver. I have tried several diets from Weight watchers to what ever the diet of the day is. This program is the only one that I find I can do and not feel like I'm on a diet. I had100 to loose , 11 down and counting. Never feel bad about how you got here. The fact that you did and it is working for you is key. Keep going and enjoy your special trip. I'm proud of you and your progress.
  • brmesa620
    brmesa620 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're not the enemy just because you had surgery; you still have to do the work. Gastric surgery is just a tool. You're doing great, just remember it's YOU doing it.
  • missjessica482
    Options
    congrats!!! u r doing an amzing job!!! keep it up brother!!!!
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Howie, you are amazing! 'nuf said :happy:
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow Howie, what a story and what a great job you've done!! Doesn't matter if you had the surgery or not, doesn't mean that it happened all by itself, it's your hard work behind that wonderful result - really impressive!!! Keep it going and one day it's going to be a skinny *kitten* you're putting on that airplane chair!!! Whooohooo!!
  • fsmalley
    fsmalley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Howie, You're so far from the enemy... You're an inspiration! Push on Rockstar!!
  • Sara__Beth
    Sara__Beth Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Good Luck!!!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. The only thing is you're a little too modest and self-deprecating. What you've done is amazing and you should take a bow, seriously!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Way to go Howie!!! Be proud of all your hard work!! Awesome!!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Surgery is not the easy way out and you are not the enemy, lol! Having surgery is only half the battle. You have to work HARD to do the rest. You said yourself, you just wanted it done so you could do one thing you wanted to do. And that gave you the confidence to keep losing the rest on your own and the motivation to do more. You probably wouldn't be doing that if you hadn't had the surgery. Kudos to you for being brave and doing what you needed to do to get where you want to go. Congrats on your success and best of luck on the rest of your journey.

BTW, I think your sense of humor is awesome!!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!